What do you think of Bill Maher?

I think he's the perfect example of lefty/progressive/Democrat

dumb, arrogant ass, who laugh at you all who pays to watch him be that

P.T Barnum was right, suckers born every minute

To me he is the voice of reason.

Statements made by this "voice of reason":

• "Dogs are like retarded children." Bill Maher
  • "To those people who say, ‘My father is alive because of animal experimentation,’ I say ‘Yeah, well, good for you. This dog died so your father could live.’ Sorry, but I am just not behind that kind of trade off." Bill Maher
  • "I thought when we elected a black president, we were going to get a black president. You know, this [BP oil spill] is where I want a real black president. I want him in a meeting with the BP CEOs, you know, where he lifts up his shirt so you can see the gun in his pants. That’s — (in black man voice) ‘we’ve got a motherfuckng problem here?’ Shoot somebody in the foot.’" Bill Maher
  • On Sarah Palin: Maher called her a "****", saying "there’s just no other word for her". He later stated in reference to Palin: "Oh speaking of dumb twats, did you…"
  • "Why couldn’t, uh, why couldn’t have (Rush Limbaugh) croaked from it instead of Heath Ledger?" Bill Maher
  • "Do you know who the role model for every president should be? Jimmy Carter" Bill Maher
  • "(America is) a stupid country with stupid people who don’t pay attention" Bill Maher
If that's your voice of reason, well, that speaks volumes about you.

I'll add one more post to this thread and say that I'm just thankful that my God forgives the smug, untalented butt clown.

Though I am a believer and try my best to forgive Maher for his patented attacks on (particularly, born-again) Christians, I must confess to having a huge problem following Christ my Saviour's commanding me to turn the other cheek with regard to him.

I certainly would not want to have God's job of forgiving Maher.

And the fact that it's not the least bit a monumental task for God just proves to me how Divine my God truly is.

I watch his show every Friday night. Mostly I like it, sometimes I don't.

I mostly agree with his opinions, sometimes I don't.

Maher is full of himself and success has made him arrogant. Sometimes he is annoying.

The most disturbing thing about the Journalo-Comedians is the large number of Young Folk who get their political news from Jon Stewart.

Were he not a flaming progressive, he would be unemployed. He is pompous, arrogant, and not nearly as clever as he thinks he is.

He can go out of his way to phrase his opinions in an offensive way...he enjoys the attention that it receives. He fails to shock me.

Worthless as worthless gets. Rachel Maddow with a dick. Or is it Rachel Maddow with a vagina? Not sure, but neither are worthy of the respect that the Drooling Brigade in the Party of Moral Decay give them.

I watch his show every Friday night. Mostly I like it, sometimes I don't.

I mostly agree with his opinions, sometimes I don't.

Maher is full of himself and success has made him arrogant. Sometimes he is annoying.

That's how I see him too.

I think the rw's who hate him have never watched him. If they had, they'd know he's not knee-jerk liberal. He does allow other pov's to have their say - even the insufferable stupid like Ann Coulter.

Love Religlulous but again, some rw's are very ignorant about what he actually says. Which is, that he doesn't know if gods exist.

Neither does anyone else. He's just more honest about it.

The most disturbing thing about the Journalo-Comedians is the large number of Young Folk who get their political news from Jon Stewart.

Yeah, many on the right hate him because he doesn't just state an opinion. Everything he does is very well researched. That, and he's no more knee jerk liberal than Maher is. He quite often attacks the left - just as Maher does.

What really pisses off some on the right is that he blows fox outta the water every single time. His staff does excellent research and fox suffers in the face of facts.

But hey, the right doesn't actually watch and just spouts ignorant opinions not grounded in facts. And, really, that's okay because its what we've come to expect.

Bill Maher is hideously ugly. He has a gigantic nose. He only has sex with paid prostitutes and the blind. He really should wear a mask when taping his show.....as a public service.

Bill-Maher--102226.jpg

Yeah, many on the right hate him because he doesn't just state an opinion. Everything he does is very well researched. That, and he's no more knee jerk liberal than Maher is. He quite often attacks the left - just as Maher does.

What really pisses off some on the right is that he blows fox outta the water every single time. His staff does excellent research and fox suffers in the face of facts.

But hey, the right doesn't actually watch and just spouts ignorant opinions not grounded in facts. And, really, that's okay because its what we've come to expect.

Jon Stewart is cool.

He doesn't deserve to be compared with Maher.

Forum List

Back