What does "banned" mean?

If you feel you are being harassed in PM's, please report it to a mod. We then decide what is to be done, depending on how severe it is. Threats in PM's DO NEED to always be reported.

Remember, you can't post PM's on the board, but you can post a rep comment.

If you feel you are being harassed in PM's, please report it to a mod. We then decide what is to be done, depending on how severe it is. Threats in PM's DO NEED to always be reported.

Remember, you can't post PM's on the board, but you can post a rep comment.

Ya. What she said.

Last edited:
She should of said 1060 W Addison St, Chicago Ill. :eusa_whistle:

Anybody with that kind of record is gonna make a mistake. I want all party members in the tri state district to monitor the city, county and state police on their CBs. Mr. Blues is gonna fuck up, and when he does, he better pray the police get to him before we do.

This is the residence of one elwood blues.

Ya know, I kinda like the Wrigley Field bit.

Yeah, REAL cute.

Anybody with that kind of record is gonna make a mistake. I want all party members in the tri state district to monitor the city, county and state police on their CBs. Mr. Blues is gonna fuck up, and when he does, he better pray the police get to him before we do.

I hate Illinois Nazis. :eusa_eh:

maybe that post was made before he was banned?

DING DING DING! We have a winner. You now get to go on a cruise with mal .....:eusa_whistle:

Did you say a cruise with...

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture831-dramatic-gopher.gif

MAL???

I think he was banned about a half hour ago or so for putting out a "reward" asking someone to give him Ravi's real name and address.

That's horrible!

BTW...any idea what the "reward" was?

If it was a life-time supply of positive rep, I'd be glad to give up Ravi's information. Hell...I'll give it up now!

Ravi O'Lee
123 Main Street, Apt 3A
Boyardee, CA 90211

What does "banned" mean?

Not sure. But I do know it's what the world wants to do against selfish Republican policies.

I think he was banned about a half hour ago or so for putting out a "reward" asking someone to give him Ravi's real name and address.

That's horrible!

If it was a life-time supply of positive rep, I'd be glad to give up Ravi's information. Hell...I'll give it up now!

Ravi ****
123 *********
*******, ** ****

You might want to make it a little more obviously fake. Its a pretty touchy subject.

That's horrible!

Ravi ****
123 *********
*******, ** ****

You might want to make it a little more obviously fake. Its a pretty touchy subject.
While I would hate to see that dbag show up on some innocent person's porch...that is pretty obviously faked.

I think he was banned about a half hour ago or so for putting out a "reward" asking someone to give him Ravi's real name and address. I take it a threat on a poster is one of those big no no's.

How long he's been banned for, I don't have a clue.

Immie

yes...threats against posters lives, livelihood, homes etc are unaccecptable....and please don't think i'm preaching immie...just an observation....

Not at all and they should not be tolerated.

P.I.'s thread was an implied threat and should have been dealt with.

Although, I thought that maybe Ravi should send her name and address via pm and demand payment right away, but I can understand how that could get messy.

Having battled with Ravi, PI might just be lucky she didn't do that. :)

Immie

(just kidding as Ravi and I get along well)
I've been kicking myself all day for not thinking of this. Though technically, it shouldn't be too late. :lol:

define:banned - Google Search

Definitions of banned on the Web:

• forbidden by law
    wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
  • The Banned were a fictional band in the popular BBC soap opera EastEnders. The storyline aired in 1986 and although it was considered to be a failure on-screen, it nevertheless became a successful part of the serial's extensive merchandising industry that year, as it spawned two hit singles in ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Banned_(EastEnders)
  • Banned is an EP by UGK. The album includes 5 tracks, these tracks rumored to be "banned" from Too Hard to Swallow, due to content deemed too vulgar.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banned_(album)
  • The Banned were a English Punk / New Wave outfit in the late 1970s.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Banned
  • A ban (derived from banishment) is, generally, any decree that prohibits something.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banned
  • ban - forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
  • ban - 100 bani equal 1 leu in Moldova
  • ban - prohibit especially by legal means or social pressure; "Smoking is banned in this building"
  • banish: ban from a place of residence, as for punishment
  • ban - an official prohibition or edict against something
  • ban - banish: expel from a community or group
  • ban - Bachelor of Arts in Nursing: a bachelor's degree in nursing
    wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
  • Ban - In Arthurian legend, Ban is the King of Benwick or Benoic. He is the father of Sir Lancelot and Sir Hector de Maris, the brother of King Bors, and ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ban_(mythology)
  • Ban - The Bleach anime and manga series features a large number of characters created by Tite Kubo. The series takes place in a fictional universe in which the characters are divided into various factions and fictional races with distinct themes. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ban_(Bleach)
  • The ban was a political and territorial institution in the Frankish kingdoms, meaning a grant of power to command men. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ban_(medieval)

Forum List

Back