What do black people want?

If the OP doesnt mind I have some more things....

Please white people...stop taking our old and discarded lingo and using it in an attempt to be cool.

Please stop teaching your girls that giving Black guys BJ's will get said guys to stay with them.

Please take a bath each and every day. That wet dog smell is revolting.

Dont mock our style and then steal it 2 years later and call it fashion.

Please stop supporting gangsta rap. It doesnt make you tough.

Please stop shooting up schools and theaters.

Inbreeding is bad for your genes. Please stop it.

Please stop trafficking and using crack, meth, heroin etc.

Dont pretend a white person isnt racist because he technically didnt say the N word.

Please stop getting upset that you will get your ass kicked if you use the N word near me in public.

Please stop whining I can say nigga and you cant without getting the same ass kicking.

Last edited:
Its pretty simple. We want whites to get the fuck out of our way and stop putting obstacles in the way.

What obstacles do you face that Ben Carson did not also face?
The more of you that get ahead, the more ridiculous your, "Whitey kept me down" mantra is.
Put down the crack pipe. Get a job. Stop having children you'll never raise. Get a job. Marry your baby momma. Stop turning thriving cities into ghettos. Stop the thug worship. Get a job. Stop the looting of other people's property. Teach your children to love one another, not kill one another.....

Dear The Irish Ram
When you are talking with Asclepias you are talking with someone
who does put his money and efforts where his mouth is.
He doesn't boast about the work he does, but whenever I have brought
up the issue of microlending and investing in Black business training, to break the cycle of
poverty as both Obama and Carson have advocated for,
A is already experienced and doing more of this than most people I know.
And I find myself preaching to the choir.

Please do not bark up the wrong tree.
Please help grow more trees.
A is one who could grow a whole forest
if there was more support and not a bunch of people
ready to axe down the good trees for the bad.

Em, I like Asc. Know nothing about him, and don't need to to form an opinion on whites being the reason blacks can't thrive. I don't buy excuses. Blacks let themselves down.
Do you remember the woman who saw her son raising hell at a blm protest, went and found him, and marched his embarrassed ass right home? How much do you want to bet that that kid makes something of himself. Mom's going to insist on it.
A drummer I hired to teach my youth group was in his 30's. Had 11 children. Had no idea where they all were, never spent a dime on them, and I had to let him go when our preacher and all of the kids watched him in his orange suit and handcuffs. For stealing another guys crack and getting beat up. Just great.

If blacks want to succeed, they can. If they want to fail, they can. White has nothing to do with it. Nothing.
In downtown XXX there is a business. Started by a black man. He sells wigs and products for blacks. Smart man. Doing well. Got robbed, but still in business. How did he manage to escape that elusive, oppressive hand of the white man? That hand doesn't exist. It's an excuse to underachieve.

Its pretty simple. We want whites to get the fuck out of our way and stop putting obstacles in the way.

The more of you that get ahead, the more ridiculous your, "Whitey kept me down" mantra is.
Put down the crack pipe. Get a job. Stop having children you'll never raise. Get a job. Marry your baby momma. Stop turning thriving cities into ghettos. Stop the thug worship. Get a job. Stop the looting of other people's property. Teach your children to love one another, not kill one another.....

Dear The Irish Ram
When you are talking with Asclepias you are talking with someone
who does put his money and efforts where his mouth is.
He doesn't boast about the work he does, but whenever I have brought
up the issue of microlending and investing in Black business training, to break the cycle of
poverty as both Obama and Carson have advocated for,
A is already experienced and doing more of this than most people I know.
And I find myself preaching to the choir.

Please do not bark up the wrong tree.
Please help grow more trees.
A is one who could grow a whole forest
if there was more support and not a bunch of people
ready to axe down the good trees for the bad.

Em, I like Asc. Know nothing about him, and don't need to to form an opinion on whites being the reason blacks can't thrive. I don't buy excuses. Blacks let themselves down.
Do you remember the woman who saw her son raising hell at a blm protest, went and found him, and marched his embarrassed ass right home? How much do you want to bet that that kid makes something of himself. Mom's going to insist on it.
A drummer I hired to teach my youth group was in his 30's. Had 11 children. Had no idea where they all were, never spent a dime on them, and I had to let him go when our preacher and all of the kids watched him in his orange suit and handcuffs. For stealing another guys crack and getting beat up. Just great.

If blacks want to succeed, they can. If they want to fail, they can. White has nothing to do with it. Nothing.
In downtown XXX there is a business. Started by a black man. He sells wigs and products for blacks. Smart man. Doing well. Got robbed, but still in business. How did he manage to escape that elusive, oppressive hand of the white man? That hand doesn't exist. It's an excuse to underachieve.
You hit the nail on the head. Except you are pretending whites dont attempt to keep Blacks from thriving. Also an excuse and a reason are two very different things. An excuse is laying on your ass because its raining. A reason is like being soaking wet because you walked in the rain.

Funny, but I more or less asked the same questions in another thread but IM2 and Katsteve said I was a loser white cracker for even trying to discuss it. Which means...you cannot debate or argue or ask questions without being a bigot to them.

In downtown XXX there is a business. Started by a black man. He sells wigs and products for blacks. Smart man. Doing well. Got robbed, but still in business.
Bet it was blacks that robbed him. They kill/maim/destroy their own.

Funny, but I more or less asked the same questions in another thread but IM2 and Katsteve said I was a loser white cracker for even trying to discuss it. Which means...you cannot debate or argue or ask questions without being a bigot to them.
You were probably saying loser white cracker things. IM2 and Katsteve are among the most respectable posters on this site.

If the OP doesnt mind I have some more things....

Please white people...stop taking our old and discarded lingo and using it in an attempt to be cool.

Please stop teaching your girls that giving Black guys BJ's will get said guys to stay with them.

Please take a bath each and every day. That wet dog smell is revolting.

Dont mock our style and then steal it 2 years later and call it fashion.

Please stop supporting gangsta rap. It doesnt make you tough.

Please stop shooting up schools and theaters.

Inbreeding is bad for your genes. Please stop it.

Please stop trafficking and using crack, meth, heroin etc.

Dont pretend a white person isnt racist because he technically didnt say the N word.

Please stop getting upset that you will get your ass kicked if you use the N word near me in public.

Please stop whining I can say nigga and you cant without getting the same ass kicking.

Idolize your rap thugs, like Big fatty and Twopack, say nigga all you want, gang up, shoot each other, and whitey will get up and go to work and raise his kids. We really don't care what you do today. Honest.
So,
Concealed carry prevents the knock out game.
Stay out of the ghetto if you don't want robbed and shot or carjacked.
Don't pretend for a minute that blacks aren't racist.
Don't pretend that not washing those dread locks is a good look, or hygienic.
Girls, don't confuse, "baby daddy" with "baby sperm".

We could do this all day Asc. But then you'd blame me for your lack of production for the day, so I'll just wish you a better New Year than whitey has let you have so far..

I probably faced more obstacles than Carson. He is a uncle tom so I'm sure he did a lot of grinning, head bobbing and shuffling.

Whitey cant keep me down. All he can do is what he does which is place obstacles in my way which I promptly destroy.

Whites should worry about their opioid problem. Never tried crack and a job is for people that would rather build someone elses net worth. I'm about building businesses. Tell whites to stop having children they will never raise and marry their babys momma. No Black person ever turned a a city into a ghetto. Only a retarded white person would think that. Tell whites to stop the thug worship and you would have a case. Tell whites to give back all the real estate they looted. Tell whites not to kill each other.

You are under the misguided assumption that whites sit around all day trying to come up with ways to keep the black man down. We don't. What gains or losses you make are strictly on your shoulders and yours alone. We are merely your scapegoats to justify your lack. And I am not talking specifically, I am talking community.
You won't find a car downtown in the once bustling city next to my town. HUD housing moved in. But you'll see it on the news EVERY NIGHT. "Shots fired in downtown XXXX." Followed by, "6 more drug dealers from Chicago were arrested today..." And here is the sad truth, you never need to guess what color the perps are going to be. You do indeed ruin the areas you inhabit. Just look to welfare housing to prove it.
You are a small percentage of the population here, and yet fill our prisons. That is not our fault. It is YOUR fault. We are busy living our lives. You give us too much credit.
We are not in your way. YOU are in your way...
I am under no such assumption. Obviously if thats all all whites did there would be no Black person employed. However you whites do conspire to convince Blacks to quit and some blatantly attempt to keep them from growing in their career choices. I have witnessed it myself when I was in the job market. Actually it is your fault Blacks are a higher per capita in your prisons. The FBI even admitted as much. I noted you said nothing that there were more whites in prison but that is typical white deflection and is expected.

No. Nothing typical about it. Per capita you have everyone else here beat for violence.
USA_2009._Percent_of_adult_males_incarcerated_by_race_and_ethnicity.png

According to a 2013 study conducted by the Pew Research Center, black men were six times as likely as white men to be incarcerated in 2010. The incarceration rates of each race varied from state to state. Oklahoma was shown to have the highest incarceration rates of black people with 2,625 black inmates per 100,000 residents. New Jersey also had high rates with 12.2 black people for every white person in its prison system.

“It's important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.

Last edited:

Read what I posted again. I didn't call you any names, definately never referred to as a "loser cracker" I do not need to do either in order to make a point.

I very clearly stated that I hope you have a good life and that you do not cross paths with any black people in the pursuit of doing so

I stopped reading what I thought was your opinion when YOU stated that "most black people have NO self respect".

That was my cue to take you at face value, and dismiss any possibility of civil dialouge.

Last edited:
blacks are over represented in a lot of great jobs--and this with them graduating at lover levels

View attachment 169060

Tax cuts aren’t in effect yet and she’s already started her stupid racist bullshit!

But what SJL wants is freebies!
That whining, victim's mentality has done more to keep blacks down than anything whites have ever done.

Anyone who listens to this whiny-assed dumb bitch deserves the loser mentality they develop.

I probably faced more obstacles than Carson. He is a uncle tom so I'm sure he did a lot of grinning, head bobbing and shuffling.

Whitey cant keep me down. All he can do is what he does which is place obstacles in my way which I promptly destroy.

Whites should worry about their opioid problem. Never tried crack and a job is for people that would rather build someone elses net worth. I'm about building businesses. Tell whites to stop having children they will never raise and marry their babys momma. No Black person ever turned a a city into a ghetto. Only a retarded white person would think that. Tell whites to stop the thug worship and you would have a case. Tell whites to give back all the real estate they looted. Tell whites not to kill each other.

You are under the misguided assumption that whites sit around all day trying to come up with ways to keep the black man down. We don't. What gains or losses you make are strictly on your shoulders and yours alone. We are merely your scapegoats to justify your lack. And I am not talking specifically, I am talking community.
You won't find a car downtown in the once bustling city next to my town. HUD housing moved in. But you'll see it on the news EVERY NIGHT. "Shots fired in downtown XXXX." Followed by, "6 more drug dealers from Chicago were arrested today..." And here is the sad truth, you never need to guess what color the perps are going to be. You do indeed ruin the areas you inhabit. Just look to welfare housing to prove it.
You are a small percentage of the population here, and yet fill our prisons. That is not our fault. It is YOUR fault. We are busy living our lives. You give us too much credit.
We are not in your way. YOU are in your way...
I am under no such assumption. Obviously if thats all all whites did there would be no Black person employed. However you whites do conspire to convince Blacks to quit and some blatantly attempt to keep them from growing in their career choices. I have witnessed it myself when I was in the job market. Actually it is your fault Blacks are a higher per capita in your prisons. The FBI even admitted as much. I noted you said nothing that there were more whites in prison but that is typical white deflection and is expected.

Dear Asclepias
yes and no regarding the prison and legal system.
the monopoly and corruption surrounding the legal system
is as oppressive when it comes to black victims as white and asian victims.

however i will agree with you that the POOR socioeconomic classes of
blacks and latinos are going to suffer more from lack of legal defenses
to get out of these corrupt legal systems, because you have to be rich
enough to buy your way out. OJ Simpson could afford this with his lawyers
the first time around. But most people black or white don't have that kind of money.

So when you look at the numbers, yes, you will see more
white people with the big corporate dollars to buy their way out of crimes
and beat the corrupt system.

It's still just as corrupt, but the corporate wealthy whites
from Enron to Maxxam, from the Stanford student whose dad bailed him out of
a brutal rape and assault case, etc. etc. tend to buy their way out through their connections.

So we end up seeing more poor minorities getting stuck in the system
who can't afford the same legal defenses to get out.

I blame the legal system first which profits off this gambling with people's rights and lives.
Then because of the economics involved, sadly yes
the minorities get hit the worst and this skews the stats
so we can't really tell how much difference it would make if we
removed the disparity economically. If you judge cultural minorities
by the numbers in prison how can you tell how much is coming from what factor?

blacks are over represented in a lot of great jobs--and this with them graduating at lover levels
And there are so many blacks on TV — programs and commercials — that you'd think we were living in fucking Africa.

Sorry, but no thanks. I just tune out all those fucked up commercials. They're not advertising to me, that's for sure.

And there are so many blacks on TV — programs and commercials — that you'd think we were living in fucking Africa.

Sorry, but no thanks. I just tune out all those fucked up commercials. They're not advertising to me, that's for sure.
remember the commercial '''scandal'' that had Seinfeld in it
the BIG racists wanted a ''not too black'' man in it
the REAL racial/racist/unequal/ thing was they wanted a BLACK instead of a white for the part
it was really screwing over the whites--not the blacks

View attachment 169060

Tax cuts aren’t in effect yet and she’s already started her stupid racist bullshit!

That whining, victim's mentality has done more to keep blacks down than anything whites have ever done.

Anyone who listens to this whiny-assed dumb bitch deserves the loser mentality they develop.

????

Dear monkrules

I don't see how that is factual or fair at all.
The reason for the victimhood is the fact that whole generations were
enslaved and prevented from owning property and continuing their family lineage
because of genocide that disrupted that lineage and treated people AS property.

This level of genocide can take several generations to heal
and has never been fully compensated for because there is no legal means of
tracking the responsibility for the damage done over centuries.

I think you underestimate the damage this has caused to people,
to families and communities both spiritually, economically and politically.

If you and I have had the benefit of a continuous family line
and knowing our history and having choices of how much responsibility
we want to take on with access to mentors to help us if we want to do more,
that's one thing.

But people without any such access to mentorship to catch up on the learning
curve of owning and managing their own property, businesses, and even govt,
that isn't fair to compare our learning curve with theirs that was disrupted.

You are right that whining and projecting blame outward hurts more than helps.
But it isn't causing MORE harm in comparison with the actual slavery and genocide that caused this anger to be projected. That harm was worse, and these recurring reactions
are part of the consequence. Anger is part of the recovery process, which takes generations to heal after this level of genocide that has never been fully corrected.

I fyou look up the work done to heal Native Americans of genocide,
they are also going through generations after generation of recovery
and still aren't totally made whole and back to normal yet. And they've
been working on it longer than Blacks have. So this is much more
damaging and serious than you might think, the way you talk of it so lightly.

This is extremely painful and takes very deep spiritual
work to resolve, heal and recover from.

Just thank God if you don't have to go through it as people with closer ties
to the generations affected by either Native American or Black genocide history.
from the little I've seen in my own district, which has
a rich history of Freed Slave and civil rights development,
it's a long painful process that I never imagined would take
so long and be so disruptive until I saw for myself what's involved.

Please try to have more compassion and understanding.
People going through this anger and grief need a lot more
support to fully recover.

t;
View attachment 169060

????

Dear monkrules

I don't see how that is factual or fair at all.
The reason for the victimhood is the fact that whole generations were
enslaved and prevented from owning property and continuing their family lineage
because of genocide that disrupted that lineage and treated people AS property.

This level of genocide can take several generations to heal
and has never been fully compensated for because there is no legal means of
tracking the responsibility for the damage done over centuries.

I think you underestimate the damage this has caused to people,
to families and communities both spiritually, economically and politically.

If you and I have had the benefit of a continuous family line
and knowing our history and having choices of how much responsibility
we want to take on with access to mentors to help us if we want to do more,
that's one thing.

But people without any such access to mentorship to catch up on the learning
curve of owning and managing their own property, businesses, and even govt,
that isn't fair to compare our learning curve with theirs that was disrupted.

You are right that whining and projecting blame outward hurts more than helps.
But it isn't causing MORE harm in comparison with the actual slavery and genocide that caused this anger to be projected. That harm was worse, and these recurring reactions
are part of the consequence. Anger is part of the recovery process, which takes generations to heal after this level of genocide that has never been fully corrected.

I fyou look up the work done to heal Native Americans of genocide,
they are also going through generations after generation of recovery
and still aren't totally made whole and back to normal yet. And they've
been working on it longer than Blacks have. So this is much more
damaging and serious than you might think, the way you talk of it so lightly.

This is extremely painful and takes very deep spiritual
work to resolve, heal and recover from.

Just thank God if you don't have to go through it as people with closer ties
to the generations affected by either Native American or Black genocide history.
from the little I've seen in my own district, which has
a rich history of Freed Slave and civil rights development,
it's a long painful process that I never imagined would take
so long and be so disruptive until I saw for myself what's involved.

Please try to have more compassion and understanding.
People going through this anger and grief need a lot more
support to fully recover.
that's fine and nice
but the blacks have to realize they need to shut up and start listening to white people
you have the blacks protesting FOR criminals/etc...just plain idiotic
they need to realize they need to stop being stupid and listen.....
every white is not racist
everything is not racist

Forum List

Back