Board is uberslow

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
Pages are taking almost a minute to load, anyone else?

Can't remember it ever being this bad.

(and don't ask what browser I use and whatever, all of that has worked fine for a year)

I have changed nothing, but i see changes, IE the adds are now squeezed into the page, which means USMB end changed.

Can't use it like this, impossible to read when you have to wait a minute to do anything.

I have changed nothing, but i see changes, IE the adds are now squeezed into the page, which means USMB end changed.

Can't use it like this, impossible to read when you have to wait a minute to do anything.

Hmmm

In that case we're gonna have to wait and see what the red mods have to say about it.

BTW, it does not effect quick posting, only when the page tries to reload, so that means its stuff from the page, most likely the adds.

And I'm even on a hospital's network. I woulda thunk with all the crap they have for security I would be slow as molasses. But I'm fine.

Some webpages won't load for me, I think cause Wellstar views it as a security threat. And webcams are out.

And I'm even on a hospital's network. I woulda thunk with all the crap they have for security I would be slow as molasses. But I'm fine.

Some webpages won't load for me, I think cause Wellstar views it as a security threat. And webcams are out.
No idea what is causing it, but nothing has changed from my end between today and yesterday.

No idea what is causing it, but nothing has changed from my end between today and yesterday.
Maybe it is one of the ads. If you don't have this add on, get it and see if that helps.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865

I hope the kink gets worked out, Xeno and Zoom ... I gotta crash, shoulda been in bed long ago.

Forum List

Back