What do you like about the Palestinian's?

I don't like anything perticular, if we talk about general likings, I like their food and their cuisine.

I cant stand sheep or goat, but like chicken and pork with occasional beef. Don't like cous cous or lentils, have an aversion to salt and eat fish on a regular basis. Love vegetables apart from spinach and broccoli. So would not know about M.E. food and cuisine. I do like Chinese, Japanese and Thai cooked as they eat it and not westernised. I also like certain offal like liver and kidneys, and seafood that is not a bivalve.
So cant comment on Palestinian food.

How about Israel as a whole? I was speaking about Israel and the people of Israel in the same way I was talking about Palestine and the people of Palestine.

In general, I gave the things I like about them. I could give more as well. I didn't need to separate even the Hamas from them in order to answer your question.
That still doesn't give you the right to lie about me.

Saying I never had a good word to say about Israel, is a lie.

What was the last good thing you said about Israel and the Israelis as a whole ?

I don't like anything perticular, if we talk about general likings, I like their food and their cuisine.

I cant stand sheep or goat, but like chicken and pork with occasional beef. Don't like cous cous or lentils, have an aversion to salt and eat fish on a regular basis. Love vegetables apart from spinach and broccoli. So would not know about M.E. food and cuisine. I do like Chinese, Japanese and Thai cooked as they eat it and not westernised. I also like certain offal like liver and kidneys, and seafood that is not a bivalve.

Ohhh, but cous cous should be made by people who know how to do it!:D that's the trick. Pork for me is a no-no of course, but goat and chicked is alright. I like their salads and Hummus and Baklawa and Knafe is just yum.

Ever tried Arab tea? That's the most delicious thing, ever. Comes in a real tiny glass, but very sweet and rich.

@Phoenall , you eat Treif or are you goyim?

How about Israel as a whole? I was speaking about Israel and the people of Israel in the same way I was talking about Palestine and the people of Palestine.

In general, I gave the things I like about them. I could give more as well. I didn't need to separate even the Hamas from them in order to answer your question.
That still doesn't give you the right to lie about me.

Saying I never had a good word to say about Israel, is a lie.

What was the last good thing you said about Israel and the Israelis as a whole ?
I like a lot of things about Israel, the one that stands out at present is their incredibly liberal abortion laws. Historical abortion statistics Israel

Forum List

Back