What do you hate the most about the Trump administration?

The way this administration operates obviously pisses a lot of people off...I’m curious, specifically, what are those things that bother you the most? What would you like to see changed? I’ll list some things below to help invoke some thoughts.
Are you sick of watching America’s best benefit and kick ass?
Do you hate that America’s Best has been unified under this admin?
Do you hate that blacks may have crawled off the Democratic Plantation?
Do you hate that illegal wetbacks are running scared like the filthy cockroaches they are?
Do you hate that law and order is being restored?
Do you hate the stock market exploding?
Do you hate real estate values blowing off the charts?
Do you hate him leveraging the world to benefit Americans?
Do you hate him using the phrase “Americans First”?
Do you hate him not supporting deranged men shitting next to little girls?
Do you hate him injecting God into government?
Do you hate that he bangs Liberal whores?
Do you hate that he won’t write a blank check to the FSA? (Free Shit Army)
Do you hate that he hasn’t upgraded Hussein’s 1980’s flip phones to iPhone X’s for ghetto peeps?
Do you hate that he “talks mean” about America’s filth?
Hate's a big word, troll. I hate hate.
Sorry to say that's American politics now and into the future,,,,Republicans gave us crap and expect smiles??
Only has to be that way if we choose it. Politics ain't nothin without individuals who support it. So Republicans see things differently. Haven't they always?

The way this administration operates obviously pisses a lot of people off...I’m curious, specifically, what are those things that bother you the most? What would you like to see changed? I’ll list some things below to help invoke some thoughts.
Do you hate that illegal wetbacks are running scared like the filthy cockroaches they are?
Do you hate that he hasn’t upgraded Hussein’s 1980’s flip phones to iPhone X’s for ghetto peeps?

Don’t be scared...play along.
You could dub nearly every thread started here a “troll thread”.
It may be a game to you, to see who you can piss off. I think some people take it seriously, though. The rhetoric is over the top at all levels. It's not who Americans are meant to be, and if it keeps up we won't be Americans much longer.

The blind Faith of his less intelligent followers.
Classic liar! What I hate most is you lying scum!

Miketx is mad because he is one of those unintelligent followers you mentioned. Lol!

Anyone who supports Trump, one of the most prolific liars of our time, has no right to call anyone a liar, in my humble view.

^ Another liar.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

It may be a game to you, to see who you can piss off. I think some people take it seriously, though. The rhetoric is over the top at all levels. It's not who Americans are meant to be, and if it keeps up we won't be Americans much longer.

I think I know what you’re getting at...you have to give up on that bullshit Grammy...the filthy Left have completely lost all their shit and the Mexicrat Party is now “The Left”...bipartisanship is a thing of the past, it’s not coming back...there is no common ground to be shared any longer. YEP, it’s time to pick your side and embrace the divide. One side stands for evil, misery, despair, immortality, indecency, lawlessness, illegals and general filth while the other stands for REAL Americans, prosperity for REAL Americans, American culture, normalcy, law and order...pretty easy pick for anyone sane...really.

Sorry to say that's American politics now and into the future,,,,Republicans gave us crap and expect smiles??
Only has to be that way if we choose it. Politics ain't nothin without individuals who support it. So Republicans see things differently. Haven't they always?
Would be nice if they wouldn't blatantly call out there will be no agreeing with anything a new president wants,,like McConnell did

Would be nice if they wouldn't blatantly call out there will be no agreeing with anything a new president wants,,like McConnell did
Yeah, the liberal scum don't want to do any good for us!

I think I know what you’re getting at...you have to give up on that bullshit Grammy...the filthy Left have completely lost all their shit and the Mexicrat Party is now “The Left”...bipartisanship is a thing of the past, it’s not coming back...there is no common ground to be shared any longer. YEP, it’s time to pick your side and embrace the divide. One side stands for evil, misery, despair, immortality, indecency, lawlessness, illegals and general filth while the other stands for REAL Americans, prosperity for REAL Americans, American culture, normalcy, law and order...pretty easy pick for anyone sane...really.
Are you one of them that is believing that piss? I hope not. But like you said, play your game.

The blind Faith of his less intelligent followers.
Classic liar! What I hate most is you lying scum!

Miketx is mad because he is one of those unintelligent followers you mentioned. Lol!

Anyone who supports Trump, one of the most prolific liars of our time, has no right to call anyone a liar, in my humble view.

^ Another liar.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

You are actually a stupid person, though. I didn't make you that way. Blame your mother or your god.

That he is being put thru all this horseshit by a bunch of dim bulb losers who are governed by emotions

If republicans were just a bit non partisan they'd take some of the stink off them

The thing I hate most about the Trump Administration is the constant whinging, lying, cover ups, spying, sabotage and all the other things the Resistance is doing to undo the results of the 2016 election which Trump won FAIR AND SQUARE.

Are you one of them that is believing that piss? I hope not. But like you said, play your game.

Huh...do you honestly believe the parties have ever been further divided?
Have Americans ever been further divided...politically speaking?
The writing is on the wall...good, productive, REAL Americans have declared all out war with the filthy Left / Democrats. Where the phuck have you been Grammy?

You think the GOP wants to help you? Lol. What a fucking genius you are.

The thing I hate most about the Trump Administration is the constant whinging, lying, cover ups, spying, sabotage and all the other things the Resistance is doing to undo the results of the 2016 election which Trump won FAIR AND SQUARE.
Yeah fair and square with Putins help

Huh...do you honestly believe the parties have ever been further divided?
Have Americans ever been further divided...politically speaking?
The writing is on the wall...good, productive, REAL Americans have declared all out war with the filthy Left / Democrats. Where the phuck have you been Grammy?

We're pretty divided today - but not quite at the point of a hot Civil War...yet.

You think the GOP wants to help you? Lol. What a fucking genius you are.
Where did i claim that, liar?

Yeah fair and square with Putins help

Oh, you poor gullible little woo woo.

Forum List

Back