What do normal people - think of Israel?

Even the Scots realise what normal people think about Israel;

Peter Jones: Israel losing battle of world opinion

Peter Jones Israel losing battle of world opinion - The Scotsman

Instead the evidence is that Israel is losing the battle for world opinion. A variety of non-governmental human rights organisations, including the UN Human Rights Council, have either accused the Israeli government of war crimes or are calling for an investigation into whether they have been committed. A good many western governments, normally supportive of Israel’s rights to self-defence, believe that its assaults on Gaza are utterly disproportionate to the attacks on it.

The Scots being the most RACIST and ANTISEMITIC of all nations are hardly in a position to make that observation.

I wonder what world opinion is now after the unwarranted and illegal attack on innocent Israelis worshipping in a Synagogue. From what I am hearing the majority of people want the Israelis to take punitive action against the terrorists

Got a link to back up your BS Phoney?

Will the Scottish government do ?

Racist incidents in Scotland

Or this

Racism in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As of 11 February 2011 attacks on Muslims in Scotland have contributed to a 20% increase in racist incidents over the past 12 months. Reports say every day in Scotland, 17 people are abused, threatened or violently attacked because of the colour of their skin, ethnicity or nationality. Statistics showed that just under 5,000 incidents of racism were recorded in 2009/10, a slight decrease from racist incidents recorded in 2008/9.[27]
From 2004 to 2012 the rate of racist incidents has been around 5,000 incidents per year.[27] In 2011-12, there were 5,389 racist incidents recorded by the police, which is a 10% increase on the 4,911 racist incidents recorded in 2010-11.[27]

Wow, thanks for the links Phoney...

I have read through both the Scottish government and Wikipedia links that you provided....

I could find no support to your statement... "The Scots being the most RACIST and ANTISEMITIC of all nations"

Looks like it's yet another 'Phoney Fail'?

Sorry dude... Aren't you getting embarrassed yet?

Nope because you are not reading the links correctly then are you

Whats wrong don't like seeing what others see you as, does it upset you that much. Are you denting that this is what you say and believe ?
First off, anyone who has read an aggregate number of my posts, can tell I don't give a shit what people think of me.

And second, WTF is "denting"? Does that have something to do with Bucky "fucking" Dent?

Or this

As of 11 February 2011 attacks on Muslims in Scotland have contributed to a 20% increase in racist incidents over the past 12 months. Reports say every day in Scotland, 17 people are abused, threatened or violently attacked because of the colour of their skin, ethnicity or nationality. Statistics showed that just under 5,000 incidents of racism were recorded in 2009/10, a slight decrease from racist incidents recorded in 2008/9.[27]
From 2004 to 2012 the rate of racist incidents has been around 5,000 incidents per year.[27] In 2011-12, there were 5,389 racist incidents recorded by the police, which is a 10% increase on the 4,911 racist incidents recorded in 2010-11.[27]

I have read through both the Scottish government and Wikipedia links that you provided....

I could find no support to your statement... "The Scots being the most RACIST and ANTISEMITIC of all nations"

"The Scots being the most RACIST and ANTISEMITIC of all nations"

Say "Scots love the English" with a straight face!!!

Greg

Say "The Scots being the most RACIST and ANTISEMITIC of all nations" and provide links that PROVE that statement.

Have you read any Shakespeare? Recall Shylock;

Shylock: If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge. The villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

The villainies brought upon the Jews was well known to the Bard, and related more to the UK than Continental Europe. The tragedy of Shylock was that he sought revenge and death to a member of the tormenting dominant society; and the Bard is quite clear that this was learned from those who persecuted Jews...the tormentors themselves. I have no sympathy for Shylock because he showed himself no better than those who were his tormentors.

Greg

And Shakespeare has what exactly to do with Scots being the most RACIST and ANTISEMITIC of all nations...???

Can you actually provide links that PROVE that statement?

Phoney can't, it looks like you can't either!

Overview USSA s Is Scotland a racist country debate - Strathclyde Telegraph - The Student Newspaper at Strathclyde University in Glasgow

How racist is Scotland Herald Scotland

Aberdeen is worst city for racism - The Scotsman

MSPs demand action is taken after figures reveal anti-English racism is on the rise in Scotland - Daily Record

Just a few of the many thousands of links

Whats wrong don't like seeing what others see you as, does it upset you that much. Are you denting that this is what you say and believe ?
First off, anyone who has read an aggregate number of my posts, can tell I don't give a shit what people think of me.

And second, WTF is "denting"? Does that have something to do with Bucky "fucking" Dent?

A typo, try looking at your keyboard to see if you can work it out.

Even the Scots realise what normal people think about Israel;

Peter Jones: Israel losing battle of world opinion

Peter Jones Israel losing battle of world opinion - The Scotsman

Instead the evidence is that Israel is losing the battle for world opinion. A variety of non-governmental human rights organisations, including the UN Human Rights Council, have either accused the Israeli government of war crimes or are calling for an investigation into whether they have been committed. A good many western governments, normally supportive of Israel’s rights to self-defence, believe that its assaults on Gaza are utterly disproportionate to the attacks on it.

The Scots being the most RACIST and ANTISEMITIC of all nations are hardly in a position to make that observation.

I wonder what world opinion is now after the unwarranted and illegal attack on innocent Israelis worshipping in a Synagogue. From what I am hearing the majority of people want the Israelis to take punitive action against the terrorists

Got a link to back up your BS Phoney?

Or this

"The Scots being the most RACIST and ANTISEMITIC of all nations"

Say "Scots love the English" with a straight face!!!

Greg

Blame Mel Gibson and his sgian dubh. :beer:

So you are implying that the Great British public are natural anti-Semites ?

Some are, and far too many for comfort.

Some are, and don't know they are. It's as natural as breathing to them. An inherited cultural strain.

We have many anti-semites living in the UK and they side with the muslims, nearly all are so called left wing extremists like the UAF and ANL both affiliated to the Labour party.

So you are implying that the Great British public are natural anti-Semites ?

Some are, and far too many for comfort.

Some are, and don't know they are. It's as natural as breathing to them. An inherited cultural strain.

We have many anti-semites living in the UK and they side with the muslims, nearly all are so called left wing extremists like the UAF and ANL both affiliated to the Labour party.

And some are your every day friends, who you naively didn't realise were liberals till certain issues surfaced.

So, not only is Phoney an Israel Firster, he is also a rabid British neo-fascist right-winger. No surprise actually. Phoney is probably one of those guys with the flags.

So, not only is Phoney an Israel Firster, he is also a rabid British neo-fascist right-winger. No surprise actually. Phoney is probably one of those guys with the flags.

Montelatici, sorry, but you really should not be posting this shit!

For all Phoney's 'issues' I don't believe that he is quite so low as to be involved in, nor have the views of the NF!

Also, you really cannot use this shit to, in some way, try and discredit Israel...

Just discrediting Phoney, who from his anti-Muslim diatribes is in completely in concert with the NF.

6132.jpg

Forum List

Back