What do average american patriots think about world war 2?

And repeating it doesn't change the fact that your persistence in replying to me doesn't make any sense. If you're not interested in changing my mind or having a reasonable discussion or debate, then replying to me is utterly pointless. You're only replying because you want to convince me that you totally, TOTALLY have evidence and just don't want to go get it because you totally don't care. Totally.

You have no evidence that the people who did either of those things were AltRight. You also have yet to tell me where you got the notion that they're all racist, or what evidence drove you to that conclusion. No doubt because you have neither.

So, what evidence did your quick Google search provide you with? You know, that they're racist. I'm sure that all of those articles you read provided you with solid evidence rather than parroting that they're totally, totally racist, because they said so.

I usually respond for one of two reasons. I will either respond to clear up any reasonable questions you might have as well as I can, or I will respond to ridicule you. It looks like you ran out of reasonable questions several posts back.
Asking where you got the notion that the AltRight are racists is only unreasonable to you because you have no source and no evidence to answer me with.

Ok you silly little twat. We both know there is plenty to support my belief about your little playmates. Now put up or shut up. You seem to want to prove there is nothing wrong with that hateful group. Either do it or go away. This is not an invitation for you to come back with more silly bullshit. splain these to me or go play somewhere else..

The AltRight is too loosely organized to have a Leader, only he and his small group of supporters considers him such. He's part of that loud minority of 1488ers that thinks they're doing the movement favors. The second is just some random guy. I suppose if I showed up to a Democrat convention and said "Vote Democrat, heil!" that would make Democrats Nazis, right?

If you showed up along with many others who give the Nazi Salute and yell heil, and the top Democrat on the ticket embraced you, there might be something to it. There is more to this than some random fringe. The only reason there is an effort to clean up their history is that too many of them are Trump's base, and he can't afford to acknowledge their support without at least white washing some of them.
The problem for Trump is that he thinks he can fool the country as easily as he fooled his base. Now, either give me some reason to believe yall aren't Hitler loving racists, or go away.

You're drawing a false parallel there, as Richard Spencer isn't a top dog of any kind, he's simply a member of the AltRight that declared himself a leader within the movement and made a website for the movement. The number of people at that gathering is below 1% of the total movement, making your anecdotal evidence totally irrelevant. The second video was simply a random guy.

Too many are Trump's base? More like 'too many' are against the Establishment left and right, thus they're demonized by both. Easiest way to demonize anyone is to call them racist, as everyone on the left would instantly embrace the name-calling, which is exactly what you've done, giving us a solid example of that.

They don't need white-washing, enough do enough personal research on the right to know that the people the Establishment want to pretend represent the majority of the AltRight are nothing more than a minority within the group.

This isn't for you, it's for the lurkers. I've already provided an actual breakdown of the AltRight, which is significantly better than a video of some people doing Nazi Salutes and a random on the internet asserting that they're totally, totally the ENTIRE AltRight movement, or represent all of them.

I usually respond for one of two reasons. I will either respond to clear up any reasonable questions you might have as well as I can, or I will respond to ridicule you. It looks like you ran out of reasonable questions several posts back.
Asking where you got the notion that the AltRight are racists is only unreasonable to you because you have no source and no evidence to answer me with.

Ok you silly little twat. We both know there is plenty to support my belief about your little playmates. Now put up or shut up. You seem to want to prove there is nothing wrong with that hateful group. Either do it or go away. This is not an invitation for you to come back with more silly bullshit. splain these to me or go play somewhere else..

The AltRight is too loosely organized to have a Leader, only he and his small group of supporters considers him such. He's part of that loud minority of 1488ers that thinks they're doing the movement favors. The second is just some random guy. I suppose if I showed up to a Democrat convention and said "Vote Democrat, heil!" that would make Democrats Nazis, right?

If you showed up along with many others who give the Nazi Salute and yell heil, and the top Democrat on the ticket embraced you, there might be something to it. There is more to this than some random fringe. The only reason there is an effort to clean up their history is that too many of them are Trump's base, and he can't afford to acknowledge their support without at least white washing some of them.
The problem for Trump is that he thinks he can fool the country as easily as he fooled his base. Now, either give me some reason to believe yall aren't Hitler loving racists, or go away.

You're drawing a false parallel there, as Richard Spencer isn't a top dog of any kind, he's simply a member of the AltRight that declared himself a leader within the movement and made a website for the movement. The number of people at that gathering is below 1% of the total movement, making your anecdotal evidence totally irrelevant. The second video was simply a random guy.

Too many are Trump's base? More like 'too many' are against the Establishment left and right, thus they're demonized by both. Easiest way to demonize anyone is to call them racist, as everyone on the left would instantly embrace the name-calling, which is exactly what you've done, giving us a solid example of that.

They don't need white-washing, enough do enough personal research on the right to know that the people the Establishment want to pretend represent the majority of the AltRight are nothing more than a minority within the group.

This isn't for you, it's for the lurkers. I've already provided an actual breakdown of the AltRight, which is significantly better than a video of some people doing Nazi Salutes and a random on the internet asserting that they're totally, totally the ENTIRE AltRight movement, or represent all of them.

As expected. You give no reason to believe your claim other than you say so. Here;s a hint If you want to convince people of something, "because I say so" usually don't cut it. Keep working at it. Eventually you might be as credible as Furby.

As expected. You give no reason to believe your claim other than you say so. Here;s a hint If you want to convince people of something, "because I say so" usually don't cut it. Keep working at it. Eventually you might be as credible as Furby.

The irony in your post should have been apparent to you in the midst of typing it, as it's your entire argument in the first place. Besides, I thoroughly explained the flaw in your logic, you just choose to ignore it.

The irony in your post should have been apparent to you in the midst of typing it, as it's your entire argument in the first place. Besides, I thoroughly explained the flaw in your logic, you just choose to ignore it.

Yes. That is my argument. I see no need in trying to convert a RWNJ like you, but you can give me any credible info you might have, and I will honestly and fairly consider it. Convince me. It's not that hard to do. I told you that in my first post to you, and several times since. I guess you are just too dumb to understand what you read, even if you read it several times. Typical RWNJ.

Yes. That is my argument. I see no need in trying to convert a RWNJ like you, but you can give me any credible info you might have, and I will honestly and fairly consider it. Convince me. It's not that hard to do. I told you that in my first post to you, and several times since. I guess you are just too dumb to understand what you read, even if you read it several times. Typical RWNJ.
I gave you info, and you didn't bother to read it. You instead watched two videos, and assumed that a random guy and Richard Spencer represented the entire AltRight movement, because you say so.

Oh, calling people dumb, top notch debate tactics there. You must be proud of yourself for coming up with that one. Try calling me a "Twat" again, maybe that'll get your supposed point across, or make you look like a rational and logical person.

His preacher said something dumb and was vilified for it. You might note that is the only thing the right had to hammer him with. If he had made 20 years of remarks that the right could make any complaints about, you can bet your ass they would have.
I never heard Obama say anything good about Farrakhan. I don't think I ever heard anyone say anything good about Farrakhan. Sharpton is barely on the fringe, and any problems you think you have with holder are based on RWNJ rhetoric instead of reality. Bannon is his trump's chief strategist.

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright preached racism and hate his entire life. Not one thing. Republicans were afraid to go after petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama because they feared the false racist label.

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright traveled with his good friend Louis Farrakhan to visit Moammar Gadaffi personally in Libya.

Of course, President Obama said nothing about his friend Minister Louis Farrakhan. Obama is very smart, he works hard to conceal his true beliefs.

You have yet to prove that Bannon is a racist.

I gave you info, and you didn't bother to read it. You instead watched two videos, and assumed that a random guy and Richard Spencer represented the entire AltRight movement, because you say so.

Oh, calling people dumb, top notch debate tactics there. You must be proud of yourself for coming up with that one. Try calling me a "Twat" again, maybe that'll get your supposed point across, or make you look like a rational and logical person.
"

As promised, I did read and fairly evaluate what little you offered. "Some of us aren't going to celebrate Hitler's birthday this year" isn't quite enough to redeem the altRight reputation. You never even tried to offer even one redeeming quality. I guess there aren't any. Now, go away until you come up with something worthwhile to offer.

"

As promised, I did read and fairly evaluate what little you offered. "Some of us aren't going to celebrate Hitler's birthday this year" isn't quite enough to redeem the altRight reputation. You never even tried to offer even one redeeming quality. I guess there aren't any. Now, go away until you come up with something worthwhile to offer.
I'm not trying to "redeem" the AltRight, I'm pointing out that you're wrong about them. The 1488ers aren't the majority, that is a fact that is explained by the article, and is broken down into small words so you can understand. The fact that you completely misunderstood the article only shows you didn't read it and aren't interested in being informed.

His preacher said something dumb and was vilified for it. You might note that is the only thing the right had to hammer him with. If he had made 20 years of remarks that the right could make any complaints about, you can bet your ass they would have.
I never heard Obama say anything good about Farrakhan. I don't think I ever heard anyone say anything good about Farrakhan. Sharpton is barely on the fringe, and any problems you think you have with holder are based on RWNJ rhetoric instead of reality. Bannon is his trump's chief strategist.

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright preached racism and hate his entire life. Not one thing. Republicans were afraid to go after petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama because they feared the false racist label.

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright traveled with his good friend Louis Farrakhan to visit Moammar Gadaffi personally in Libya.

Of course, President Obama said nothing about his friend Minister Louis Farrakhan. Obama is very smart, he works hard to conceal his true beliefs.

Just like I said one sermon out of 20 years. If you could point to other sermons, you would have done that long ago. Quit being a drama queen.

"

I'm not trying to "redeem" the AltRight, I'm pointing out that you're wrong about them. The 1488ers aren't the majority, that is a fact that is explained by the article, and is broken down into small words so you can understand. The fact that you completely misunderstood the article only shows you didn't read it and aren't interested in being informed.

Would you quit repeating the same crap? I gave your crap a fair shot before I discovered it was just more crap. I've already told you to go away until you have something worth while to say. quit stalking me.

"

Would you quit repeating the same crap? I gave your crap a fair shot before I discovered it was just more crap. I've already told you to go away until you have something worth while to say. quit stalking me.
Because replying to your comments, directed at me, is stalking. Apparently your understanding of the AltRight isn't all that's lackluster.

Just like I said one sermon out of 20 years. If you could point to other sermons, you would have done that long ago. Quit being a drama queen.

Flat out lie and worst yet, you know it is a lie.

Barack Obama was pointed to that particular church in Chicago because it was a radical, hard core racist church. Their teachings are hard core racist. One of their core values is the Black Value System. Does that sound neutral to you or accepting of all races?

Flat out lie and worst yet, you know it is a lie.

Barack Obama was pointed to that particular church in Chicago because it was a radical, hard core racist church. Their teachings are hard core racist. One of their core values is the Black Value System. Does that sound neutral to you or accepting of all races?

One sermon. That's it. One sermon. Seems a little weak to accuse a man for 20 years over one sermon. If there were others you could whine about, I know damn well you would be quoting them too.

One sermon. That's it. One sermon. Seems a little weak to accuse a man for 20 years over one sermon. If there were others you could whine about, I know damn well you would be quoting them too.

You missed my previous post. Allow me to refresh your memory.

Not one sermon over twenty years. Sermon after sermon for far more than 20 years. As you know.

Not one sermon over twenty years. Sermon after sermon for far more than 20 years. As you know.

That is my point dumbass. You had a tantrum about that one sermon. Can you point out any more specific sermons that offend you? If he was such a terrible preacher, you should be able to point to the subject of lots of other sermons as examples of what offends you, but you can't. You point at that one sermon as representative of 20 years,

All this White Supremacy Alt Right nonsense is another attempt by Liberals to paint ALL Trump supporters with the same big fat Racist brush. This is straight out of the Liberal playbook: Find something extreme, and claim that is representative of all Conservatives or all Trump supporters.

It is patently false to claim that All Trump supporters are Racists and no matter how many times you repeat it, it is still FALSE.

Never said all trump supporters were racist. The Alt Right is, and lots of his support is AltRight, so you try to justify that how ever you want to.
I don't think that "lots of support" is from the altright. Correctly speaking it is a very small amount of support from that small group. Lots of support for Trump came from the average working human of no particular group or race. Most people got fed up with the free crap being given to people who did not need it like the free cell phones Nobama gave out. The piss poor health plan we got into that has done more harm than good and many other things that the average tax payer doesn't like. Those are the regular people that gave Trump "lots" of support.

Most regular people don't care about race, just if you are American or not. I personally hate to hear anyone say African-American when I know that they are lying about that. They weren't born in Africa at all! My kids have the right to say that they are multinational because they were born in another country and are from a mother of that country so I am offended when I hear people abuse the facts of what nationality they really are. If anyone wants to be multinational then move away and say they are American-whatever but don't confuse the fact that if you are from America you are just American like the rest of us that were born here. We send folks (like myself) off to wars to defend our rights to be American and some folks disrespect that by not being able to just be American only and work together. That's a big problem in our country, it starts with teaching people what they are supposed to believe in and teaching them to work together for the greater good all. Start by correcting people and taking out the African part that has absolutely no place for most people and that would be a start in the right direction to cure some of hate that people have. Fix the root causes of the problems and the problems will course correct themselves!

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

All this White Supremacy Alt Right nonsense is another attempt by Liberals to paint ALL Trump supporters with the same big fat Racist brush. This is straight out of the Liberal playbook: Find something extreme, and claim that is representative of all Conservatives or all Trump supporters.

It is patently false to claim that All Trump supporters are Racists and no matter how many times you repeat it, it is still FALSE.

Never said all trump supporters were racist. The Alt Right is, and lots of his support is AltRight, so you try to justify that how ever you want to.
I don't think that "lots of support" is from the altright. Correctly speaking it is a very small amount of support from that small group. Lots of support for Trump came from the average working human of no particular group or race. Most people got fed up with the free crap being given to people who did not need it like the free cell phones Nobama gave out. The piss poor health plan we got into that has done more harm than good and many other things that the average tax payer doesn't like. Those are the regular people that gave Trump "lots" of support.

Most regular people don't care about race, just if you are American or not. I personally hate to hear anyone say African-American when I know that they are lying about that. They weren't born in Africa at all! My kids have the right to say that they are multinational because they were born in another country and are from a mother of that country so I am offended when I hear people abuse the facts of what nationality they really are. If anyone wants to be multinational then move away and say they are American-whatever but don't confuse the fact that if you are from America you are just American like the rest of us that were born here. We send folks (like myself) off to wars to defend our rights to be American and some folks disrespect that by not being able to just be American only and work together. That's a big problem in our country, it starts with teaching people what they are supposed to believe in and teaching them to work together for the greater good all. Start by correcting people and taking out the African part that has absolutely no place for most people and that would be a start in the right direction to cure some of hate that people have. Fix the root causes of the problems and the problems will course correct themselves!

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Trump's support from the altRight is virtually universal. Makes sense that his other supporters have very similar ideology. If anything can be said about Trump, it's that he is not complex.

That is my point dumbass. You had a tantrum about that one sermon. Can you point out any more specific sermons that offend you? If he was such a terrible preacher, you should be able to point to the subject of lots of other sermons as examples of what offends you, but you can't. You point at that one sermon as representative of 20 years,

This is what I posted and I did NOT point at only one sermon in 20 years. As you well know, the Rev. Wright was a constant source of racism.

"One sermon. That's it. One sermon. Seems a little weak to accuse a man for 20 years over one sermon. If there were others you could whine about, I know damn well you would be quoting them too."

You're afraid to listen to the examples I posted. Not one example, scores.

Try facing facts.

Forum List

Back