What do you blacks want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL, does that woman represent all of the people who voted for Obama? If I posted a video of an ignorant and racist McCain/Palin voter, would that person represent all of the people who voted for McCain/Palin?
I didn't make a generalization.

Salt Jones did.

I proved his generalization incorrect.

But you just make sure you jump on the guy not making a generalization for making a generalization and ignore the guy who did.

Did I miss something?

LOL, does that woman represent all of the people who voted for Obama? If I posted a video of an ignorant and racist McCain/Palin voter, would that person represent all of the people who voted for McCain/Palin?
I didn't make a generalization.

Salt Jones did.

I proved his generalization incorrect.

But you just make sure you jump on the guy not making a generalization for making a generalization and ignore the guy who did.

Did I miss something?
Your question to me was based on the assumption I made a generalization.

My question to Jones, based on the video, was about a very specific Obama voter.

:)

From what I read, over 98% of black people voted for Obama in the last election. Do you really believe that they all studied the issues, researched the positions of each candidate and made a thoughtful decision?

Yes. Now prove they didn't.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

What issue led this woman to this conclusion?

Show her ballot that proves she voted for Obama. She looks like a black conservative plant, to me.

Why in the world would blacks vote for Obama again...

seriously?

oh i don't know... because rightwingnuts pretend that blacks don't work?

call the black president the 'food stamp president'

pretend he didn't deserve to go to college?

are you people that absurd?

really??

the better question would be ... why on earth would any black person, woman, latino... EVER cast a vote for the GOP?

salt jones you hypocrite

Nope.

From what I read, over 98% of black people voted for Obama in the last election. Do you really believe that they all studied the issues, researched the positions of each candidate and made a thoughtful decision?

Yes. Now prove they didn't.

I don't have 15 posts yet, so I can't even use quotes that have URLs in them in a post. :eusa_whistle:

What issue led this woman to this conclusion?
Every time I see that vid I think: God I hope she wasn't being serious. Sadly I think that she was.

Show her ballot that proves she voted for Obama. She looks like a black conservative plant, to me.
What an utterly pathetic response. :lol:

Yep. That's why i copied it from the tea party crowd: anytime a racist comment, sign or email comes from a tea party member that's you guys standard line. "It was a plant". :badgrin:

Do you want us whites not to criticize you and just hand over all of our jobs, bank accounts and beg for forgiveness for doing something all races did?

I hear you protesting about our justice system arresting a black person for beating, raping or killing. You think they should get off Scot free. Look at Trayvon to prove one such case. Do you really want such people within your race to get away with violence?

Do you really want whites to stop criticizing Obama? Hell, the very idea of a democracy is the ability to criticize and discuss the issues of our leadership. Seems that you think we should just shut up.

90% of blacks vote for democrats based on welfare, but somehow it is racist for me to call you on it. On and on, I can go.

Wtf do you want? Do you want a double standard with lighter prison terms for your crimes? Do you want us to hand over our jobs, even though the boss might not consider your resume as good as another guys???? This is what happened in Zimbabwe and now South Africa.

You people would destroy this nation rather be equal to whites within it.

As for you leftist that screams racism at every white that criticizes Obama. Well, you're just making it harder.

Every single race enslaved other human beings 200 years ago and from the dawn of humanity. What part of that can't people understand? The honest truth is whites are the only race to fight for human freedoms and for that you hate us. Maybe because we have all the wealth as we work hard to create wealth and a viable society.

WTF DO YOU WANT US TO DO?

They want affirmative action from firearms manufacturers.

BIRDMAN_SIGHTS.jpg

Do you want us whites not to criticize you and just hand over all of our jobs, bank accounts and beg for forgiveness for doing something all races did?

I hear you protesting about our justice system arresting a black person for beating, raping or killing. You think they should get off Scot free. Look at Trayvon to prove one such case. Do you really want such people within your race to get away with violence?

Do you really want whites to stop criticizing Obama? Hell, the very idea of a democracy is the ability to criticize and discuss the issues of our leadership. Seems that you think we should just shut up.

90% of blacks vote for democrats based on welfare, but somehow it is racist for me to call you on it. On and on, I can go.

Wtf do you want? Do you want a double standard with lighter prison terms for your crimes? Do you want us to hand over our jobs, even though the boss might not consider your resume as good as another guys???? This is what happened in Zimbabwe and now South Africa.

You people would destroy this nation rather be equal to whites within it.

As for you leftist that screams racism at every white that criticizes Obama. Well, you're just making it harder.

Every single race enslaved other human beings 200 years ago and from the dawn of humanity. What part of that can't people understand? The honest truth is whites are the only race to fight for human freedoms and for that you hate us. Maybe because we have all the wealth as we work hard to create wealth and a viable society.

WTF DO YOU WANT US TO DO?

They want affirmative action from firearms manufacturers.

BIRDMAN_SIGHTS.jpg

Nah. I got eyes, don't need a laser sight.

Anyway, to answer the OP question, all blacks want are the same things everyone wants.

They want a good job. They do not want YOUR job.

Afros are worthless animals. They want my money. That's why nearly all of them vote for Democrats. Maybe they don't want my job, but only because they don't want to work. They want jobs with the government, where they get money without working.

Anyway, to answer the OP question, all blacks want are the same things everyone wants.

They want a good job. They do not want YOUR job.

Afros are worthless animals. They want my money. That's why nearly all of them vote for Democrats. Maybe they don't want my job, but only because they don't want to work. They want jobs with the government, where they get money without working.

You don't have any money. Patients in state mental institutions don't get money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back