"What Do You Want Me To Say About Slavery"? Bye Nikki

Gunny, I know you are a traitor to our country. You support and you condone the violence of 01-06. You should lose your pension. But White Kill Minorities in this country everday. Keep justifying your racism.
Less than 250 blacks a year are killed by whites not even average out to one a day. Meanwhile over 500 whites are killed by blacks a year.

1703976075000.png

Nikki or whatever her real name is....saying slavery or no slavery is not the real problem here....

The real problem here is that she is a fucking warmonger.

That's the problem with the so called Nikki. :mad:

Nikki or whatever her real name is....saying slavery or no slavery is not the real problem here....

It's fun to watch you guys act like a Hippy Drum Circle because Trump will sell us out to any dictator who massages his ego.

If that holds true, then why are ReNaziKlans bitching and moaning P01135809 being removed from the ballot in two states? It is the state, NOT federal government that regulates state elections. It is up to the state, NOT federal government to decide can appear on their state ballot.

States Rights means exactly, the state has the right to decide, not Federal Government.

They do have rights, however, in the case of a federal election, they are submitting their votes to the electoral college, therefore, need to meet the criteria set forth by them.

Every Article of Secession specifically cited Slavery as the reason why they were seceding.

Every one stated the right to govern themselves first and foremost. Yes, slavery was one of the things they were protecting.

Then they were stupid. Sadly, irrationally hating black people is a hallmark of your part of the country.

Thuggery and slum-life is a hallmark of your part of the country. Neat when you generalize isn’t it.

Nikki felt she couldn't put a piece of home truth before the fragile snowflakes that vote GOP. Conholes insist on alternative facts.

Every one stated the right to govern themselves first and foremost. Yes, slavery was one of the things they were protecting.

Sorry, man, it was about Slavery. Every last one of those states deferred to a Confederacy that was far more intrusive than the Federal Government was. by the end of the war, they were willing to end slavery in exchange for European recognition, and the white folks in the Army objected.

Thuggery and slum-life is a hallmark of your part of the country. Neat when you generalize isn’t it.

Only if it's true. I live in a vibrant economic hub of the country.

You won't even tell us where you live, because you know damned well that I'll find all the nasty stats that show you live in a place that would be third world if it wasn't part of the US.

Only if it's true. I live in a vibrant economic hub of the country.

You won't even tell us where you live, because you know damned well that I'll find all the nasty stats that show you live in a place that would be third world if it wasn't part of the US.

You live in a DUMP, just don’t realize it. You are not alone, many NYC dwellers live in a vibrant economic hub as well but the vast majority must sacrifice their standard of living to do so. Why they do it, I will never understand, but to each his own.

It doesn’t matter which state I live in. You can find dirt on any state in the country and you can find nice areas in any state in the country. People from your area and others are moving to my state as fast as they can. All it takes is one vacation and one appointment with a real estate agent for them to realize that they have been living in a dump relative to what is available for similar money in my area. Their first thoughts… “You mean I can live in this house and still have a Starbucks and Whole Foods on every corner? You mean I can play golf on these beautiful courses every weekend? You mean my property taxes are 1/3 as much? Wow, people sure are nice here and don’t honk their horn just to be jerks. I thought everybody down here lived in a trailer and wore pointy white caps?” Their next self-introspective thoughts should be… “Maybe I was wrong? Maybe I have been indoctrinated with a load of crap by the dirty Democratic Party? Maybe I should wake up and see he reality that is staring me square in the face?” Unfortunately, not many take that last step. It takes a humble, wise person to admit they have been wrong. Most Democrats don’t possess these qualities, thus why they are Democrats in the first place.

Last edited:
You live in a DUMP, just don’t realize it. You are not alone, many NYC dwellers live in a vibrant economic hub as well but the vast majority must sacrifice their standard of living to do so. Why they do it, I will never understand, but to each his own.

Actually, my suburb was rated as the best place to live in IL by Money Magazine.

It doesn’t matter which state I live in.
Sure it does. I have to conclude it's one of the ones that is really poor, because if it were more affluent like Florida, you'd say so.

So let's find out what state you live in, and compare it to IL. I'm sure IL will come out on top.

People from your area and others are moving to my state as fast as they can.

Not because they want to. My lady friend moved to SC a couple of years ago because her husband's company moved them. Then he lost his job thanks to Trump Plague (Covid), and they've been kind of stuck down there. She does okay because she can work remotely. Of course, she the only Asian-American down in a place surrounded by inbred rednecks and she hates it.

Nobody really WANTS to move down to Jesusland... they are often stuck doing so.

Actually, my suburb was rated as the best place to live in IL by Money Magazine.

That's kind of like being the tallest midget.

So let's find out what state you live in, and compare it to IL. I'm sure IL will come out on top.

Nobody in their right mind moves to Illinois.

Nobody really WANTS to move down to Jesusland... they are often stuck doing so.

Boy are you ignorant. I only wish this was the case.

That's kind of like being the tallest midget.

Nobody in their right mind moves to Illinois.

Living in Jesusland must truly suck big time. So much of your day is eaten by picking who you can and cannot hate. Picking what part's the bible you cherry pick. Way to prayers and way to much hate for me.

The reason why people move down from the north is those big corporations that moved there figured out Cleetus and Billy-Bob can't do the work they need done, so they pay folks from the big city to move.

Then those folks from the big city discover that instead of Andy and Barney, they are just living next to some inbred rednecks.

Living in Jesusland must truly suck big time. So much of your day is eaten by picking who you can and cannot hate. Picking what part's the bible you cherry pick. Way to prayers and way to much hate for me.
Should read: "Way to many prayers and way to much hate for me".

Another day, another Democrat jumps on the JoeB “Jesusland” bandwagon.

Sad bunch of heathens we have here.

The reason why people move down from the north is those big corporations that moved there figured out Cleetus and Billy-Bob can't do the work they need done, so they pay folks from the big city to move.

Then those folks from the big city discover that instead of Andy and Barney, they are just living next to some inbred rednecks.

So you are saying that the South can’t find qualified people to work from all the colleges in the South? Again, pure ignorance.

By the way, a lot of work from homes are moving here too. Now that work from home is a much more common thing, why on earth would anyone stay in NYC, Chicago, etc. when they can make the same “big city” money and move to a much nicer part of the country where they can afford to live in a much nicer home and be safer?

Forum List

Back