What do you hate the most about the Trump administration?

I hate the way his lips look like a cat's anus when he speaks...oh, yeah and the danger he poses to democracy and the rule of law.

Clearly you’re a prolific poster here considering your post count and all...surely you can link us to all of your past posts condemning all those unconstitutional executive actions executed by that filthy black dude...you know, just to add a little credibility to your post?
Thanks in advance.

It is a childish loser mentality, indicative of a non competitive and uncouth manner of living, to engage in a competition and once beaten declare “you are a cheater and really did not win”

Hate's a big word, troll. I hate hate.

Don’t be scared...play along.
You could dub nearly every thread started here a “troll thread”.
It may be a game to you, to see who you can piss off. I think some people take it seriously, though. The rhetoric is over the top at all levels. It's not who Americans are meant to be, and if it keeps up we won't be Americans much longer.

I think I know what you’re getting at...you have to give up on that bullshit Grammy...the filthy Left have completely lost all their shit and the Mexicrat Party is now “The Left”...bipartisanship is a thing of the past, it’s not coming back...there is no common ground to be shared any longer. YEP, it’s time to pick your side and embrace the divide. One side stands for evil, misery, despair, immortality, indecency, lawlessness, illegals and general filth while the other stands for REAL Americans, prosperity for REAL Americans, American culture, normalcy, law and order...pretty easy pick for anyone sane...really.
Are you one of them that is believing that piss? I hope not. But like you said, play your game.

Huh...do you honestly believe the parties have ever been further divided?
Have Americans ever been further divided...politically speaking?
The writing is on the wall...good, productive, REAL Americans have declared all out war with the filthy Left / Democrats. Where the phuck have you been Grammy?

Not really. Trump's voters are largely older. They're not doing shit. There won't be any war. They are dying, thank God. And Gen Y is largely independent, meaning the ridiculous culture wars will die off with the old who are so afraid of change that they'll do anything to stop it, even sabotaging their descendants.

The thing I hate most about the Trump Administration is the constant whinging, lying, cover ups, spying, sabotage and all the other things the Resistance is doing to undo the results of the 2016 election which Trump won FAIR AND SQUARE.
Yeah fair and square with Putins help

Oh, you poor gullible little woo woo.
Gullible??? The whole FN world knows including repubs with a brain that Putin helped Trump win

Sorry to say that's American politics now and into the future,,,,Republicans gave us crap and expect smiles??
Only has to be that way if we choose it. Politics ain't nothin without individuals who support it. So Republicans see things differently. Haven't they always?
Would be nice if they wouldn't blatantly call out there will be no agreeing with anything a new president wants,,like McConnell did
Yeah, the liberal scum don't want to do any good for us!
If republicans were just a bit non partisan they'd take some of the stink off them

How do you reason with the unreasonable?
How can Republicans come together with batshit crazy “progressive” Loons...that is now the Mexicratic Party?

The thing I hate most about the Trump Administration is the constant whinging, lying, cover ups, spying, sabotage and all the other things the Resistance is doing to undo the results of the 2016 election which Trump won FAIR AND SQUARE.
Yeah fair and square with Putins help

Oh, you poor gullible little woo woo.
Gullible??? The whole FN world knows including repubs with a brain that Putin helped Trump win

No, the whole world hears the desperate Prog Fake News spin. Those of us with properly functioning cognitive abilities recognize that is propaganda pablum to feed the insanely stupid Prog base.

The way this administration operates obviously pisses a lot of people off...I’m curious, specifically, what are those things that bother you the most? What would you like to see changed? I’ll list some things below to help invoke some thoughts.
Are you sick of watching America’s best benefit and kick ass?
Do you hate that America’s Best has been unified under this admin?
Do you hate that blacks may have crawled off the Democratic Plantation?
Do you hate that illegal wetbacks are running scared like the filthy cockroaches they are?
Do you hate that law and order is being restored?
Do you hate the stock market exploding?
Do you hate real estate values blowing off the charts?
Do you hate him leveraging the world to benefit Americans?
Do you hate him using the phrase “Americans First”?
Do you hate him not supporting deranged men shitting next to little girls?
Do you hate him injecting God into government?
Do you hate that he bangs Liberal whores?
Do you hate that he won’t write a blank check to the FSA? (Free Shit Army)
Do you hate that he hasn’t upgraded Hussein’s 1980’s flip phones to iPhone X’s for ghetto peeps?
Do you hate that he “talks mean” about America’s filth?

I hate that he can't drive left wingers more insane.....

I hate that he can't win even more...I am not tired of winning yet....

I cant beat you even when the fix is in for me so that must mean you implemented a more effective fix than I did
Lib 101

The way this administration operates obviously pisses a lot of people off...I’m curious, specifically, what are those things that bother you the most? What would you like to see changed? I’ll list some things below to help invoke some thoughts.
Do you hate that illegal wetbacks are running scared like the filthy cockroaches they are?
Do you hate that he hasn’t upgraded Hussein’s 1980’s flip phones to iPhone X’s for ghetto peeps?

He may be a winner but Congress still stinks.

Don’t be scared...play along.
You could dub nearly every thread started here a “troll thread”.
It may be a game to you, to see who you can piss off. I think some people take it seriously, though. The rhetoric is over the top at all levels. It's not who Americans are meant to be, and if it keeps up we won't be Americans much longer.

I think I know what you’re getting at...you have to give up on that bullshit Grammy...the filthy Left have completely lost all their shit and the Mexicrat Party is now “The Left”...bipartisanship is a thing of the past, it’s not coming back...there is no common ground to be shared any longer. YEP, it’s time to pick your side and embrace the divide. One side stands for evil, misery, despair, immortality, indecency, lawlessness, illegals and general filth while the other stands for REAL Americans, prosperity for REAL Americans, American culture, normalcy, law and order...pretty easy pick for anyone sane...really.
Are you one of them that is believing that piss? I hope not. But like you said, play your game.

Huh...do you honestly believe the parties have ever been further divided?
Have Americans ever been further divided...politically speaking?
The writing is on the wall...good, productive, REAL Americans have declared all out war with the filthy Left / Democrats. Where the phuck have you been Grammy?

Not really. Trump's voters are largely older. They're not doing shit. There won't be any war. They are dying, thank God. And Gen Y is largely independent, meaning the ridiculous culture wars will die off with the old who are so afraid of change that they'll do anything to stop it, even sabotaging their descendants.

You couldn’t be more wrong bud. Further, why would you hope to lose your best, most productive, most law abiding citizens? That only make sense in that twisted, backward world of LibTardia.
Here’s some facts you hate.....30 states and 2,623 counties gave the Oval Office to Trump...it was only the barely legals, weirdos, pole puffers, carpet munchers, feminazis and lowlifes of Mexifornia and Loon York that didn’t cast a vote in favor of legitimate, REAL Americans....weird huh?

Sorry to say that's American politics now and into the future,,,,Republicans gave us crap and expect smiles??
Only has to be that way if we choose it. Politics ain't nothin without individuals who support it. So Republicans see things differently. Haven't they always?
Would be nice if they wouldn't blatantly call out there will be no agreeing with anything a new president wants,,like McConnell did

You think the GOP wants to help you? Lol. What a fucking genius you are.

Haha...you see, most of us don’t really need government to “help us”...we pave our own way. We need government to simply stop the filthy fucks of the nation from fucking us over...that’s all. The GOP is mindful of that and does exactly that while Mexicrats encourage the filth to fuck us over.
What else can I teach you?

Haha...you see, most of us don’t really need government to “help us”...we pave our own way. We need government to simply stop the filthy fucks of the nation from fucking us over...that’s all. The GOP is mindful of that and does exactly that while Mexicrats encourage the filth to fuck us over.

Very few people want the government to help them., but ...

5 Ways Baby Boomers Had Big Advantages Over Millennials

Easy to talk that way when you played the game of life on easy mode.

He may be a winner but Congress still stinks.

Yes....congress is the problem......that is what Republican Primaries are for, and why you need to vote against every democrat in every election.

The ONLY thing I despise is his Middle Eastern Foreign Policy. Everything else I enjoy and like what he is doing. I don't know if he is doing the ME foreign policy to finally destroy America as a bully and nosy asshole country because its forcing Europe to move away from us or if he really believes in the shit he is doing. I am hoping he is going to push it just far enough to pretty much destroy any power and credibility the USA has overseas when it comes to invading and bullying other countries for a century to come but only he really knows. NOTHING else has he turned 180 on from the campaign to his administration but he has on this...he has filled his cabinet with neocon's and zionist assholes like Pompeo,Bolton and Haley.

I hate the way his lips look like a cat's anus when he speaks...oh, yeah and the danger he poses to democracy and the rule of law.

Clearly you’re a prolific poster here considering your post count and all...surely you can link us to all of your past posts condemning all those unconstitutional executive actions executed by that filthy black dude...you know, just to add a little credibility to your post?
Thanks in advance.

Go ahead and pretend that Republicans wouldn't have already tried to impeach Obama if he demanded that evidence collected in Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS or any of the other Republican led investigations that went on during his tenure, be shown to him. Puhleeese.

I think Obama's use of force without congressional approval was likely a violation of the Constitution...but that was the one thing the GOP was happy to leave him alone on.

5 Ways Baby Boomers Had Big Advantages Over Millennials

Easy to talk that way when you played the game of life on easy mode.

Very few people want the government to help them., but ...”
WHAT?
I‘m certain you meant that in jest....RIGHT?
Come on bud...you’re smarter than that. ALL the twisted Left does is beg for government handholding and taxpayer theft. You know this.. where have you been?

If republicans were just a bit non partisan they'd take some of the stink off them

How do you reason with the unreasonable?
How can Republicans come together with batshit crazy “progressive” Loons...that is now the Mexicratic Party?
Repubs can't come together with themselves

Forum List

Back