What do you blacks want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ‘angry white man,’ resentful of being accused of racism he neither feels nor perceives in society in general.

Do you know how hard is being white in America these days? You've actually got to pay people to cook your food and pick your cotton.

We seen this in Haiti, Zimbabwe, South Africa, etc. It is never equal with them.

We will find out how they think about our rights.

There are big differences between those countries and ours. See if you can name one.

There are far more black people there. There is far more trouble there. Coincidence?

Blacks were a majority, not a minority, under a colonial system. They threw off the yoke of colonialism, violently. Just as we did.

I'll put The Terror and decades of upheaval which followed the French Revolution, including a war which engulfed all of Europe, up against Zimbabwe.

Last edited:
I need a phone call
I need a plane ride
I need a sunburn
I need a raincoat

oh yeah I need Obama

The ‘angry white man,’ resentful of being accused of racism he neither feels nor perceives in society in general.

Do you know how hard is being white in America these days? You've actually got to pay people to cook your food and pick your cotton.

It takes intelligence to get on top like we did. Says more about blacks.

Of course I'm an ANGRY white man!!!! WE can never question the angry BLACK MAN. O'noo sir we, bob!

It takes intelligence to get on top like we did. Says more about blacks.

Of course I'm an ANGRY white man!!!! WE can never question the angry BLACK MAN. O'noo sir we, bob!

How intelligent do you have to be use slave labor that you kill when it's no longer useful? If that's the measure of intelligence, the Nazis were bloody geniuses, because they pulled off doing it to white folks.

Anyway, to answer the OP question, all blacks want are the same things everyone wants.

They want a good job. They do not want YOUR job.

They want a house. They do not want YOUR house.

Et cetera.

It really is not that complicated.

Last edited:
For the OP's part about black people wanting lighter sentences for crimes, I'm sure most black people would be happy if we imposed the same sentences. See: differential treatment of equivalent doses of crack and powder cocaine.

show us the law that states that blacks will automatically receive higher sentences

Anyway, to answer the OP question, all blacks want are the same things everyone wants.

They want a good job. They do not want YOUR job.

They want a house. They do not want YOUR house.

Et cetera.

It really is not that complicated.

You mean black people are people just like everyone else? Color me skeptical...

For the OP's part about black people wanting lighter sentences for crimes, I'm sure most black people would be happy if we imposed the same sentences. See: differential treatment of equivalent doses of crack and powder cocaine.

show us the law that states that blacks will automatically receive higher sentences

The law doesn't state that directly, but it's the clear result. You don't have to have something racist stated directly for it to be so. Just like "grandfather clauses" for literacy tests are the Civil War weren't racist on their face, but they definitely were in practice.

The law doesn't state that directly, but it's the clear result. You don't have to have something racist stated directly for it to be so. Just like "grandfather clauses" for literacy tests are the Civil War weren't racist on their face, but they definitely were in practice.

so if a white person is busted for crack they are always given a lighter sentence?

Hey, I want to legalize drugs too, but I haven't found anything that shows that they get more severe sentences.

so if a white person is busted for crack they are always given a lighter sentence?

Prove it??? I'd say.

I'm guessing English is not your first language.

I'm guessing English is not your first language.

seems I'm talking over your head.

I accept your surrender

Do the words "disparate impact" mean anything to you? Do you also honestly believe "grandfather clauses" in literacy tests weren't racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back