What do black people want?

Please try to have more compassion and understanding.
People going through this anger and grief need a lot more
support to fully recover.
I think you're a long-winded blowhard. You take a thousand words to say what should, and could, be said in two hundred. In my view you don't know what you're talking about. Period.

I've lived around, known well, spent more time with, and worked with, more blacks than you've ever dreamed of knowing. So, lots of luck to you, but I think you're a bleeding heart who's full of shit.

Blacks will never improve their situation by blaming everyone and everything in the world for their own failures. And people like you who are forever ready to concoct never-ending excuses for black failure are a HUGE part of the problem. You only think you're part of the solution. In a word, you're clueless.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... dat Dark Town After Dark (Loose Shoes)...

... is zackly why white folks think...

... black folks is uncouth an' nasty."

This is really unscientific but look at Africa and look at Europe. Africa is the Black thing, raping, murdering, eating shit and living in mud huts. Europe is genius. Civilized, cultured, inventing stuff daily in the arts like music, painting, and literature and things to improve the quality of life. The past few decades "liberals" have opened the floodgates that allowed Africans (whose IQ is generally below that of a White retard, to enter Europe (and America)). Plus they are ugly as fuck, is there any surprise the savages cannot assimilate?

Please try to have more compassion and understanding.
People going through this anger and grief need a lot more
support to fully recover.
I think you're a long-winded blowhard. You take a thousand words to say what should, and could, be said in two hundred. In my view you don't know what you're talking about. Period.

I've lived around, known well, spent more time with, and worked with, more blacks than you've ever dreamed of knowing. So, lots of luck to you, but I think you're a bleeding heart who's full of shit.

Blacks will never improve their situation by blaming everyone and everything in the world for their own failures. And people like you who are forever ready to concoct never-ending excuses for black failure are a HUGE part of the problem. You only think you're part of the solution. In a word, you're clueless.

You're white. You haven't spent more time or anything else around blacks than Emily who is black and to be quite honest has done some great things that you could never begin to do. Whites like you need to go learn history, Because we can blame whites due to the fact that whites are the ones who have made laws and policies that have prevented us fro progressing. Emily is being nice to your white ass because she can tell you a story of white policy and attitudes that has destroyed a historically significant black community in this nation. But she doesn't because she's trying to treat your punk asses like you say you want to be treated like individuals and not lumped into whitey. And here you are trying to make claims abut al blacks.

In 2018 and onward let me make your white ass understand this, you don't call the shots and you do not define what blacks need to do. We do that and you listen. Because if we desire to we can show you every mother fucking law, policy and constitutional; provision that provided your white asses the ability to have what you do right now and show your white asses how and why these polices have created part or all of the problems blacks have as a group and as individuals. YOU are the failure. That's how we will now look at things. Because .whenever you get shown what whites have done YOU are the one making excuses.

This is really unscientific but look at Africa and look at Europe. Africa is the Black thing, raping, murdering, eating shit and living in mud huts. Europe is genius. Civilized, cultured, inventing stuff daily in the arts like music, painting, and literature and things to improve the quality of life. The past few decades "liberals" have opened the floodgates that allowed Africans (whose IQ is generally below that of a White retard, to enter Europe (and America)). Plus they are ugly as fuck, is there any surprise the savages cannot assimilate?

We've had 2 world wars because of those great, brilliant, civilized Europeans. Maybe you need to look again.

OK. The floors is yours

What should black people do ?

Get a job ? The white supremacist control all the jobs
Start a business ? The white supremacists control the business
Go back to Africa ? The white supremacists control Africa
Get an education ? The white supremacists control education

We live in a system of white supremacy

Yea, that. Quit the black on black genocide, and quit blaming it on white people. Also realize just which white people are their real enemy. In other words, the same white Democrats they keep voting for. The same ones who keep promising black people everything but keep making their lives worse. And quit supporting the white Democratic Party's Judas goats and race pimps like Al Sharpton, Sheila Jackson Lee, and Maxine Waters, who are nothing more than plantation overseers.
It's not about white people. It's about the white supremacists and white people have allowed the white supremacists to have the most power.

Interesting question, isn't it?

It's sort of like the question, what do women want, and you can never come up with an answer other than everything. Women want everything, and then more.

Have black people ever thought about the following
-do you want the police to leave you alone? but then your gangs will just kill each other anyway
-do you want segregation? but then why do you insist white people must include you
-do you want to be in charge? see how hard you have to work, and how much endless shit ends up in your to do list
-do you want more money? what, food stamps, welfare, healthcare, affirmative action, jobs programs, untold millions for black athletes and entertainers, that's still not enough?
-do you want to go back to africa? fine, nobody is stopping you

I've never seen a black person who is actually able to answer the question in a meaningful way. Black Americans live in the most powerful country on the planet. Many of them are orders of magnitude better off than their cousins in africa. But it's never good enough, is it.

Just like women. Nothing is ever good enough for black people.
Sooooo you’re a racist and a bigot. Way to go bud

Interesting question, isn't it?

It's sort of like the question, what do women want, and you can never come up with an answer other than everything. Women want everything, and then more.

Have black people ever thought about the following
-do you want the police to leave you alone? but then your gangs will just kill each other anyway
-do you want segregation? but then why do you insist white people must include you
-do you want to be in charge? see how hard you have to work, and how much endless shit ends up in your to do list
-do you want more money? what, food stamps, welfare, healthcare, affirmative action, jobs programs, untold millions for black athletes and entertainers, that's still not enough?
-do you want to go back to africa? fine, nobody is stopping you

I've never seen a black person who is actually able to answer the question in a meaningful way. Black Americans live in the most powerful country on the planet. Many of them are orders of magnitude better off than their cousins in africa. But it's never good enough, is it.

Just like women. Nothing is ever good enough for black people.

To be treated like everyone else and not be stereotyped. Pretty much what all people want, just to be one of the gang.....(so to speak! LOL!)

Its pretty simple. We want whites to get the fuck out of our way and stop putting obstacles

What obstacles do you face that Ben Carson did not also face?
The more of you that get ahead, the more ridiculous your, "Whitey kept me down" mantra is.
Put down the crack pipe. Get a job. Stop having children you'll never raise. Get a job. Marry your baby momma. Stop turning thriving cities into ghettos. Stop the thug worship. Get a job. Stop the looting of other people's property. Teach your children to love one another, not kill one another.....
I probably faced more obstacles than Carson. He is a uncle tom so I'm sure he did a lot of grinning, head bobbing and shuffling.

Whitey cant keep me down. All he can do is what he does which is place obstacles in my way which I promptly destroy.

Whites should worry about their opioid problem. Never tried crack and a job is for people that would rather build someone elses net worth. I'm about building businesses. Tell whites to stop having children they will never raise and marry their babys momma. No Black person ever turned a a city into a ghetto. Only a retarded white person would think that. Tell whites to stop the thug worship and you would have a case. Tell whites to give back all the real estate they looted. Tell whites not to kill each other.

What an ignoramus.

Looks to me like they want Nikes, tv's and colt 45 malt liquor.

ferguson-market-looting-600.jpg

Looter-With-a-Big-TV-89340.jpg

cdd5d721a69607c2d43edaf331b5ca82.jpg
How about the mainly white pumpkin fest riot in New Hampshire

B0UheXRCMAAEoiT.jpg

I cross the street every time I see a gang of white boys with pumpkins. Invariably they're pushing and shoving each other, drinking bad domestic beer and yelling "Dude" incessantly and peeing on cars. I have no idea what they have in those pumpkins but I don't hang around long enough to find out if you know what I mean!

White kids riot all the time with no negative stank to implicate them collectively afters. Its quite often what some white college kids do. NCAA tourneys, drinking holidays, house parties, break-ins into former NFL player's houses (look it up).

Or the riots in veisha

JasonArment_019_VIESHEA-A-FAREWELL-TO-RIOTS_IMAGE.jpg

So it means nothing that the US had a Black president? Be serious....
That means nothing.

Power isn’t given. It must be taken. So knowing that we know President Obama was given a powerful position by the most powerful white people in the U.S actually meant he had no power at all.

No group in power is stupid enough to educate, nominate, and finance someone who wants to destroy that power

No black person in the U.S. is giving orders to the most powerful whites. So why would the white house be an exception ?

Obama was silent about race. He never disagreed with white liberal opinion. He done little about the War on Drugs, the mass incarceration of black men, racial profiling, police brutality, poverty, unsafe neighbourhoods, high black unemployment, high rates of infant mortality, segregation in housing and education, environmental racism, the growing wealth gap – or about gun control until white children were gunned down.

Obama was limited by Congress, but he did not let that stop him from taking a stand on gay rights, becoming the first president to support same-sex marriage, the first to allow gays to serve openly in the military.

All blacks got were public scoldings about bad parenting and class-based policies, like Obamacare, helping blacks only as a side effect of helping whites.

That means nothing.

Power isn’t given. It must be taken. So knowing that we know President Obama was given a powerful position by the most powerful white people in the U.S actually meant he had no power at all.

No group in power is stupid enough to educate, nominate, and finance someone who wants to destroy that power

No black person in the U.S. is giving orders to the most powerful whites. So why would the white house be an exception ?

Obama was silent about race. He never disagreed with white liberal opinion. He done little about the War on Drugs, the mass incarceration of black men, racial profiling, police brutality, poverty, unsafe neighbourhoods, high black unemployment, high rates of infant mortality, segregation in housing and education, environmental racism, the growing wealth gap – or about gun control until white children were gunned down.

Obama was limited by Congress, but he did not let that stop him from taking a stand on gay rights, becoming the first president to support same-sex marriage, the first to allow gays to serve openly in the military.

All blacks got were public scoldings about bad parenting and class-based policies, like Obamacare, helping blacks only as a side effect of helping whites.
Obama was mulatto, half-white and half-black. A full-black person could never get elected POTUS.

Obama was mulatto, half-white and half-black.
He was still black. This is no Meghan Markle situation
A full-black person could never get elected POTUS.
I agree with that.
A white woman can't give birth to a black person, only to a half-black person. So saying Obama is black is like saying Obama is white, which he clearly isn't, and which no one has ever said so that I remember.

That means nothing.

So, would you like your race to be equal or superior?

Do you feel the same way about Trump as Obama re:him being "allowed" to be President?

That means nothing.

Man, you've got to be kidding. Obama started out with the same advantage that Trump had (Dems in the House and Senate.) He lost power in the mid-terms because Congress (predominantly liberal at the time) didn't pass their own agenda. That is plain old fashioned incompetence on their part AND Obama's fault.

Forum List

Back