What did you say when Obama assassinated Bin Laden?

I said it was a good thing, and even though Bush had mostly defanged him, it was still good.

I wasn't overly upset when Obama bombed a hospital. Shit happens when you drop bombs.

I was queezy about Obama assassinating an America citizen, but the boy had it coming.

I'll bet not 2% of Democrats denounced Obama after Bin Laden went to Hell.

Pres Obama is a bad mutha fu………..shut yo mouth...…….I'm talking about Pres. Obama he's the man.

obama+press+conf.jpg

Yeah.... barry soetoro was quite "the man".....

Cz44itCXgAA3IaV.jpg

How about 2011 Obama authorized the assassination of an American born citizen in Yemen? AlAwalki wasn't even a high profile alleged terrorist but Obama authorized his assassination as well as his son and another U.S. citizen. Democrats defended it.

An impeachable offense IMO.

When Hussein Obama "assassinated" Bin Laden.....I said:

That's a lie.... Bin Laden died long before Hussein said he assassinated him.

Hussein = the traitor

We are still being lied to.

I said it was a good thing, and even though Bush had mostly defanged him, it was still good.

I wasn't overly upset when Obama bombed a hospital. Shit happens when you drop bombs.

I was queezy about Obama assassinating an America citizen, but the boy had it coming.

Pres Obama is a bad mutha fu………..shut yo mouth...…….I'm talking about Pres. Obama he's the man.

obama+press+conf.jpg

Yeah.... barry soetoro was quite "the man".....

Cz44itCXgAA3IaV.jpg

I didn't realize Trump had such talent.

trump-putin-flynn-dance.gif

Obama didn’t consult congress beforehand.
Democrats are such obvious hypocrites, devoid of logic or consistency.
The League of Morons.

How do you know he didn't?
...cuz there would be a record of it, numnuts.

Show us the record where he didn't.
You sound like the democrat version of justice. I can’t prove you didn’t buttfuck a goat in an alley behind the grocery store last night.
Google it. Since no one was upset the OBL was killed there was no concern as to whether Obama consulted congress. Since Obama was a democrat there is no way media would have looked into it anyway.

Bin Laden was responsible for the worst attack ever on the US, taking thousands of lives.

Bit of a difference.

Bin Laden was responsible for the worst attack ever on the US, taking thousands of lives.

Bit of a difference.

nope----no difference

How about 2011 Obama authorized the assassination of an American born citizen in Yemen? AlAwalki wasn't even a high profile alleged terrorist but Obama authorized his assassination as well as his son and another U.S. citizen. Democrats defended it.
That, as well as drone attacks were imo, controversial.

Awesome. You seem to be unhinged as fuck to me, dummy.

I said it sounded as fake as Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate

Personally, I said it was too bad they killed him instead of taking him prisoner. It would have been infinitely more interesting to have his whole story than just his dead, ugly body.

President Obama didn't assassinate Bin Laden and more than tRump assassinated Al-baghdadi. Give the credit to our military who actually did it.
I guess you didn't know that POTUS is CIC.

Nobody said Obama pulled or Trump actually pulled the trigger, Captain Obvious.

Obama didn’t consult congress beforehand.
Democrats are such obvious hypocrites, devoid of logic or consistency.
The League of Morons.
Yes he did.

https://www.quora.com/Did-President...ngress-about-the-raid-to-kill-Osama-Bin-Laden

I call bullshit. You have anything else besides a blog?
There is a link in the blog that goes to the government site stating such.

I saw that. I stand corrected

What did you say ON 9/11? No planes flying over head. Almost this palpable sense of doom. When I asked my mother that lived through Pearl Harbor attack...she said 9/11 was much worse. We never addressed 9/11. Saudi Arabia did that. So we wait around 2 years and attack another country that had nothing to do with it. On false pretenses. Brilliant. Just stunning. That's American leadership now.

Mary don't you know who is running the show now.

But YOU DO? The so called deep state. That is almost a joke... When I see sanctuary cities created without voter permission and then the media defends that. When I see Saudis attack America on 9/11 and then it get minimized, I have to wonder.
Deep Stare? haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
deep Stare? Deep State. Like say when we have sanctuary cities created without our consent. For illegal aliens without our consent . Our politicians are supposed to represent US. Not what's best for illegal aliens or those that that employ them. That seems rather unconstitutional.
We have a representative government. If you don't like it, vote for someone else. Don't pretend you get to decide every issue. There is no deep state. Learn what sanctuary cities are.

Forum List

Back