What do I tell my daughter-in-law who immigrated LEGALLY?

Actually, we have more than enough Ukrainians in this country. They are ex commies you know, we can't really trust them
Hell, they don't even speak the language
Give me some good ole Mexicans any day
how many do you want me to send over?.........im sure there are a handful around out here.......

She came from Ukraine. She followed every rule and regulation. She paid lawyers fees, studied hard and took the oath of citizenship. And she is very very upset with "stupidity of American voters" that put into office
a President who obviously rewards lawbreakers i.e. illegal immigrants.

She loved America for giving her opportunities she didn't have in Ukraine.
But today she doesn't understand why the rules applied to her are now being thrown aside for people that
broke the laws.
Why are illegal activities being rewarded?
When law abiding citizens see lawlessness being rewarded ...hey.. why should the rest of us abide by
any laws?
Tell her to get a damned good job.

Two other worthless fucks who won't are counting on her for support.

Welcome to America.

She came from Ukraine. She followed every rule and regulation. She paid lawyers fees, studied hard and took the oath of citizenship. And she is very very upset with "stupidity of American voters" that put into office

But today she doesn't understand why the rules applied to her are now being thrown aside for people that
broke the laws.
When law abiding citizens see lawlessness being rewarded ...hey.. why should the rest of us abide by
any laws?
Tell her to thank every American she meets for letting her immigrate here. After that she should stfu and stop whining or go back to where she came from.
Is that what you're telling all the shadow-dwelling whiners who are drooling down their chests, waiting for obozo to excuse their lawlessness? Is that what you're telling La Raza and however many other whiny, anti-American organizations that are lobbying to have their boi-god, obozo, legitimize millions of criminals? If they don't like how this country is run, go the fuck back to where they belong? ....Yeah, didn't think so.
They aren't whining, you are.
La Raza whines Ravi.....quite a bit......most Mexicans that have been here for a length of time dont pay attention them....

This morning I saw, for the first time in several weeks, a Russian lady who had been absent whilst completing her work toward achieving American citizenship. She had been sworn in early last week and now was back to work.

I asked her about her reaction.

She didn't answer.

She spit on the floor and walked away.
hope it wasnt a floor with a carpet....

I immigrated here legally.

And frankly, American immigration laws are so retarded, I kind of sympathize with the fence jumpers.
What we should do is use immigration reform as a springboard to welfare reform.

For every working illegal we find here, we drop one chronically unemployed/unemployable American welfare slug across the border.

Mexico and Canada would seal the border pretty quickly.

broke the laws.
any laws?
Tell she's lucky that she comes from a country that she doesn't have to wait 10+ years to legally immigrate.

broke the laws.
any laws?

Tell her not to worry about what other people do and mind your own business like Americans used to do.

See no evil, speak no evil .....

Actually, we have more than enough Ukrainians in this country. They are ex commies you know, we can't really trust them
how many do you want me to send over?.........im sure there are a handful around out here.......
If you do that, your neighborhood will be taken over by Ukranians

If you do that, your neighborhood will be taken over by Ukranians
well that would be different......

And frankly, American immigration laws are so retarded, I kind of sympathize with the fence jumpers.
yea i just found that out.....but we found out the UK's are pretty retarded too........
Immigration laws have always been retarded. The most basic question that should be asked before writing law is how many immigrants should be allowed into the country each each year. Instead of Congress deciding this, immigrants decide it.

Once a foreign student completes their schooling and practical training these highly educated, highly skilled, highly motivated, tax-paying, law-abiding foreigners are expelled. Yet, unskilled labors are allowed to live and work in the US as long as they choose.:cuckoo:

yea i just found that out.....but we found out the UK's are pretty retarded too........
Immigration laws have always been retarded. The most basic question that should be asked before writing law is how many immigrants should be allowed into the country each each year. Instead of Congress deciding this, immigrants decide it.

Once a foreign student completes their schooling and practical training these highly educated, highly skilled, highly motivated, tax-paying, law-abiding foreigners are expelled. Yet, unskilled labors are allowed to live and work in the US as long as they choose.:cuckoo:

Are you serious? We should let foreigners decide how many of them can come here? We'd have two billion impoverished across the world coming here then. That would be committing national suicide. Whether or not one is skilled or unskilled allowing them to come here should be based on our ability to provide them with jobs and resources without short changing our own citizens while keeping population growth in mind.

Are you serious? We should let foreigners decide how many of them can come here? We'd have two billion impoverished across the world coming here then. That would be committing national suicide. Whether or not one is skilled or unskilled allowing them to come here should be based on our ability to provide them with jobs and resources without short changing our own citizens while keeping population growth in mind.
thats not what he said......

Thanks but to clarify, Congress should should set limits on immigration. However, those limits should be somewhat flexible. the reunification of families, admitting immigrants with skills that are valuable to the U.S. economy, protecting refugees, and promoting diversity should be considered.

The heart of the illegal immigration crisis is our need for low wage unskilled and semiskilled labor. There are plenty of foreign workers who want and need those jobs but there's no practically legal channels for that labor to enter the country. A Mexican without family in the U.S. who wants to do something other than farm work has virtually no legal way to enter the country. And even a man with family here must wait from 6 to 22 years for a visa, depending on what kind of relatives he has and what their legal status is. Our choice is not whether these workers will entry the US but how they will enter. Businesses need these workers and they're going to come legally or illegally.

Having undocumented immigrants in the country is a huge problem for law enforcement., public schools, and social services. They live in the shadows, they often escape paying taxes, live in unsanitary conditions, and get much of their healthcare from emergency rooms, the most expense form of medical care. They can't be absorbed into society so they form their own communities. They don't report crimes and often become part of criminal enterprises.

broke the laws.
any laws?

She sounds like a typical republican, already whining

broke the laws.
any laws?

She sounds like a typical republican. She ought to just be happy she made it here. A lot of Mexicans have more of a claim to this country than Ukrainians anyway.

broke the laws.
any laws?

She sounds like a typical republican, already whining

broke the laws.
any laws?

She sounds like a typical republican. She ought to just be happy she made it here. A lot of Mexicans have more of a claim to this country than Ukrainians anyway.

Yeah right, the Democrats don't whine about anything. Objecting to something isn't whining anyway. Mexicans have no claim on this country. The parts that once belonged to the Mexican government has long ago been sold to the U.S.....sore loser.

Thanks but to clarify, Congress should should set limits on immigration. However, those limits should be somewhat flexible. the reunification of families, admitting immigrants with skills that are valuable to the U.S. economy, protecting refugees, and promoting diversity should be considered.

The heart of the illegal immigration crisis is our need for low wage unskilled and semiskilled labor. There are plenty of foreign workers who want and need those jobs but there's no practically legal channels for that labor to enter the country. A Mexican without family in the U.S. who wants to do something other than farm work has virtually no legal way to enter the country. And even a man with family here must wait from 6 to 22 years for a visa, depending on what kind of relatives he has and what their legal status is. Our choice is not whether these workers will entry the US but how they will enter. Businesses need these workers and they're going to come legally or illegally.

Having undocumented immigrants in the country is a huge problem for law enforcement., public schools, and social services. They live in the shadows, they often escape paying taxes, live in unsanitary conditions, and get much of their healthcare from emergency rooms, the most expense form of medical care. They can't be absorbed into society so they form their own communities. They don't report crimes and often become part of criminal enterprises.

Not our problem if foreigners need jobs. They certainly don't have the right to come to this country and work without authorization while competing with Americans by working for less. There are good reasons that we shouldn't be importing the unskilled, poor and uneducated into our country. They are a fiscal burden to us. Businesses don't "need" them except to increase their profits which is just based on greed not need.

I don't know what an "undocumented " is. They are illegal aliens according to immigration law.

Not our problem if foreigners need jobs. They certainly don't have the right to come to this country and work without authorization while competing with Americans by working for less. There are good reasons that we shouldn't be importing the unskilled, poor and uneducated into our country. They are a fiscal burden to us. Businesses don't "need" them except to increase their profits which is just based on greed not need.

I don't know what an "undocumented " is. They are illegal aliens according to immigration law.
The fact is we do need foreign workers in the US. Notice who cleans your hotel room in any major city, harvests your produce, buses tables in restaurants, or cuts the grass. Millions of undocumented immigrants are doing the crappy jobs few legal residents will do. Look at the top research and development centers in the country. Their staff includes many foreign nationals filling jobs that Americans can't do. Under current immigration law, we educate them give them a few years experience and send them back home to compete with us.

The Democrat approach to immigration is to bring our laws into the 21st century, to reflect immigration as it really is, not what we wish it were. It is far too late to construct mid 20th century immigration laws and policy. Our current laws are so ambiguous and unenforceable, that we have reams of regulations, executive orders, and actions that change constantly.

Last edited:
Last people to complain should be young females. They have the easiest and quickest way of gaining a green card and citizenship. Easier than anyone else. All they have to do is find an American guy and play wife for a few years. They can come here on a student, temporary work or even tourist visa. As long as they marry before the visa expires they are on the easy path to that green card and citizenship. Little more difficult if they have to find the American husband from their home country, but even that is pretty easy.

Forum List

Back