What do the left consider the greatest threat to America?

What do the left consider the greatest threat to America?

• Estremist Islamic terrorists who want to murder millions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
domestic white extreme rw libertard-types.

Isn't that "Amerika" to you Comrade?

Have you figured out why no one takes you seriously yet? I'd read this post again, it might help
"Comrade"? I served. You? When, where?

You know the Bolshevik army doesn't exist anymore
so you haven't served? Message recieved :thup:

No idea what that means. Is it supposed to mean you are more important than the rest of us?
it means that low-info, blow hard, libertariatards like yourself shouldn't be throwing around "more patriotic than thou" insults shit stain.

What are your legal qualifications to make said determination, and how do your qualifications stack up against the Scotus at the time?

Pass the bar? Successful career studying Law? What?

No, but I have two lawyers who work for me. And LOL, I have to have a law degree to post my opinion of a SCOTUS ruling on a message board, got it. You follow that yourself, right? You never comment on SCOTUS rulings since you don't have a law degree?

So your first ridiculous premise aside, let's go to the second one. The first three words of the Constitution are "We the lawyers," right? No wait, that isn't it It's "We the People." And that's your standard, seriously? That We The People are not qualified to read the Constitution? We need lawyers to do it and explain it to us? Really?

So back from the lala land you live in to reality. Read the 10th amendment. Or in your case, hire a lawyer to read it for you and explain it to you since that's what you claim your standard is. Just so you know, the 10th says if it's not in the Constitution, it's not a Federal power and the Federal government is actually prohibited from getting involved either way. I know Roe. V. Wade is a Constitutional abomination because neither abortion nor murder are in the Constitution. They are State laws, not Federal. So the Federal government is prohibited from either declaring it legal or illegal.

The States should allow abortions, it's not a legitimate use of government force to compel a women to carry babies to term or charge them with murder. But that is not up to the feds, they have no Constitutional Authority to say that. You can ask a lawyer what that means.
They have the Authority - you just dont understand the legalese behind it because youre an uneducated lame.

We the People Vote on the process, the Presidency - we dont become SCOTUS ourselves.

Thats not what we the people means. It doesnt mean "we are all the judicial branch, lawyers, judges and non!"

No, it doesnt mean that at all. I should have only had to explain that to a child, but again, youre a lame.

It takes a lawyer to see something in the Constitution that isn't there, a simple layman can't do it. Or in your native tongue, baaaaaaaa
The Constitution isnt something a layman can just read and interpret and thinks hes correct just cuz.

Its a document that is studied, a degreed study even, and attached to it is hundreds upon hundreds of Court cases which establish what they call "precedent."

To think you can just spout off at the jibs like you know better how to read and interpret the Constitution than men and women who ACTUALLY have devoted their lives to the practice and have the accolades to back it?

Youre a deluded fucking busy body

Your hypocrisy reeks, girlie poo. You are posting on a message board! You are stating your opinion! You're a deluded fucking busy body. Shut up and keep your views to yourself where you say they belong
I dont pretend to be a Constitutional scholar while I post.

Your hypocrisy reeks, girlie poo. You are posting on a message board! You are stating your opinion! You're a deluded fucking busy body. Shut up and keep your views to yourself where you say they belong
libertard meltdown w./ internetz tough guy talk :eusa_drool:

Isn't that "Amerika" to you Comrade?

Have you figured out why no one takes you seriously yet? I'd read this post again, it might help
"Comrade"? I served. You? When, where?

You know the Bolshevik army doesn't exist anymore
so you haven't served? Message recieved :thup:

No idea what that means. Is it supposed to mean you are more important than the rest of us?
it means that low-info, blow hard, libertariatards like yourself shouldn't be throwing around "more patriotic than thou" insults shit stain.

OK, but since I didn't do that it's irrelevant. I said you are a Marxist, Comrade.

Were you in the military during Vietnam? Standards were really low then

No, but I have two lawyers who work for me. And LOL, I have to have a law degree to post my opinion of a SCOTUS ruling on a message board, got it. You follow that yourself, right? You never comment on SCOTUS rulings since you don't have a law degree?

So your first ridiculous premise aside, let's go to the second one. The first three words of the Constitution are "We the lawyers," right? No wait, that isn't it It's "We the People." And that's your standard, seriously? That We The People are not qualified to read the Constitution? We need lawyers to do it and explain it to us? Really?

So back from the lala land you live in to reality. Read the 10th amendment. Or in your case, hire a lawyer to read it for you and explain it to you since that's what you claim your standard is. Just so you know, the 10th says if it's not in the Constitution, it's not a Federal power and the Federal government is actually prohibited from getting involved either way. I know Roe. V. Wade is a Constitutional abomination because neither abortion nor murder are in the Constitution. They are State laws, not Federal. So the Federal government is prohibited from either declaring it legal or illegal.

The States should allow abortions, it's not a legitimate use of government force to compel a women to carry babies to term or charge them with murder. But that is not up to the feds, they have no Constitutional Authority to say that. You can ask a lawyer what that means.
They have the Authority - you just dont understand the legalese behind it because youre an uneducated lame.

We the People Vote on the process, the Presidency - we dont become SCOTUS ourselves.

Thats not what we the people means. It doesnt mean "we are all the judicial branch, lawyers, judges and non!"

No, it doesnt mean that at all. I should have only had to explain that to a child, but again, youre a lame.

It takes a lawyer to see something in the Constitution that isn't there, a simple layman can't do it. Or in your native tongue, baaaaaaaa
The Constitution isnt something a layman can just read and interpret and thinks hes correct just cuz.

Its a document that is studied, a degreed study even, and attached to it is hundreds upon hundreds of Court cases which establish what they call "precedent."

To think you can just spout off at the jibs like you know better how to read and interpret the Constitution than men and women who ACTUALLY have devoted their lives to the practice and have the accolades to back it?

Calling myself "we the people" is calling myself a "Constitutional scholar?"

You are an idiot

libertard meltdown w./ internetz tough guy talk :eusa_drool:

I repeated her words back to her, pussy. You are a stupid Marxist, as if there's any other kind

You are an idiot
No.

Thinking "we the people" meant "we the people will rule on SCOTUS cases" makes you a retard, though.

Ill bet the founders are kaz's Gods.

Huh Kaz? Infallible as those human owners were, and all.

Here ye here ye, we fight this British Army in the name of FREEDOM AND LIBERTY!

but uh......some of us just so HAPPEN to own people. Tee hee.

You are an idiot
No.

Thinking "we the people" meant "we the people will rule on SCOTUS cases" makes you a retard, though.

You really don't grasp what the Constitution starting with "We The People" means

You are an idiot
No.

You really don't grasp what the Constitution starting with "We The People" means
A person no smarter than a drop of dew doesnt quite get to dictate how smart other people are, and thats you kaz.

Or is that a dog piss on the blade? Tough to tell with all your menstruating breaking my concentration.

A person no smarter than a drop of dew doesnt quite get to dictate how smart other people are

Really? Who are referring to?

and thats you kaz.

Ooohhhh, I get it now, thanks for clarifying that

Or is that a dog piss on the blade? Tough to tell with all your menstruating breaking my concentration.

You confuse dog piss with menstruating?

:wtf:

Marx, Lenin and Obama are your Gods, infallible as humans are and all
No, my gods are Michael Jordan and my wife.

Fail again, Counselor.

Damn you are dumb, you don't get anything, do you?

BTW, I'm not a lawyer, I'm a people. You know, as in the ones who the Constitution is written by? Or you didn't know that?

A person no smarter than a drop of dew doesnt quite get to dictate how smart other people are

and thats you kaz.

Are you tacitly admitting you have just menstruated? :laugh: But no, to any half decent reader the confusion was between dew and pee, ya daft prick

Marx, Lenin and Obama are your Gods, infallible as humans are and all
No, my gods are Michael Jordan and my wife.

Fail again, Counselor.

Damn you are dumb, you don't get anything, do you?

BTW, I'm not a lawyer, I'm a people. You know, as in the ones who the Constitution is written by? Or you didn't know that?
I get lots of stuff.

Laid.
Funky.
Naked.
Loud.
Happy.
Endorsed.
That you are a flash in the pan conspiracy dunce laden with poorly thought out libertarian views like most typical 11th graders trying to wax political.

and thats you kaz.

Are you tacitly admitting you have just menstruated? :laugh: But no, to any half decent reader the confusion was between dew and pee, ya daft prick

So where is the mensuration happening then? In your pants? You said it was confusing you. It sure confuses my wife, I'll agree with that. Then she confuses me.

Forum List

Back