GOP Rep: "I'll drop your ass"...

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Funny that in the context of this, he said it to one of HIS OWN constituents, a fervent anti-immigration type:

That's Steve Knight (R-CA-25). CA-25 is a northern Los Angeles County district that has been in GOP hands for quite a while. Knight is a freshman rep. Those constituents were angry because they think he is "pro amnesty". He got quite angry at one and told the dude that if the guy touched him again, he would "drop (his) ass".

Ok, I can actually understand that.

CA-25 is a highly competitive county in Presidential elections: Romney narrowly won this county 50-48 in 2012.

California has a Jungle-primary system and often, the Democratic Party has not even put up a real challenger in this CD. But it might be different this time. It is highly likely that Knight will receive a heavy primary challenge from the Right, maybe from more than one even, in which case a Democratic candidate with some heft could make it into the top-two after the Jungle Primary and give the guy a run for his money.

The GOP created this monster with the extreme Right Tea Party types, now it has to live with them....

Discuss. Is "I'll drop your ass" appropriate?

:D

Was it appropriate – yes. It is understandable that you do not want someone laying their hands on you and it is normal to respond like that.
What it insanely idiotic – yes. Politicians know better in this day and age of cameras everywhere that you do not say stupid shit you do not want plastered on the nightly news. You can lose your seat over being stupid as well.
Would the comment change my vote if I was going to vote for him – no it would nit but I am willing to bet that others might very well change their vote for something like this as is their right.

Awesome video. The tards saw something on the internet and bleeved it.

This is what happens when rubes guzzle too much piss. The next thing you know, you start eating your own. Zee traitors must be purged! Vee must haf ORDAH! Zee R-R-R-RINOSE must be tost in zee fire! Ya! Ya! Ya!

Funny that in the context of this, he said it to one of HIS OWN constituents, a fervent anti-immigration type:

That's Steve Knight (R-CA-25). CA-25 is a northern Los Angeles County district that has been in GOP hands for quite a while. Knight is a freshman rep. Those constituents were angry because they think he is "pro amnesty". He got quite angry at one and told the dude that if the guy touched him again, he would "drop (his) ass".

CA-25 is a highly competitive county in Presidential elections: Romney narrowly won this county 50-48 in 2012.

California has a Jungle-primary system and often, the Democratic Party has not even put up a real challenger in this CD. But it might be different this time. It is highly likely that Knight will receive a heavy primary challenge from the Right, maybe from more than one even, in which case a Democratic candidate with some heft could make it into the top-two after the Jungle Primary and give the guy a run for his money.

The GOP created this monster with the extreme Right Tea Party types, now it has to live with them....

Fuckn A!!!!

In California they SAY it.
In Arizona we DO it.
The person making the complaint touched him FIRST. You are not allowed to touch someone without THEIR permission so yeah he was right.

2airmdx.jpg

And then I said IT'S GO TIME, BABY!!

He should look up the voter and apologize. Saying that I wouldn't vote for him if he lied about the amnesty vote.
I wouldn't apologize to him. He was being a jerk.

I guess this is the way the press covers Republicans.......start a fight with them and hope you piss them off.

Yet Hillary won't let these assholes get within half a block from her. She hears their questions and ignores them. She doesn't have to speak to the press because she's waited her time and now is her time.

I don't even see why we have elections anymore. Hillary or any Dummycrap has already won....according to the left. They just hope enough illegals show up to vote.

OH BOY! Another leftist propagandist that refuse to draw a distinction between people being opposed to illegal immigration and people who favor legal immigration. You leftist asses don't have an honest bone in your bodies.

Honestly...he strikes me as a stand up, straight talking kind of guy.

No
His behavior reminds me of former Rep. Michael Grimm (R-NY):

"I'll break you in half"

Republicans are just such he-men.
Probably lacking enough se-men.

No...it's all of that testosterone. Republicans have been trashed so badly by the left even the crack-whores won't fuck em. Besides.....the Secret Service already did.

Aha... you think that's the cause??

I havent watched the video but if it happened as described?

Yes, completely appropriate.

Forum List

Back