"What Do You Want Me To Say About Slavery"? Bye Nikki

That doesn't justify the need for dirt cheap labor and using physical force and rampant mistreatment to extort labor from another human. Sorry. I won't justify a massive wrong born out of ignorance.
Have you posted against the kidnapping of women and girls by Hamas?
The slavery in Africa?

Or is your outrage ONLY early America when the WHOLE WORLD practiced slavery?

You're a hypocrite

Not outraged at all. As a citizen it's my right to call out a wrong in our nation's history. A fact is a fact. Why would anyone be upset about doingbthat?

Not outraged at all. As a citizen it's my right to call out a wrong in our nation's history. A fact is a fact. Why would anyone be upset about doingbthat?
it's a matter of perspective----of course there is nothing wrong with
decrying the fact of historical slavery in it's time and place---which,
unfortunately, existed in just about every time and place in human
history. Fortunately---invasion in the thousands at night with the
intent of murdering civilians--man, woman, child and infant in their
beds does not happen at this time in most places in the world.
It is very notable when it does.

Nikki Haley on Wednesday was asked about the cause of the Civil War, and her reply went viral in the worst way.

Hey Nikki, repeat after me: It - Was - About - Slavery

Great question. It should be asked over and over again to all of the candidates, so the country can watch them cringe as they answer ir it wrong.
Thought Nikki was your girl skrewey.....

So you are saying that the South can’t find qualified people to work from all the colleges in the South? Again, pure ignorance.

Obviously not, if they have to keep paying people from the North to relocate, and offering them ridiculous amounts of money to do so.

By the way, a lot of work from homes are moving here too. Now that work from home is a much more common thing, why on earth would anyone stay in NYC, Chicago, etc. when they can make the same “big city” money and move to a much nicer part of the country where they can afford to live in a much nicer home and be safer?

Well, to start with, companies are going to start cracking down on this "Work from Home" shit pretty soon.

Secondly, the problem with moving down south, as my Filipina friend has pointed out to me, is that the places are awful to live. She hates living in SC. The schools are awful. There's more crime than she encountered in Chicago. And it probably doesn't help that she's the only Asian in the neighborhood.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Obviously not, if they have to keep paying people from the North to relocate, and offering them ridiculous amounts of money to do so.

Well, to start with, companies are going to start cracking down on this "Work from Home" shit pretty soon.

Secondly, the problem with moving down south, as my Filipina friend has pointed out to me, is that the places are awful to live. She hates living in SC. The schools are awful. There's more crime than she encountered in Chicago. And it probably doesn't help that she's the only Asian in the neighborhood.
Funny I live in NC and never saw the problems you claim exist in the south.

There are far more "slaves" today than in 1860.

Unfortunately a significant amount are children in the most hideous and vulgar way
The ppl doing the trafficking (In this country, demicrats) maintain the best way to address that issue to to kill them via abortion and euthanasia.
They peddle the lie that it's PREGNANCY that is to blame for the misery they create.

We have a lot of high paying jobs in my area. It isn’t that we are recruiting people from the North, it is that they are sending resumes. They want to come here and some are qualified, thus get hired, just like graduates of schools in the South.

Awful to live? Let’s see. Nice weather, better/newer housing, more space, lower taxes, etc. It does require a car as things are more spread out, but not having a car is just crazy to me anyway.

As far as the issue with race, I have a relative by marriage that is Thai. She has no such issue and previously lived in NYC. Maybe the problem is the huge chip on the shoulder that you, and likely your friend, has.

I would be willing to bet you that if you priced picking up a UHaul in Chicago or NY and dropping it off in your friend’s state of SC, you will find that it is is much more expensive than picking up the same UHaul in SC and dropping it off in Chicago or NY. NOBODY goes that direction. Why on earth would anyone choose to?

I would be willing to bet you that if you priced picking up a UHaul in Chicago or NY and dropping it off in your friend’s state of SC, you will find that it is is much more expensive than picking up the same UHaul in SC and dropping it off in Chicago or NY. NOBODY goes that direction. Why on earth would anyone choose to?

You're babbling, buddy. SC is a dump.

As far as the issue with race, I have a relative by marriage that is Thai. She has no such issue and previously lived in NYC. Maybe the problem is the huge chip on the shoulder that you, and likely your friend, has.
Well, she's married to a white guy, so probably not.

Awful to live? Let’s see. Nice weather, better/newer housing, more space, lower taxes, etc. It does require a car as things are more spread out, but not having a car is just crazy to me anyway.

Inbred racist rednecks, higher poverty rate than the nation average.

One of the highest violent crime rates in the country.

We have a lot of high paying jobs in my area. It isn’t that we are recruiting people from the North, it is that they are sending resumes. They want to come here and some are qualified, thus get hired, just like graduates of schools in the South.

Again, until you tell me what area that is, I will take it with a Chicago Snow-plow truck's worth of salt.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
You're babbling, buddy. SC is a dump.

Maybe your friends moved to a heavily blue county/area of SC. That would explain everything.

Well, she's married to a white guy, so probably not.

That explains nothing. You are white but full of guilt. There are many white limp-wristed male Democrats just like yourself.

Inbred racist rednecks, higher poverty rate than the nation average.

Quoting from your link:

In 2018, African American residents in South Carolina represented 43% of the population in poverty — yet only 27% of the state’s population.
52.9 % of African American residents received SNAP in South Carolina, while the national average is 26.2%.

Like I have mentioned many times, it is blue areas(yes, African Americans vote HEAVILY Democrat) of red states that are the biggest drag on the economy. I would be willing to bet that you would see similar numbers in IL as far as poverty rates among the races, but the biggest difference is that the South has a far larger percentage of African Americans than anywhere else in the country.

One of the highest violent crime rates in the country.

See above.

That explains nothing. You are white but full of guilt. There are many white limp-wristed male Democrats just like yourself.

Um, only one of us has a DD214, Limp Wrist.

My friend doesn't have a chip on her shoulder. Like most POC, she has to put up with racist BS, but she takes it in stride.

Like I have mentioned many times, it is blue areas(yes, African Americans vote HEAVILY Democrat) of red states that are the biggest drag on the economy. I would be willing to bet that you would see similar numbers in IL as far as poverty rates among the races, but the biggest difference is that the South has a far larger percentage of African Americans than anywhere else in the country.

Except IL still rates higher than SC or most other Southern States in terms of wealth, etc.

The South would be a third world country if you reconstituted the Confederacy Today.

Forum List

Back