What do you have more of in your home.....?

Which do you have more of in your home?

• Framed Pictures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Books

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Knick Knacks

• Tools

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • DVDs/BluRay/CDs

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Games/Toys

• Other (Specify)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
are you a collector of anything?

We don't actually collect anything, but I think we have more BOOKS than anything else in our house, second would either be sports memorabilia or framed pictures......

I collect shot glasses and beer mugs.

I also have a bunch of books, ranging from my Chemical Engineering books, to fiction, and my history book collection, the prize of which is a 9 book Readers Digest set from 1919 on World War I.

Do you have a favorite/favorites of Fiction Writers?
Nonfiction is my interest.....All subjects...Sociology is one of my favorites........

I read a ton of Military history, at this point I have started reading source material. I've read Clauswitz, I've read Gurderian's Achtung Panzer, and I even have a copy of Mein Kampf, (hidden behind other books, people tend to assume owning Mein Kampf = Nazi.
Yeah Mein Kampf was tough to get through as was the Communist Manifesto....They bore me....I guess reading the Quatrains of Nostradamus would be the only fictional writer I read the most of...Tons of history, military, political, religions ..Is the Bible considered non-fiction?

One of the other little gems is a copy of the minutes from one of China's Communist Party Meetings, from the 60's. It was right after some big wig decided to go against Mao and had to be denounced, plus lots of calling the U.S. a "paper tiger".

And the Bible is a special case, I wouldn't touch classifying it with a 10 foot pole.

It's not that i don't have any fiction books, just about 400..But I do prefer non-fiction, instructional, cooking, arts, atlas of Earth...around 300 of them...I wish I had more original artist paintings only three of those..

Dammit, I forgot about the 60-70 cook books I have, lol. I guess it's because they fall more under the "Use" category than the "read" category.

I collect shot glasses and beer mugs.

I also have a bunch of books, ranging from my Chemical Engineering books, to fiction, and my history book collection, the prize of which is a 9 book Readers Digest set from 1919 on World War I.

Nonfiction is my interest.....All subjects...Sociology is one of my favorites........

I read a ton of Military history, at this point I have started reading source material. I've read Clauswitz, I've read Gurderian's Achtung Panzer, and I even have a copy of Mein Kampf, (hidden behind other books, people tend to assume owning Mein Kampf = Nazi.
Yeah Mein Kampf was tough to get through as was the Communist Manifesto....They bore me....I guess reading the Quatrains of Nostradamus would be the only fictional writer I read the most of...Tons of history, military, political, religions ..Is the Bible considered non-fiction?

One of the other little gems is a copy of the minutes from one of China's Communist Party Meetings, from the 60's. It was right after some big wig decided to go against Mao and had to be denounced, plus lots of calling the U.S. a "paper tiger".

And the Bible is a special case, I wouldn't touch classifying it with a 10 foot pole.
It's a work of fiction anyway....

Your opinion - glad you are not viewed as credible here......

It's not that i don't have any fiction books, just about 400..But I do prefer non-fiction, instructional, cooking, arts, atlas of Earth...around 300 of them...I wish I had more original artist paintings only three of those..

Dammit, I forgot about the 60-70 cook books I have, lol. I guess it's because they fall more under the "Use" category than the "read" category.
My Grandmother owned a bookstore, although it was a religious one..We always got books for presents....

I have a bad credit rating, so I didn't fill out the form to get credit here....

Aaand you had to go there.

Now apologize in advance to Bonzi for her thread being invaded by the pro-anti religion people.

I have a bad credit rating, so I didn't fill out the form to get credit here....

you're still cute - that counts for something, plus ... I may have to come live with you and (....?) since you agreed... but then again, you aren't credible....

Now apologize in advance to Bonzi for her thread being invaded by the pro-anti religion people.

oh he's just angry - has to put that in there to try to rile me up.... he has not figured out the way to rile me up yet.... or he's just being a tease......

I can't say what I have more of, but it would be between books, CDs, and movies which would be on both DVD and VHS. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

oh pleeease...........Give me and inch....

I voted tools..............I've got a lot of them................My wife has a lot of dragon stuff.......on the book shelves..............Tons of DVD's..............

But TOOLS RULE......................Unless you are a girly man....................

:D

oh he's just angry - has to put that in there to try to rile me up.... he has not figured out the way to rile me up yet.... or he's just being a tease......
I'm not angry just a antagonist........an enemy against the protagonist Bonzi..Someone has to be the devil's advocate..

I voted tools..............I've got a lot of them................My wife has a lot of dragon stuff.......on the book shelves..............Tons of DVD's..............

But TOOLS RULE......................Unless you are a girly man....................

I've got a large collection of tools also....I'd like to have more also...I work on autos, homes, equipment, appliances..etc, etc...Why they ain't nothin' I can't fix...unless it's a nuclear reactor...

Last edited:

I've got a large collection of tools also....I'd like to have a love more also...I work on autos, homes, equipment, appliances..etc, etc...Why they ain't nothin' I can't fix...unless it's a nuclear reactor...
My wife has to run he out of Home Improvement Stores...............If I'm in the tool section.............

You can never have enough tools...............

you're still cute - that counts for something, plus ... I may have to come live with you and (....?) since you agreed... but then again, you aren't credible....
I have wearable liquid latex with your name on it....

I've got a large collection of tools also....I'd like to have a love more also...I work on autos, homes, equipment, appliances..etc, etc...Why they ain't nothin' I can't fix...unless it's a nuclear reactor...
My wife has to run he out of Home Improvement Stores...............If I'm in the tool section.............

You can never have enough tools...............
I know, I get lost in there also looking at all the tools and pricing them...

I have collections of the following:
1. Wine collections in my wine cellars as old as 50s. My favorite is Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon (1990) in Palm Spring house only.
2. Coin and Currency from all countries ( I think ) around the world in a frame bolted to the wall in my hall way towards living room. Both houses.
3. Comic collections as early mid 60s. This was my father collections stored in Palms Spring.
4. Miniature bottles of liquor. Both houses.
5. Beer collections from around the world. Both houses.
6. Base ball cards.
Also have Cd and DVD collections. That's all but no tool collections.

Forum List

Back