What do you blacks want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think one of the first things blacks want is for white people to stop speaking to them as if they all think the same way as the OP presumes.

From what I read, over 98% of black people voted for Obama in the last election. Do you really believe that they all studied the issues, researched the positions of each candidate and made a thoughtful decision?

Yes. Now prove they didn't.

This is the height of the debating skill of the other side. I just lol'ed. :badgrin: No wonder 70% of blacks in Africa are starving and need to beg for our help. LOL. The ability to reason is what sets whites and blacks apart.

BBC: 52.2% of all murders, not of the black population in prison.
You're a racist, piece of shit, who ain't no prize, either. All your generalizations indicate you get most of your information from TV.

And you really seem a little mental, by talking like black people are all one entity, with one mind set, all thinking the same thing, with the same goals. Now, they have their share of nuts, but you can say the same thing about these hayseed-dickboy-inbred-rednecks who think the English Channel is on cable.

Why in the world would blacks vote for Obama again...
This Obama economy and high unemployment hit them specially
hard...Yet they will show up in record numbers to vote for him again.

I think one of the first things blacks want is for white people to stop speaking to them as if they all think the same way as the OP presumes.

From what I read, over 98% of black people voted for Obama in the last election. Do you really believe that they all studied the issues, researched the positions of each candidate and made a thoughtful decision?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

What issue led this woman to this conclusion?

seriously?

oh i don't know... because rightwingnuts pretend that blacks don't work?

call the black president the 'food stamp president'

pretend he didn't deserve to go to college?

are you people that absurd?

really??

the better question would be ... why on earth would any black person, woman, latino... EVER cast a vote for the GOP?

This is the height of the debating skill of the other side. I just lol'ed. :badgrin: No wonder 70% of blacks in Africa are starving and need to beg for our help. LOL. The ability to reason is what sets whites and blacks apart.

BBC: 52.2% of all murders, not of the black population in prison.
You're a racist, piece of shit, who ain't no prize, either. All your generalizations indicate you get most of your information from TV.

And you really seem a little mental, by talking like black people are all one entity, with one mind set, all thinking the same thing, with the same goals. Now, they have their share of nuts, but you can say the same thing about these hayseed-dickboy-inbred-rednecks who think the English Channel is on cable.

yet you bypass the posts of SJ?

Fine. fuck you and drop dead

seriously?

really??

the better question would be ... why on earth would any black person, woman, latino... EVER cast a vote for the GOP?

salt jones you hypocrite

I haven't read the thread. How many white liberals have spoken up for blacks?

seriously?

really??

Well, there's one. Any more?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

About as "informed" as the evangelicals running around talking about how Obama is going to bring about sharia.

An apparent premise of this thread is that all members of a particular racial group want the same thing, starting with the title.

I am sad to see so many people thinking that way.

Excellent points, Blacks are no more monolithic than white people. As a voting bloc people do have a point, but I don't there's a SINGLE reason that they vote for democrats more than they do republicans, just like there's no SINGLE reason that whites vote for republicans and are republicans in such large numbers.

Do you want us whites not to criticize you and just hand over all of our jobs, bank accounts and beg for forgiveness for doing something all races did?

I hear you protesting about our justice system arresting a black person for beating, raping or killing. You think they should get off Scot free. Look at Trayvon to prove one such case. Do you really want such people within your race to get away with violence?

Do you really want whites to stop criticizing Obama? Hell, the very idea of a democracy is the ability to criticize and discuss the issues of our leadership. Seems that you think we should just shut up.

90% of blacks vote for democrats based on welfare, but somehow it is racist for me to call you on it. On and on, I can go.

Wtf do you want? Do you want a double standard with lighter prison terms for your crimes? Do you want us to hand over our jobs, even though the boss might not consider your resume as good as another guys???? This is what happened in Zimbabwe and now South Africa.

You people would destroy this nation rather be equal to whites within it.

As for you leftist that screams racism at every white that criticizes Obama. Well, you're just making it harder.

Every single race enslaved other human beings 200 years ago and from the dawn of humanity. What part of that can't people understand? The honest truth is whites are the only race to fight for human freedoms and for that you hate us. Maybe because we have all the wealth as we work hard to create wealth and a viable society.

WTF DO YOU WANT US TO DO?

They want to rule. They hate themselves because we are supporting them, and they are letting us.

They want to punish, those who had nothing to do, with their origins, in America. In fact, fought a war, to release their bondage. Over six hundred thousand dying, for their right to be free. Then the Republican president responsible for their freedom.....shot and killed.

That's a silly and inaccurate generalization.

Then perhaps they might demonstrate they don't all think the same way by not all voting the same way.

Do you vote the way you vote for the same exact reasons as people in your ethnic group? People vote for their perspective parties based on a larger amount of factors than some ignorant people are trying to assert about black people. In my pinion it's their way to hurl a somewhat passive aggressive insult against a "race" (ethnic group) of people, such as black people.

I voted for Obama for numerous reasons, I'm disappointed because he has pretty much acted like the republicans when it comes down to Civil Liberties, foreign policy, and health care (see Heritage and the republican endorsement for mandates: "An individual mandate to purchase healthcare was initially proposed by the politically conservative Heritage Foundation in 1989 as an alternative to single-payer health care. From its inception, the idea of an individual mandate was championed by Republican politicians as a free-market approach to health-care reform.[2][3] The individual mandate was felt to resonate with conservative principles of individual responsibility, and conservative groups recognized that the healthcare market was unique. Stuart Butler, an early supporter of the individual mandate at the Heritage Foundation, wrote:

If a young man wrecks his Porsche and has not had the foresight to obtain insurance, we may commiserate, but society feels no obligation to repair his car. But health care is different. If a man is struck down by a heart attack in the street, Americans will care for him whether or not he has insurance"
)

Gary Johnson has my vote this time around............................................................

This is where you show yourself. You believe the truth is that blacks want whites to give them all their stuff.

Blacks keep demanding that the government take our stuff and give it to them, so why shouldn't anyone believe that?

What are you specifically referring to? There are people from all ethnicity who make those same demands. I'm sure that's not even close to being the majority of ANY ethnic group.

Do you want us whites not to criticize you and just hand over all of our jobs, bank accounts and beg for forgiveness for doing something all races did?

I hear you protesting about our justice system arresting a black person for beating, raping or killing. You think they should get off Scot free. Look at Trayvon to prove one such case. Do you really want such people within your race to get away with violence?

Do you really want whites to stop criticizing Obama? Hell, the very idea of a democracy is the ability to criticize and discuss the issues of our leadership. Seems that you think we should just shut up.

90% of blacks vote for democrats based on welfare, but somehow it is racist for me to call you on it. On and on, I can go.

Wtf do you want? Do you want a double standard with lighter prison terms for your crimes? Do you want us to hand over our jobs, even though the boss might not consider your resume as good as another guys???? This is what happened in Zimbabwe and now South Africa.

You people would destroy this nation rather be equal to whites within it.

As for you leftist that screams racism at every white that criticizes Obama. Well, you're just making it harder.

Every single race enslaved other human beings 200 years ago and from the dawn of humanity. What part of that can't people understand? The honest truth is whites are the only race to fight for human freedoms and for that you hate us. Maybe because we have all the wealth as we work hard to create wealth and a viable society.

WTF DO YOU WANT US TO DO?

Us whites? When did 'we' elect you to speak for us? Oh, that's right. We didn't. Speak for yourself, you racist lunatic. TIA

LOL, does that woman represent all of the people who voted for Obama? If I posted a video of an ignorant and racist McCain/Palin voter, would that person represent all of the people who voted for McCain/Palin?

seriously?

really??

BAAM! Excellent points!

About as "informed" as the evangelicals running around talking about how Obama is going to bring about sharia.
That doesn't answer my question to Salt Jones, does it?

But you just keep pretending that the idiot Democrat is cancelled out by evangelicals.

LOL, does that woman represent all of the people who voted for Obama? If I posted a video of an ignorant and racist McCain/Palin voter, would that person represent all of the people who voted for McCain/Palin?
I didn't make a generalization.

Salt Jones did.

I proved his generalization incorrect.

But you just make sure you jump on the guy not making a generalization for making a generalization and ignore the guy who did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back