What do the left consider the greatest threat to America?

What do the left consider the greatest threat to America?

• Estremist Islamic terrorists who want to murder millions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ill bet the founders are kaz's Gods.

Huh Kaz? Infallible as those human owners were, and all.

Marx, Lenin and Obama are your Gods, infallible as humans are and all
No, my gods are Michael Jordan and my wife.

Fail again, Counselor.

Damn you are dumb, you don't get anything, do you?

BTW, I'm not a lawyer, I'm a people. You know, as in the ones who the Constitution is written by? Or you didn't know that?
:lol:

Imma let that fear edit you made marinate

Fail again, Counselor.

BTW, I'm not a lawyer, I'm a people. You know, as in the ones who the Constitution is written by? Or you didn't know that?
I get lots of stuff.

Laid.
Funky.
Naked.
Loud.
Happy.
Endorsed.
That you are a flash in the pan conspiracy dunce laden with poorly thought out libertarian views like most typical 11th graders trying to wax political.

You are an eight year old and you always will be

A person no smarter than a drop of dew doesnt quite get to dictate how smart other people are

Really? Who are referring to?

and thats you kaz.

Ooohhhh, I get it now, thanks for clarifying that

Or is that a dog piss on the blade? Tough to tell with all your menstruating breaking my concentration.

You confuse dog piss with menstruating?

:wtf:
Are you tacitly admitting you have just menstruated? :laugh: But no, to any half decent reader the confusion was between dew and pee, ya daft prick

So where is the mensuration happening then? In your pants? You said it was confusing you. It sure confuses my wife, I'll agree with that. Then she confuses me.
"Your."

Key word providing the context you clearly missed. How bad do you suck at reading, Rainman?

Fail again, Counselor.

I get lots of stuff.

Laid.
Funky.
Naked.
Loud.
Happy.
Endorsed.
That you are a flash in the pan conspiracy dunce laden with poorly thought out libertarian views like most typical 11th graders trying to wax political.

Damn man. Swing harder next time. That was like believing in Mormonism pathetic.

Fail again, Counselor.

:lol:

Imma let that fear edit you made marinate

Um...OK? Sorry, I don't speak idiot, can you translate for me?

So with Islamic Extremists, liberals keep trying to defuse and blame religious extremism in general or even Christians who did the Crusades centuries ago. They bring up McVeigh who wasn't a Christian and didn't do it for religion as an endless counter example. The liberal media tries to hide the Muslim names of every Islamic nut job who murders or tries to murder more people. And they still want our border open even though Al Qaeda can fly to Mexico City and walk across our border.

Yet gay marriage, hat's their obsession in any gay thread, that and the right to force bakers to make them cakes for their ... gay weddings. They bring up gay marriage in economic threads, military and everything else. They equate blacks getting lynched and shot with water canons to gays not getting tax breaks. You'd think this is the greatest issue that ever faced mankind

American Muslims don't impose on the constitution like American Christians do. If there were Muslims running for president in America and they believed their religious freedom allowed them to discriminate, I would have the same angst towards them as I do Christian conservatives.

Having beliefs and living by them is not discrimination. If you choose to live in a muslim country, then you are subject to the beliefs and rules of that country.

Discrimination is defined by the rules that a society creates for itself. Our constitution and bill of rights were put in place and ratified by majority vote. Rights are created by majority vote.

The constitution and bill of rights are silent on gay marriage. The only way to settle it is to amend the constitution, or let each state decide by state referendum.

You can have all the beliefs you want, but if they violate the rights of others and they break the law you need to rethink your position.

With the constitution and the Bill of Rights silent on marriage period, it means that marriage is all inclusive. You can't assume that since marriage isn't mentioned that one type of marriage is legal and another type isn't.

Thats the question---------is it legal or not? SCOTUS may make a ruling next month. If they rule against gay marriage will you shut up and accept the ruling of the highest court in the land?
No, why should I? The SCOTUS ruled on abortion and the right won't accept it. Freedom for all, remember??

So you only accept SCOTUS rulings if you agree with them? Got it.

Now, as to Roe v Wade and abortion. The SC said that abortion is legal, they did not say it was right or that it was not murder. We are free to continue to believe that it is murder and wrong in spite of that ruling, But we will abide by their ruling.

So, once again, if the SC rules against gay marriage will you abide by that ruling? Its a yes or no question.

American Muslims don't impose on the constitution like American Christians do. If there were Muslims running for president in America and they believed their religious freedom allowed them to discriminate, I would have the same angst towards them as I do Christian conservatives.

Having beliefs and living by them is not discrimination. If you choose to live in a muslim country, then you are subject to the beliefs and rules of that country.

Discrimination is defined by the rules that a society creates for itself. Our constitution and bill of rights were put in place and ratified by majority vote. Rights are created by majority vote.

The constitution and bill of rights are silent on gay marriage. The only way to settle it is to amend the constitution, or let each state decide by state referendum.

You can have all the beliefs you want, but if they violate the rights of others and they break the law you need to rethink your position.

With the constitution and the Bill of Rights silent on marriage period, it means that marriage is all inclusive. You can't assume that since marriage isn't mentioned that one type of marriage is legal and another type isn't.

Thats the question---------is it legal or not? SCOTUS may make a ruling next month. If they rule against gay marriage will you shut up and accept the ruling of the highest court in the land?
No, why should I? The SCOTUS ruled on abortion and the right won't accept it. Freedom for all, remember??

Now, as to Roe v Wade and abortion. The SC said that abortion is legal, they did not say it was right or that it was not murder. We are free to continue to believe that it is murder and wrong in spite of that ruling, But we will abide by their ruling.

So, once again, if the SC rules against gay marriage will you abide by that ruling? Its a yes or no question.
Well, murder is illegal.

So yea, in legal terms, they quite clearly ruled that its not murder.

A person no smarter than a drop of dew doesnt quite get to dictate how smart other people are

and thats you kaz.

Or is that a dog piss on the blade? Tough to tell with all your menstruating breaking my concentration.

Are you tacitly admitting you have just menstruated? :laugh: But no, to any half decent reader the confusion was between dew and pee, ya daft prick

So where is the mensuration happening then? In your pants? You said it was confusing you. It sure confuses my wife, I'll agree with that. Then she confuses me.
"Your."

Key word providing the context you clearly missed. How bad do you suck at reading, Rainman?

Wow, I don't know what makes someone more stupid, spell checking posts? Or whiffing on spell checking posts?

"Your" was the correct spelling, kiddie poo. You need to pay more attention tomorrow in English class

Fail again, Counselor.

I get lots of stuff.

Laid.
Funky.
Naked.
Loud.
Happy.
Endorsed.

Damn man. Swing harder next time. That was like believing in Mormonism pathetic.

It wasn't a "swing" it was an observation. The playground is clearly your domain

Well, murder is illegal.

Wrong, talking to you libtards is like talking to a slug. you all have memorized the talking points but you don't even understand what they mean, pathetic.

and thats you kaz.

"Your."

Wow, I don't know what makes someone more stupid, spell checking posts? Or whiffing on spell checking posts?

"Your" was the correct spelling, kiddie poo. You need to pay more attention tomorrow in English class
Heres how bad at comprehension you are, and feel free to duck this horrific error:

BUT....

I wasnt correcting a grammatical error.

I was pointing you back to the key word in MY post because you were somehow unclear as to whose menstruation I was referring to.

"Your" = "your menstruation."

How fucking dumb did you have to be to not be able to follow that? It was all within the very fucking posts you quoted, teeny bopper

I've been down that path, she doesn't take questions. Though in fairness apparently she is menstruating, it may not be the best time to ask. At home I say nothing but "yes maam" and "no, maam" in these circumstances

Fail again, Counselor.

a basketball player for a god, not the least bit surprising.
A conservative that cant do nuance within conversation.

Equally, non surprising.

I get that you thought you were being clever----------but you were not. you were being nugatory.

"Your."

Heres how bad at comprehension you are, and feel free to duck this horrific error:

BUT....

I wasnt correcting a grammatical error.

I was pointing you back to the key word in MY post because you were somehow unclear as to whose menstruation I was referring to.

"Your" = "your menstruation."

How fucking dumb did you have to be to not be able to follow that? It was all within the very fucking posts you quoted, teeny bopper

Yes, I am talking about "your" menstruating. There you go, are you happy?

Well, murder is illegal.

Wrong, talking to you libtards is like talking to a slug. you all have memorized the talking points but you don't even understand what they mean, pathetic.
That wasnt a response.

You said they made abortion legal but didnt rule if it was murder or not.

Clearly, and again I understand youre too daft to do nuance, murder is illegal - ipso facto what? Come on....you can do it!

Abortion is legal
Murder is illegal .. ......

Ipso facto they are saying what?

Try REALLY EXTRA hard on this one!

Fail again, Counselor.

a basketball player for a god, not the least bit surprising.
A conservative that cant do nuance within conversation.

Equally, non surprising.

I get that you thought you were being clever----------but you were not. you were being nugatory.

Nugatory is what she is

You said they made abortion legal but didnt rule if it was murder or not.

Clearly, and again I understand youre too daft to do nuance, murder is illegal - ipso facto what? Come on....you can do it!

Abortion is legal
Murder is illegal .. ......

Ipso facto they are saying what?

Try REALLY EXTRA hard on this one!

It's the SCOTUS, they say whatever the hell they want, they hold themselves to no standard at all

Forum List

Back