What do you blacks want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt this little experiment is going to work very good. One race will always end up ruling...Sadly, this time it won't be whites. This is what human history looks like.

The globalist have one hell of a job trying to keep this together. Blacks want something for nothing and every other race wants to rule over the other.

Last edited:
"What do you blacks want?"

Hmm we want what any other human being wants.

According to white liberals, you're not good enough to get it on your own. You need their help.

Really? Like you need help pushing back from the table?

Comments like yours are the reason blacks want nothing to do with the republican party. You have no clue about black America and yet we know all about you.

I'm starting to think salt is some white guy doing a performance art thing here. The act sucks, but he seems committed to it.

According to white liberals, you're not good enough to get it on your own. You need their help.

Comments like yours are the reason blacks want nothing to do with the republican party. You have no clue about black America and yet we know all about you.
Hey, Slappy, you're bitching to the wrong guy.

I think you're smart enough to succeed on your own. White liberals don't.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

...:D

Last edited by a moderator:

don't you think that white liberals are telling blacks what they want to hear?

Namely that it's always someone else's fault

Last edited:
The OP makes no rational sense, as usual.

Black people are not bees ffs. They don't think with a hive mentality. They do not think as one. They are just as varied in their lives, their beliefs and their habits as any other race. Where one black sees reparations and revenge for centuries of slavery, another is completely indifferent (like myself).

Of course the OP and those of his ilk will not understand any of the this because they don't really want to, but I'm bored so yeah.

Think for a minute....Every single race enslaved human beings 200 years ago, but it was the white race that got the ball rolling towards the freedom of many. What more do you want outside of freedom?

Huge generalization in that first sentence. Who exactly do you give credit for for ending the widespread practice of slavery?

Also, I have all the freedom I could ever want and what's better is that that I'm nowhere near the ceiling of that freedom. This was not given to me. It was earned.

The OP makes no rational sense, as usual.

Black people are not bees ffs. They don't think with a hive mentality. They do not think as one. They are just as varied in their lives, their beliefs and their habits as any other race. Where one black sees reparations and revenge for centuries of slavery, another is completely indifferent (like myself).

Of course the OP and those of his ilk will not understand any of the this because they don't really want to, but I'm bored so yeah.

Think for a minute....Every single race enslaved human beings 200 years ago, but it was the white race that got the ball rolling towards the freedom of many. What more do you want outside of freedom?

They want a Square Deal...:D

Seems to me that if I were black I'd be pretty pissed off that in 2012 there would still be liberal white people preaching a need for such things as affirmative action pretending to have my best interests in mind when in reality they are looking for nothing more than votes. I would feel handout programs like that would be very offensive, demeaning, and unnecessary... Unless...

Why would Black Americans want anything to do with a party that places emphasis on personal responsibility when they can sit back and let Democrats pimp them freebies in exchange for their support come election time. It totally amazes me that Black Americans allow liberal elitists who wouldn't have the nerve, or desire to live amongst them to use them like they do for meager feel good gains... Ask yourselves this: Of all the Black Americans that you know, how many of them truly share the liberal ideology that elected Democrats do? Not many. Black Americans have been shammed by elitist liberals who pretend to have their best interests in mind when the reality is the Black vote is all the Liberals are really after. Sorry to be so blunt, but it is what it certainly is.

Do you want us whites not to criticize you and just hand over all of our jobs, bank accounts and beg for forgiveness for doing something all races did?

I hear you protesting about our justice system arresting a black person for beating, raping or killing. You think they should get off Scot free. Look at Trayvon to prove one such case. Do you really want such people within your race to get away with violence?

Do you really want whites to stop criticizing Obama? Hell, the very idea of a democracy is the ability to criticize and discuss the issues of our leadership. Seems that you think we should just shut up.

90% of blacks vote for democrats based on welfare, but somehow it is racist for me to call you on it. On and on, I can go.

Wtf do you want? Do you want a double standard with lighter prison terms for your crimes? Do you want us to hand over our jobs, even though the boss might not consider your resume as good as another guys???? This is what happened in Zimbabwe and now South Africa.

You people would destroy this nation rather be equal to whites within it.

As for you leftist that screams racism at every white that criticizes Obama. Well, you're just making it harder.

Every single race enslaved other human beings 200 years ago and from the dawn of humanity. What part of that can't people understand? The honest truth is whites are the only race to fight for human freedoms and for that you hate us. Maybe because we have all the wealth as we work hard to create wealth and a viable society.

WTF DO YOU WANT US TO DO?

Hi Matthew: Thank you for asking an honest question, and I hope you get an honest answer.

What the black residents and leaders want in my home district of Freemen's Town is to get the SAME bailouts and breaks that are given to large corporations and developers.

When Obama plays the same corporate games to pander politically to supporters and financers, the money still goes to rich people.

What the poor blacks want is for some of the profits from political games to go to poor people.

It still misses the point.

The point is, we should be working and controlling where our OWN money and resources go, and QUIT giving so much over to a huge govt bureaucracy, where we have to PLAY these political games to redirect where it goes! Why not earn it yourself and keep it local?

Ironically, this is how our national historic district was built - by Freed Slaves who weren't even citizens, so they couldn't get hired and had to do all their work THEMSELVES; they had to hire EACH OTHER. They built 100s of churches in a small 80 block district that was actually a thriving center for jazz clubs known as the Harlem of the South. Today, with the "help" of government, thanks to the politics, we are down to 8 churches after 3 burned down in "mysterious fires" and 1 was demolished by the city currently threatening to seize the blank remaining lot from the church. So we were better off WITHOUT govt, where the Blacks did more to build their own businesses and churches. Under govt, we have suffered nothing but corruption and destruction.

Totally sad, that we have an African American President in Office, and can't save a national historic church district BUILT by Freed Slaves as a Civil Rights landmark destroyed by govt.
Under DEMOCRAT administration that claims to represent the interests of poor blacks!!!

Hi Salt: I agree with part of what you are saying but also disagree where it seems unfair.

A. I get if you are saying that the conservatives keep pushing for "independence from govt" but then turn right around and use it for their advantage (such as the example I most commonly cite of corporations pushing for deregulation under Republican administrations to increase profits off unchecked environmental destruction). So it's a matter of govt welfare to the rich or govt welfare to the poor, and both parties are equally guilty of pandering to their base (and abusing govt for this).

B. But I don't think it's fair to say YOU know all about the GOP. There is division within the GOP between the conservatives and moderates over what direction and focus to take; as there are splits within the Latino leadership and community over immigration and conservative vs. liberal politics. You can't paint a group with a broad brush and be fair.

If you understand that people "don't have a clue" the same can be said of people who "assume" they can "judge a group from the outside" like you just did with the GOP.

There is a lot more going on than meets the eye.

The more you meet and interact with people from these different groups, whether political or cultural/racial, you would see the same patterns and struggles going on universally with all.

Whether some groups blame the poor for crimes while others blame the rich for corruption, we are actually fighting the same battles to get rid of these abuses on ALL levels by ALL classes, rich or poor, that are affecting us ALL. The same issues come up in any group, where there is a tendency to project blame on some other outside group, and either deny or forgive the faults and abuses of members of our own for the sake of "unity" -- while opposing groups attack this as hypocrisy, and vice versa. So there is more commonality in this practice, of "selective forgiveness" of one's own group, members and leaders, while being quick to point out the faults of other groups without that same forgiveness. The more we see we all have this tendency, we might understand how similar we are, and quit judging other groups.

In fact, I find people with the GREATEST understanding of themselves and others are LEAST likely to judge, and the people with the "least clue" are faster to pass judgment on others.

Why?

Because the more we understand about people, the more we see we suffer the same struggles, where we cannot judge others without also judging ourselves for the same faults.

Last edited:
FALSE BLACK POWER?
A new book dispels the myth that blacks need political power to succeed.
July 5, 2017

Mark Tapson
obamasharpton.jpg

Barack Obama’s ascension to the White House was the culmination of the black struggle to attain the pinnacle of political power. But decades of that obsessive focus on black political advancement has not yielded the results that civil rights leaders like Jesse Jackson promised. Even after eight years of Obama, racial gaps in income, employment, home ownership, academic achievement, and other measures still exist, and many civil rights leaders both new and old– including Jackson – explain that by pushing the self-serving narrative that blacks in America are still the victims of systemic racism, and that continuing to pursue political power is the answer.

Jason L. Riley, a Wall Street Journal columnist and senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute, disagrees. The thrust of his slim but significant new book, False Black Power?, from Templeton Press, is the politically incorrect conclusion that black “political clout is no substitute for self-development”:

The major barrier to black progress today is not racial discrimination and hasn’t been for decades. The challenge for blacks is to better position themselves to take advantage of existing opportunities, and that involves addressing the antisocial, self-defeating behaviors and habits and attitudes endemic to the black underclass.

Riley argues in False Black Power? that the left’s politically useful argument of white oppression serves only the interests of the people making it, not blacks themselves, and that “black history itself offers a compelling counternarrative that ideally would inform our post-Obama racial inequality debates.”

Mr. Riley, also the author of Please Stop Helping Us: How Liberals Make It Harder for Blacks to Succeed, consented to answer some questions about the book via email.

False Black Power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back