What do you like about the Palestinian's?

I'm not sure how I should take that ...
:evil:
Everyone has at least one redeeming quality.

Take Hitler for example, he was the most monogamous among the major leaders (Hitler, Churchill, Stalin and Roosevelt) of WWII.
What ever Israelis doing to innocent Palestinian in this regards what ever hitler did to jews was not wrong, thats how these jew are they cause trouble to other and even don't think that they are committing war crime as they are blaming to hitler for holycos.

I greatly admire the Palestinian people for their bravery and tenacity.

They remind me of the Minute Men in the American Revolution, or better yet, the brave defenders of the Alamo in Texas.

A people who would rather stand up and fight and die against overwhelming odds than to be a slave to brutal zionist tyranny.

All freedom loving American's should support these beleaguered people in their quest to be a free and sovereign entity.

Much the same as we did in 1776. ...... :cool:

Lol, really???????? I stopped reading at "bravery and tenacity"

I'm not sure how I should take that ...
:evil:
Everyone has at least one redeeming quality.

Take Hitler for example, he was the most monogamous among the major leaders (Hitler, Churchill, Stalin and Roosevelt) of WWII.
What ever Israelis doing to innocent Palestinian in this regards what ever hitler did to jews was not wrong, thats how these jew are they cause trouble to other and even don't think that they are committing war crime as they are blaming to hitler for holycos.

Rehmani:
You need to learn the difference between Jews and Zionists.

Jews are people from an ancient and respected religion.
Zionists are members of a freaky twisted political movement, which tries to hide behind Judaism, despite there being more Christian Zionists than there are Jewish ones.

Zionism represents Judaism about as much as Nazim represents Christianity.

Zionism is in fact the enemy of Jews. It tells the world it commits crimes in their names, is allowed to do genocide to help Jews and is allowed this "because it protects Jews."
Those are all big lies. Zionism protects only the super rich and powerful of Israel and America, and even fools Israelis into doing its killing and paying in blood and cash for the mismanaged policies.

If you are in doubt that many Jews - maybe most Jews - oppose Israel, look in here:

Jewish Voice for Peace - Oakland CA - Non-Profit Organization Facebook

Last edited:
Rehmani like pretty much most other Muslims hates Jews. Zionism and Israel is just an excuse some Muslims try to use to disguise their hatred, while many like Rehmani at least openly admit it. If it was another country and not Israel during this conflict, they probably wouldn't even pretend to give a crap about the Palestinians.

The Palestinians and the Jews are the same except they live under different circumstances.

Wrong as the Jews are not blood thirsty monsters that live to die fighting for a lost cause. The Palestinians had the chance in 1948 to make a nation for themselves with mutual cooperation and enterprise, so why did they engage in violence and war

What is there to actually like about the Palestinians when they exist just to kill Jews and Christians. They target children deliberately and openly admit to doing so, they are pig headed and will never bend instead preferring to die for a lost cause. All they have been subjected to as been by their own actions and they should have learnt by now they are not a power to be feared. Jordan showed this when they massacred 50,000 in reply to their attempted coup and take over of Jordan. Even their own people despise and hate them so much that they spit at them when they walk past.
Don't you like the fact "...their own people despise and hate them so much that they spit at them when they walk past."

That could've been the one thing you liked about them, but it wasn't. Why? Because you enjoy hating them! You like hating them! You dig hating them! Hating them is fun to you. Trashing them makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.

So without further adieu, I'd like to announce the 2014 Helium Award goes to Phoeny, the most obsessed, irrationally thinking poster at USMB, whose comments in the I/P forum carry as much weight as "helium".

So you praise rabid child murderers and thieves when they throw their enemies children from the tops of buildings in gaza and Ramallah. The same people that riddle children with bullets to show their fathers that they will do anything to get control.How can anyone like a people with this as a past time and practise. Just look at hamas murdering 18 fatah supporters and claiming they were Israeli spies.

I greatly admire the Palestinian people for their bravery and tenacity.

They remind me of the Minute Men in the American Revolution, or better yet, the brave defenders of the Alamo in Texas.

A people who would rather stand up and fight and die against overwhelming odds than to be a slave to brutal zionist tyranny.

All freedom loving American's should support these beleaguered people in their quest to be a free and sovereign entity.

Much the same as we did in 1776. ...... :cool:

I deeply respect the Palestinians for the anti-Colonial courage, for their ability to strive to put their children through higher education whenever they are allowed - most often outside Israeli control & of the Occupied Territories.

I am in awe of their ability to absorb injustice after injustice & lie after lie at the hands of the international community and the IDF / Mossad / Shin Bet / Israeli Settlers and other arms of the SS, and still stand up to fight the horror.

But also their incredible ability to understand that they are not just doing this for Palestinians but as much for the world, as they are in the front line against Israeli and US fascism. Clearly there is every part of the rainbow of resistance, and some less respectable than others, but Palestinians have grown and educated their own legal teams, negotiators comedians and philosophers and they are the ones in the forefront for the struggle for statehood, while fighters try to make sure there is something left to call a state.

Their persistence in having faith in the international legal system when it has been all but destroyed by American and Israeli machinations is astounding.

However, I take issue with your claim that this has a parallel to 1776. Clearly that was a black year for the world.
In that, I would like to personally apologise to all here for America.

Then how about you produce the evidence of this, starting with the majority of Palestinians get their education while in Israeli prisons and cant wait to get the hell out of Palestine once it is over.

How about I do things I enjoy doing and which are productive.

If you are as old as you say, you have already proven yourself to be beyond being educated, your posts and opinions are irrelevant, and you will not be 'contributing' to the uniformed hate from your side for much longer.

The information is all about you. If you want me to find it for you we have to agree rates, and considering your (alleged) wizened years, upfront payment.

I don't think you can afford me. :eusa_naughty:

^Just like you're unwilling to afford wearing your previous account, due to shame and no stones.

Even the Palestinians fight for their name. Even the sirens call for their old names and the Palestinains demand their name.

You run from yours like the Egyptians ran all the way to Cairo.

The Egyptians, who like the Palestinians so much that they've kept them in camps all these years.

Most of the disclaimers of Israel haven't got word one to say about the good of Israel or Jews though.

Even the nature of the OP shows that.

Still, it changes nothing and Israel's going in again.

Most of the disclaimers of Israel haven't got word one to say about the good of Israel or Jews though.

I take it you've never seen my posts regarding the Israeli left?

I take it you've never seen my posts regarding the Israeli left?

How about Israel as a whole? I was speaking about Israel and the people of Israel in the same way I was talking about Palestine and the people of Palestine.

In general, I gave the things I like about them. I could give more as well. I didn't need to separate even the Hamas from them in order to answer your question.

So you praise rabid child murderers and thieves when they throw their enemies children from the tops of buildings in gaza and Ramallah. The same people that riddle children with bullets to show their fathers that they will do anything to get control.How can anyone like a people with this as a past time and practise. Just look at hamas murdering 18 fatah supporters and claiming they were Israeli spies.

How about Israel as a whole? I was speaking about Israel and the people of Israel in the same way I was talking about Palestine and the people of Palestine.

In general, I gave the things I like about them. I could give more as well. I didn't need to separate even the Hamas from them in order to answer your question.
That still doesn't give you the right to lie about me.

Saying I never had a good word to say about Israel, is a lie.

Forum List

Back