What do you like about the Palestinian's?

How about Israel as a whole? I was speaking about Israel and the people of Israel in the same way I was talking about Palestine and the people of Palestine.

In general, I gave the things I like about them. I could give more as well. I didn't need to separate even the Hamas from them in order to answer your question.
That still doesn't give you the right to lie about me.

Saying I never had a good word to say about Israel, is a lie.

I didn't say your name. I said the Nature of the OP. Not you personally and not that you ever didn't say anything good.

You're just taking it personal. That's common around here when so many toss things around personally. :)

Most of the disclaimers of Israel haven't got word one to say about the good of Israel or Jews though.

Even then I said "Most ... " and not all.

I didn't say your name. I said the Nature of the OP. Not you personally and not that you ever didn't say anything good.

You're just taking it personal. That's common around here when so many toss things around personally. :)

Most of the disclaimers of Israel haven't got word one to say about the good of Israel or Jews though.

Even then I said "Most ... " and not all.
Alright, I see your point and re-tract my post.

I agree with Lipush in post #31. I do not know if it is Israeli or Palestinian (Jewish or Arab) but you have never tasted a good falafel, shwarma, hummus, etc., unless you have had one in Israel. Any where else in the world that you try one (or at least in the U.S.) will be a very poor imitation.

However, is there a difference between the Israeli Arabs and Palestinians? Because I must say that when I visited in 2011, I got 'taken' at a couple of Arab restaurants. One in the Old City of Jerusalem, where the owner made a big fuss behind a curtain to prepare for me a meal that ended up costing me over 80 shekel. All I wanted was some a shwarma in pita with hummus. In a Tiberias restaurant, I paid over 120 shekel for a meager meal on Shabbat. Further in the Old City, I was accosted and actually the man grabbed my shoulder to try to drag me into his store.

When in Dalit Al Carmel at a felafel shop there, boy were they ever gruff; and when I bought a souvenir in the Muslim quarter of the Old City as well. But these last two were probably since I knew no Arabic and tried to speak Hebrew to them. The person at the souvenir shop did a chopping sign across the neck . . . .

Yeah, sure. I like the Palestinians just fine. Just as much as they seemed to like me.

I don't like anything perticular, if we talk about general likings, I like their food and their cuisine.
Fuck, that wasn't so hard, was it?

roll-eye-smiley.gif

With left is it that you're talking about? By knowing you, it will be the radical Jew haters and Arab ass-sniffers.

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though. Tell me, which leftists is that you admire?

I won't give the benefit, but then I have little doubt.

:)

I'm not sure how I should take that ...
:evil:
Everyone has at least one redeeming quality.

Take Hitler for example, he was the most monogamous among the major leaders (Hitler, Churchill, Stalin and Roosevelt) of WWII.
What ever Israelis doing to innocent Palestinian in this regards what ever hitler did to jews was not wrong, thats how these jew are they cause trouble to other and even don't think that they are committing war crime as they are blaming to hitler for holycos.

Rehmani:
You need to learn the difference between Jews and Zionists.

Jews are people from an ancient and respected religion.
Zionists are members of a freaky twisted political movement, which tries to hide behind Judaism, despite there being more Christian Zionists than there are Jewish ones.

Zionism represents Judaism about as much as Nazim represents Christianity.

Zionism is in fact the enemy of Jews. It tells the world it commits crimes in their names, is allowed to do genocide to help Jews and is allowed this "because it protects Jews."
Those are all big lies. Zionism protects only the super rich and powerful of Israel and America, and even fools Israelis into doing its killing and paying in blood and cash for the mismanaged policies.

If you are in doubt that many Jews - maybe most Jews - oppose Israel, look in here:

Jewish Voice for Peace - Oakland CA - Non-Profit Organization Facebook

Bleezy, what I learn from you that there are no jewish live in Israel, all are zionists.
Is this correct if not? If not;
Then Jewish should identify themselves and stand alone and start protest with Brave Palestinian against zionists for free Holly Land and proved that they are not invader or hater or racist but peace lover, I am sorry to say that either they are zionists, if not, or at least they are not standing with Palestinian Muslim and Christian.

With left is it that you're talking about? By knowing you, it will be the radical Jew haters and Arab ass-sniffers.

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though. Tell me, which leftists is that you admire?
Jewish Voices for Peace (JVP)
Rabbi's for Human Rights
Adam Sandler

Bleezy, what I learn from you that there are no jewish live in Israel, all are zionists.
Is this correct if not? If not;
Then Jewish should identify themselves and stand alone and start protest with Brave Palestinian against zionists for free Holly Land and proved that they are not invader or hater or racist but peace lover, I am sorry to say that either they are zionists, if not, or at least they are not standing with Palestinian Muslim and Christian.

It is not their Jewishness which causes a problem. It is their Zionism. Take the Zionism away and they are fine.
And the Christians who support them. They are not Jewish. But they are Zionist. It is their Zionism which is the problem.

Here are Jews standing with Muslims and Christians who are against Zionism:

Jewish Voice for Peace - Oakland CA - Non-Profit Organization Facebook
(WATCH THIS!)
Norman Finkelstein Israel Settlements and the ICC Part 1 2 - Fair Observer
chomsky.info The Noam Chomsky Website
Holocaust Survivor Enraged By Treatment Of Palestinians

There are many many more.

Please understand that if you hate Jews you help Zionists who use that as an excuse and cover for their evil.

Jewish Voices for Peace (JVP)
Rabbi's for Human Rights
Adam Sandler

What about his film "Don't mes with The Zohan"
Was it balanced enough?

How about I do things I enjoy doing and which are productive.

If you are as old as you say, you have already proven yourself to be beyond being educated, your posts and opinions are irrelevant, and you will not be 'contributing' to the uniformed hate from your side for much longer.

The information is all about you. If you want me to find it for you we have to agree rates, and considering your (alleged) wizened years, upfront payment.

I don't think you can afford me. :eusa_naughty:

I can afford a two bit whore any day, what you need to ask is do I want a two bit whore

Forum List

Back