What does it mean when your monitor flashes red?

It means the implant in your head is going to explode because you went to the dark recesses of the internet.

I used to build my computers, then it got cheaper to buy them. I used to never like Dell, but that is what I am using now, both my desktop, and laptop, and they are both doing fantastic. So, I totally disagree that Dell is bad. My husband uses an Asus, and it it no better than my Dell at all.
I have found most people have complaints with Lenovo, and many end up having to return or replace them. I think you can get good or bad from any brand.

Wondering why you can't update Flash. I just got an update for it on my computer when I got up today.

I hope you figure out your problem sooner than later! Good luck.

Before you do anything about your monitor, go to the eye doctor and get your eyes checked. Monitor might be just fine. Your eyes may be fucked up!

is this it?

First: Check your connections

I see the problem, it's a Dell brand...

Used to be a good brand, they have sucked for a very long time.

Bull shit but everybody's entitled to their opinion no matter how wrong it is. :thup:

Easy cowgurl, that was my experience. Now I have a squirrel or two and a couple of coconuts do my USMB typing

article-0-089B25FF000005DC-604_636x447.jpg

Last edited:
is this it?

Bull shit but everybody's entitled to their opinion no matter how wrong it is. :thup:

Easy cowgurl, that was my experience. Now I have a squirrel or two and a couple of coconuts do my USMB typing

Dell and HP basically are tied for the largest market share which means in real numbers more Dells and HPs will have problems yet percentage wise the problems are pretty much equally distributed among all brands. It's just a simple matter of mathematics like why is Windows more subject to virus attacks........ That would be a duh moment........ Has everything to do with market share.
I've been lucky, never had any problems with Dells, HPs or Lenovos, had a Gateway that was a piece of junk but that doesn't mean all Gateways are/were bad. Like Kat I build my own desktops plus I've built for others and I've had components go bad, doesn't mean my builds are junk. :dunno:

:D

is this it?

Dell and HP basically are tied for the largest market share which means in real numbers more Dells and HPs will have problems yet percentage wise the problems are pretty much equally distributed among all brands. It's just a simple matter of mathematics like why is Windows more subject to virus attacks........ That would be a duh moment........ Has everything to do with market share.
I've been lucky, never had any problems with Dells, HPs or Lenovos, had a Gateway that was a piece of junk but that doesn't mean all Gateways are/were bad. Like Kat I build my own desktops plus I've built for others and I've had components go bad, doesn't mean my builds are junk. :dunno:

They are ok for office and general use...yet for gaming purposes, I don't buy them...

They are ok for office and general use...yet for gaming purposes, I don't buy them...
That what my builds are for. :thup:

Mine also...I am fortunate in having a computer parts store handy that is cheaper than many retail outlet sources...

is this it?

I know all this...you are my computer guru....are you looking for a date?

b9272601a600a5370d78e859b75f6f01.jpg

Thanks I skipped that class the first time.

Thanks I skipped that class the first time.
The teacher taught that in the basic computer class. She was making extra money on the side........

Yep, couldn't say what brand my home computer is. Asus Hero Mobo, Intel I7, Crucial DDR4, various drives/SSD's, Nvidia GPU (980 Ti), Corsair liquid cooling, Logitech 510 mouse, G15 Keyboard, etc.

Forum List

Back