Debate Now What does MAGA mean ? Specifically ?

WTF does "commentary on the other side" even mean? Are you trying to restrict anyone who doesn't agree with you? That sounds like something my ex-wife would try to implement. Explain yourself BooBoo.
This is my thread and per THE RULES I get to make up 3 rules.

What I said was don't use this as a chance to be critical of the other side.

We are not debating this any more.

You don't like it take it up with the mods.

You have not posted a single contribution to the request of the OP.

The problem you have here is that I spelled out why America had not been great in post #33. In fact I did with my first response to you.
This guy is a nut IM2:.... he is deleting everyone's responses....

Certainly not doing insane spending as the current administration is doing would be one component of what a great America needs.

Yes, I think we identified that (and so far it is the only specific brought up) as making America great again.

We will be great when we agree to balance the budget and stay to it. I am O.K. with some debt.

But Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden......suck.

This is my thread and per THE RULES I get to make up 3 rules.

What I said was don't use this as a chance to be critical of the other side.

We are not debating this any more.

You don't like it take it up with the mods.

You have not posted a single contribution to the request of the OP.
Debating? I'm not debating you. You don't have the required tools for that. You're melting down, and I find it immensely entertaining.

This guy is a nut IM2:.... he is deleting everyone's responses....

Actually, I've reported three posters. So, again, you are wrong.

It's amazing you sit on the thread because you are all butthurt about being told someone doesn't like you breaking the rules.

Just go away.

Actually, I've reported three posters. So, again, you are wrong.

It's amazing you sit on the thread because you are all butthurt about being told someone doesn't like you breaking the rules.

Just go away.
I don't like your rules and I don't want them on this board... there are other boards you can go to that allow this kind of censuring of opinions....

It's a forum you jackass
You don't get it jackass... I don't want these kinds of rules on USMB.... there is no place for them here... there are other commie message boards you can go to in order to silence people you disagree with....

President Trump gave us a wonderful economy that was increasing pretty much everybody's wealth including formerly hardcore unemployed and others who had previously been stuck in a bad position.

Obama took forever to get the economy rolling. It was well on it's way when Trump took over. I agree that it kept right on going. The stock market, all signs were it was doing well.

But he didn't turn it around.

I am not critical of Trump in that regard, I am just stating a fact.

Obama was in deficit every year, but it was getting smaller. Trump was too.

Not making America great.

That isn't MAGA, that is econmics. We are in dumpster right now and that is why Macroeconomics was created. Because of business cycles.

Nobody said anything about debating.
You don't seem to be able to remember your own words. You mentioned debating BooBoo. Are you feeling all right? Do you need to take a little nap and try again later?
Untitled.png

Obama took forever to get the economy rolling. It was well on it's way when Trump took over. I agree that it kept right on going. The stock market, all signs were it was doing well.

But he didn't turn it around.

I am not critical of Trump in that regard, I am just stating a fact.

Obama was in deficit every year, but it was getting smaller. Trump was too.

Not making America great.

That isn't MAGA, that is econmics. We are in dumpster right now and that is why Macroeconomics was created. Because of business cycles.
As soon as the people could see Trump was going to win... that is when the economy took off... and it was roaring up until the China virus... but even after the shutdowns the economy was returning until Biden went to war on fossil fuels... that and huge government giveaways created inflation....

He gave us the closest thing to a closed and secure border that we have seen since the drug cartels went into big business.

And how do you know that ?

I quickly looked something up and it said.......

1713160338837.png

But that does not mean anything.

And what say we define a "secure border". I already had this discussion with Cyote who said that we never had it. I asked how she knew that.

And how do you know that ?

I quickly looked something up and it said.......

View attachment 932354
But that does not mean anything.

And what say we define a "secure border". I already had this discussion with Cyote who said that we never had it. I asked how she knew that.
You can't be arguing that the borders are secure are you?...

Forum List

Back