What do you think about Joe Biden’s imminent? Anti-immigration crackdown

Joe Biden is about to arrest a lot of people and prevent many others from coming in so that he can save that important Ukraine deal.

Are you OK with this treatment of immigrants from Venezuela and Mexico and Honduras etc. just trying to come here for a better life and pay taxes and help us be a better country?
send them all back,,

Joe Biden is about to arrest a lot of people and prevent many others from coming in so that he can save that important Ukraine deal.

Are you OK with this treatment of immigrants from Venezuela and Mexico and Honduras etc. just trying to come here for a better life and pay taxes and help us be a better country?
Fuck them. They can pay taxes in their own country. No one is entitled to immigrate to this country.

However, I doubt professor shits-his-pants is going to crackdown on anything.

Joe isn't going to do shit to secure the border. Anyone who believes that is an idiot.

And fuck Ukraine and Russia both, while we're at it.

link ?

Will he arrest Mayorkas?

I would be happier if he used machine guns and land mines.

Yeah, that will happen when xiden can remember what day it is.

What do I think? I think it's all BS, Democrats will weasel out.

There's no "important Ukraine deal", and Pedo Pete isn't going to have anyone arrested.

You can quit lying any time now.
All of a sudden, dem gov of AZ is calling for action from the dems--I do think we may see Joe crack down superficially--but only until his laundryman in Ukraine starts sending the 10% again.

All of a sudden, dem gov of AZ is calling for action from the dems--I do think we may see Joe crack down superficially--but only until his laundryman in Ukraine starts sending the 10% again.
That illegitimate, oxygen thieving meat suit is only doing and saying what her handlers tell her.

What's the other hand doing?

Forum List

Back