What do you think of interracial relationships?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Im a brown roma gypsy but i like european descendt/white women, well i also like other women, but it happened that recently a woman im into is a white european descendt woman. I will post a pic but please promise not to quote it because later i would like to edit it and delete the picture. She is socially and culturally of a very similar background as me though, we were born and bred in the same place, we speak the same language and practice the same traditions.

Are you ok with it, or you dont like that. On a other forum i post, i had problems because of it. There are many white nationalists on that forum eventhough its not a white nationalist forum per se, but they are everywhere i bet there are some too on this forum.

Please dont quote, Thank you! The short blonde. Btw she just looks youthful but she is adult and has a one year old daughter from a previous relationship.

Last edited:
Interracial relationships are as healthy or unhealthy as any other. What makes the difference is that they see the qualities in this person that enhance their own. The Best Wishes for your and your partner!

Interracial relationships are as healthy or unhealthy as any other. What makes the difference is that they see the qualities in this person that enhance their own. The Best Wishes for your and your partner!
thank you bro you are a cool guy

race is inconsequential, the heart, mind and soul are what counts.

Most men like white Europeans because they are easy. Beyond that, whatever floats your boat.

Truth is, there is no such thing as 'race'. We are all human beings. The differences genetically in visual looks, are very small. You can be closer genetically with someone of a completely different look, than you are with your own mother. There is no 'race'.

Culturally, there is a huge difference. When you marry someone of a different culture, they are going to have different values, and different beliefs, and different customs, that you will have to now deal with. You have to deal with the other persons parents, who are all crazy.

So marrying someone of a completely different culture, can be very problematic. I heard some lady asking for help from a counselor, because she grew up Protestant, and married a Muslim. Well during the honeymoon "all you need is love" and all that crap. But the moment she popped out a kid, suddenly they are fighting and angry and bitter. She wants to take the kid to church, and he wants to take him to the mosque. She wants to read the bible to him, and he wants the kid to recite the Qur'an.

Now there are obvious things, but sometimes it's more subtle. For example, in her culture, the parents are the Patriarchs and Matriarchs of the family. If they ask, you do it. His culture, the man is master of his own house.

So mother in law shows up and start making demands, and now husband is all bent. Every time they get with family, there is tension.

So I don't have any problem at all marrying anyone from anywhere, no matter where they came from. What I do have a problem with, is marrying someone with a completely contrary Culture. That's where the issue is.

Last edited:
Most men like white Europeans because they are easy. Beyond that, whatever floats your boat.

Truth is, there is no such thing as 'race'. We are all human beings. The differences genetically in visual looks, are very small. You can be closer genetically with someone of a completely different look, than you are with your own mother. There is no 'race'.

Culturally, there is a huge difference. When you marry someone of a different culture, they are going to have different values, and different beliefs, and different customs, that you will have to now deal with. You have to deal with the other persons parents, who are all crazy.

So marrying someone of a completely different culture, can be very problematic. I heard some lady asking for help from a counselor, because she grew up Protestant, and married a Muslim. Well during the honeymoon "all you need is love" and all that crap. But the moment she popped out a kid, suddenly they are fighting and angry and bitter. She wants to take the kid to church, and he wants to take him to the mosque. She wants to read the bible to him, and he wants the kid to recite the Qur'an.

Now there are obvious things, but sometimes it's more subtle. For example, in her culture, the parents are the Patriarchs and Matriarchs of the family. If they ask, you do it. His culture, the man is master of his own house.

So mother in law shows up and start making demands, and now husband is all bent. Every time they get with family, there is tension.

So I don't have any problem at all marrying anyone from anywhere, not matter where they came from. What I do have is marrying someone with a completely contrary Culture. That's where the issue is.

We wouldnt have that problem because we are culturally the same, she beliefs and practice the same traditions i do, we were born and grew up in the same place.

So I don't have any problem at all marrying anyone from anywhere, not matter where they came from. What I do have is marrying someone with a completely contrary Culture. That's where the issue is.

We wouldnt have that problem because we are culturally the same, she beliefs and practice the same traditions i do, we were born and grew up in the same place.
culture is not as important as mutually having the desire to have a harmonious and positive relationship.

Im a brown roma gypsy but i like european descendt/white women, well i also like other women, but it happened that recently a woman im into is a white european descendt woman. I will post a pic but please promise not to quote it because later i would like to edit it and delete the picture. She is socially and culturally of a very similar background as me though, we were born and bred in the same place, we speak the same language and practice the same traditions.

Are you ok with it, or you dont like that. On a other forum i post, i had problems because of it. There are many white nationalists on that forum eventhough its not a white nationalist forum per se, but they are everywhere i bet there are some too on this forum.

Please dont quote, Thank you! The short blonde. Btw she just looks youthful but she is adult and has a one year old daughter from a previous relationship.

Darn, did I miss the pic?? :(

IMO absolutely nothing wrong with " interracial relationships". And I agree with Andylusion. "We are all human beings"

IMO absolutely nothing wrong with " interracial relationships". And I agree with Andylusion. "We are all human beings"

you missed the pics, sorry my friend.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

you missed the pics, sorry my friend.

Well, darn. You must not have left them up long. Can't say I blame ya..

Good luck with the relationship, buddy. Don't put too much value in what bigots think.

My oldest daughter is in a long term relationship with a black man. He's a immigrant from the UK and is now a US Citizen. He's a great guy, responsible, hard working, and loves my daughter. I'm absolutely fine with that relationship.

Way back in the 1960's this was still an issue in the USA although no longer an issue in Europe.

Being a mutt, I totally approve.

Being Christian, Adam and Eve man. There is no Mutt. We all be brothers and sisters somewhere back there.
Moses came up with that story in his "introduction" volume called "Genesis" in Greek and "Bereshet" in Hebrew.

It is loaded with stories that cannot be documented.

The Abraham story makes sense because it explains how a clan of Babylonians ended up in Canaan, and from there into Egypt. However I am not sure if Moses just dreamed this up or he had some type of writings available to him from either the Egyptian archives or from the Hebrews themselves.

I would rather doubt that he invented anything from the Hebrews because he had to totally reinvent a priesthood from the Levites. This suggest to me that there were no clergymen (priests or scribes) among the Hebrews in Egypt and that they had gone completely illiterate. And if they even were literate it would need to have been in cuneiform since Moses had not invented his own form of abbreviated Egyptian hieroglyphs to create Hebrew writing.

So I am leaning towards a dream, by Moses, for dreaming all this up -- Adam & Eve, the flood, the influx into Egypt, and whatever else came before Moses' own birth and lifetime.

I am very comfortable giving Moses credibility because this is the best explanation of where the Hebrew letters originally came from, since they resemble ancient Egyptian and not Babylonian cuneiform.

So I would not consider Adam & Eve fact, or even based on fact, just rather a children's story.

Forum List

Back