~What do you collect??~

I also collect Books. Lots and lots of them.
The house is over run with them, bookshelves everywhere and also lots of boxes in the shed.

Books. Our rec room is filled with them...as are other spots in the house.

I also collect art glass (mostly lundberg). (Living near an earth quake fault, it's my way of testing fate.) And the items are gorgeous.

Books. That is what I collect. Sometimes books of value. Sometimes books that just catch my fancy. Topic and author are not necessarily important, nor is genre most of the time.

You forgot something: you collect members of your Ignore List.

And you've been slacking off lately. At the current rate, you won't get into triple digits this year.

Teapots....even though I don't drink tea.:lol: I started about 12 years ago when I saw a beautiful vintage one at a flea market. Now I have about 40, and display them on the ledge above my kitchen cabinets. I also started collecting Precious Moments for my daughter when she was born almost 22 years ago.:)

I also collect Books. Lots and lots of them.
The house is over run with them, bookshelves everywhere and also lots of boxes in the shed.

I've been in the process of packing for the last two months. Dear Lord, I didn't even realize how many boxes of books I already had packed, nevermind the ones that were out on shelves.

Books. That is what I collect. Sometimes books of value. Sometimes books that just catch my fancy. Topic and author are not necessarily important, nor is genre most of the time.

And you've been slacking off lately. At the current rate, you won't get into triple digits this year.

Someone needs to quote Boedicca so he can see it! :lol:

Someone needs to quote Boedicca so he can see it! :lol:

Thanks! But aren't you on The Ignore List? All the coolest posters are.

Ohhh cripes!
I forgot books, I too collect books, but only non-fiction and only hardcover :)
I have a large selection of those too, about 400 books I believe!

Forum List

Back