Why I do not believe the comfession of the Kidnappings

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I don't believe in Prophecy, and there was no reason for Hamas to kidnap and kill 3 teens the same day, for what , the fun of it? They would of wanted something, exchange of prisoners or held them for ransom.
A Prophecy always comes true if you prophesied first. I can prophesize and then commit the act and say , see I told you. There was not a thing in it for Hamas to do this. Does not make sense.

Mossad chief's chillingly prescient kidnap prophecy
Ten days ago, Tamir Pardo outlined a scenario that was spookily similar to the kidnapping of three teens missing in the West Bank since Thursday.
By Barak Ravid | Jun. 15, 2014 | 6:08 AM

The meeting dealt with the report of the Shamgar Committee on prisoner exchanges and on the Habayit Hayehudi bill that prohibits granting pardons to terrorists.

Pardo, along with other defense establishment officials present, tried to convince the ministers not to advance the bill. He was against it because it would limit the government's room for maneuver in future abduction cases, would keep its hands tied, and prevent it from considering other solutions for dealing with a potential crisis

"What will you do if in a week three 14-year-old girls will be kidnapped from one of the settlements?," he asked. "Will you say there is a law, and we don't release terrorists?"

Pardo did not convince the ministers, however. At the cabinet meeting three days later, the appeal of Science and Technology Minister Jacob Perry was rejected and the bill passed to a Knesset vote. By Wednesday, the bill passed its preliminary reading in the Knesset

Mossad chief s chillingly prescient kidnap prophecy - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

This theory :cuckoo:... which belongs in the Conspiracy Forum is too ridiculous to even debate and is a waste of time to talk about.

A Complete Moron said:
BRAH, BRAH, CHECK IT MAN, I GOT IT ALL FIGURED OUT

SO LIKE WHY WOULD THESE PEOPLE WITH A HISTORY OF KIDNAPPING PEOPLE, GO OUT AND KIDNAP PEOPLE?

IT MUST'VE BEEN DONE BY THE EXACT SAME PERSON WHO DIDN'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN AND EXPRESS HIS CONCERNS VOCALLY

IT'S A CONSPIRACY, MAN, THERE'S NO OTHER EXPLANATION

You're fucking crazy, OP.

This theory :cuckoo:... which belongs in the Conspiracy Forum is too ridiculous to even debate and is a waste of time to talk about.

Yes, it was in your paper, apparently they thought it was important enough. It is fact , not a conspiracy , unless the paper is not really accurate and is pure fiction.

It sound insane and unthinkable that somebody would send his kid to blow himself in a crowded area in order to be a sacred martyr and go to heaven.
This is called religious war..and I'm sorry to pop your bubble but it happened countless times.
Murdering three teens is nothing compared to the horrors of ISIS - but it still happen, and nobody desire to believe it does.

A Complete Moron said:

SO LIKE WHY WOULD THESE PEOPLE WITH A HISTORY OF KIDNAPPING PEOPLE, GO OUT AND KIDNAP PEOPLE?

IT MUST'VE BEEN DONE BY THE EXACT SAME PERSON WHO DIDN'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN AND EXPRESS HIS CONCERNS VOCALLY

A Complete Moron said:

Don't tell me I'm frickin crazy.

You're not crazy Penelope -- but you are in denial and you are contorting yourself into knots to avoid the more plausible news on this story.. Evidently, you are waiting to see the Hallmark Sympathy card that Hamas sends when it kidnaps and kills hostages.

jackiward.jpg

What does a bill in the Knesset have to do with a high-ranking Hamas Military commander PUBLICALLY BRAGGING about coordinating the murder of these kids?

Are you actually implying that it's ISRAEL'S FAULT that they were worthless as mere hostages? I think you are.

In fact, any reasonable person can see that Israel's response to a ransom note would have put Hamas in a HORRIBLE PR light, and placed the Hamas leadership in extreme jeopardy as well. Probably would have INCITED an immediate incursion into Gaza and a Hamas purge in the West Bank.

These terrorists killed several dozen of THEIR OWN Gazans this past week -- what's 3 Israeli teens to them?

Clearly Hamas is smart enough to realize that the World will allow them to get away with kidnapping IDF soldier Gilad for ransom, but would NEVER allow them to take 3 innocent teens for ransom. REGARDLESS of what was being done in the Knesset.

Are YOU smart enough to understand that?

Are you actually implying that it's ISRAEL'S FAULT that they were worthless as mere hostages? I think you are

Implying what exactly?

Werent u just implying that the Knesset was responsible for lowering the hostage value of just kidnapping those
Teens? If not, explain the significance of bringing that legislation into your delusions.....

Werent u just implying that the Knesset was responsible for lowering the hostage value of just kidnapping those
Teens? If not, explain the significance of bringing that legislation into your delusions.....

no unfortunately that was not it. I think what I was saying is that when a high place Jewish person says something, it ends up happening somehow.

Is Pm Netanyahu your prime minister?

By the way, do you know how many kidnapping attempts of Hamas only foiled since 2013? Over 70.

Yes I did read that , the number was binge lower but, if so many kidnappings are attempted but foiled, from what I understand the place where they were hitch hiking was a popular place for kids to hitch hike and it was at a bus stop area as well was it not? Don't they have cameras there?
Also when they called , why was the phone call not checked out immediately?

no unfortunately that was not it. I think what I was saying is that when a high place Jewish person says something, it ends up happening somehow.

Got that message clear as daylight. You lied about your neutrality and your biases didnt you ? I wont waste any time conversing with you...

Sorry have to quit following. The pic is just to much to keep having to look at.

Got that message clear as daylight. You lied about your neutrality and your biases didnt you ? I wont waste any time conversing with you...

No , got the message yes, lied about my neutrality and bias, no , just hate lies.

No , got the message yes, lied about my neutrality and bias, no , just hate lies.

That gem about how the world leaps to action when a powerful Jew speaks --- that my dear decepticon is unrefutable proof of your lies about neutrality. I wasted a bunch of time giving you the benefit of the doubt.

That gem about how the world leaps to action when a powerful Jew speaks --- that my dear decepticon is unrefutable proof of your lies about neutrality. I wasted a bunch of time giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Really since your a moderator and most likely Jewish , I think I'll keep my trap shut, but yes another very highly imp. Jewish man said something in the early 90's that happened, amazing coincidence.

Really since your a moderator and most likely Jewish , I think I'll keep my trap shut, but yes another very highly imp. Jewish man said something in the early 90's that happened, amazing coincidence.
Maybe it's knowledge, analysis, insight, abstraction.
You know, Jewish attributes.

Forum List

Back