What does 2011 hold for the twoofer movement?

i assume(maybe incorrectly) it's all you can afford

But what makes you most cool and badass is that you aren't afraid to attack poor people. Like, that takes balls man. Right on!
sorry if i hit a sore spot for you
but your utter ignorance and avoidance of fact is astounding

I've never actually seen you post a fact before. You simply claim others are wrong, then insult them.

But what makes you most cool and badass is that you aren't afraid to attack poor people. Like, that takes balls man. Right on!

I've never actually seen you post a fact before. You simply claim others are wrong, then insult them.

Open your eyes; that'd be a good start for you seeing Dive post facts. As for your being insulted, well....you should try to be less insulting.

Do you people honestly think that any significant number of people are going from believing an inside job to believing the official story? Plenty go every year from believing the official story to believing in an inside job. In my estimation, that's progress.

great point.well said.:clap2:

thats the ditzcon troll for you.thats his motto around here.this is how Ditzcon debates.You provide him with links of evidence and his rebuttals consist of-You are a moron,that is not true.you then come back and ask him to disprove it and he replies with-you are a moron,thats all been proven wrong,blah blah blah blah blah.great debater there.:lol:

Last edited:

thats the ditzcon troll for you.thats his motto around here.this is how Ditzcon debates.You provide him with links of evidence and his rebuttals consist of-You are a moron,that is not true.you then come back and ask him to disprove it and he replies with-you are a moron,thats all been proven wrong,blah blah blah blah blah.great debater there.:lol:

Whatever. The fact remains that you ARE a moron!

in case you havent figured it out yet, you fucking troofer morons are the laughing stock of the internet

in case you havent figured it out yet, you fucking troofer morons are the laughing stock of the internet

LAUGHING STALK OF THE INTERNET ??

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo[/ame]
wrong again, dipshit
stock not stalk

and that cartoon fits you fucking MAROONS

Actually "stalk" may be correct.

The twoofers, including idEOTs, have the IQ of a STALK of celery!

On the eve of 2011 I ask all the sane people out there to support your local mental health professional. They have to deal with twoofers all the time.
well, they SHOULD be
but somehow i figure they wont seek out that help

here is your chance troofers, do you support this fucking morons claim of a concrete core in the WTC towers?
put it on the record now

thats the ditzcon troll for you.thats his motto around here.
rimjob, fuck off
you are a fucking clown

The mental chemical imbalance/bad parenting really reflects in posts like these. It's like you used ALL your intelligence in one post.

The infiltrating perpetrators would plan that he pretend that his entire intellect was consumed with offensive lies, but, be advised, the agenda calls for limitless lies and offense within the psyops of unreasonable social fear. He has a false social group that supports him at intervals. The infiltrating perpetrators of mass murder hope that viewers only view a single post then generalize or distort the facts as other agents, not so obvious as divot, suggest distortion is proper and logical.

And its true, not once has divot used evidence and reason. Text subterfuge only.

rimjob, fuck off
you are a fucking clown

The mental chemical imbalance/bad parenting really reflects in posts like these. It's like you used ALL your intelligence in one post.

The infiltrating perpetrators would plan that he pretend that his entire intellect was consumed with offensive lies, but, be advised, the agenda calls for limitless lies and offense within the psyops of unreasonable social fear. He has a false social group that supports him at intervals. The infiltrating perpetrators of mass murder hope that viewers only view a single post then generalize or distort the facts as other agents, not so obvious as divot, suggest distortion is proper and logical.

And its true, not once has divot used evidence and reason. Text subterfuge only.
the only one between the two of us that is lying, is YOU
the WTC did NOT have concrete cores, no way, no how
the engineer of record clearly has stated so

Forum List

Back