What did you say when Obama assassinated Bin Laden?

What did I say? I said "I wonder if we are being lied to again".
Yes you are move out America sucks lol

I'm not perfect with my English either but try a little harder next time.
51C61A6D-4F1A-456C-9541-27D0F6DDBDFC.jpeg

I said it was a good thing, and even though Bush had mostly defanged him, it was still good.

I wasn't overly upset when Obama bombed a hospital. Shit happens when you drop bombs.

I was queezy about Obama assassinating an America citizen, but the boy had it coming.

I'll bet not 2% of Democrats denounced Obama after Bin Laden went to Hell.
Bin Laden was known hunted man. There was nobody who wanted him to live outside of conservative maggots.

I said it was a good thing, and even though Bush had mostly defanged him, it was still good.

I wasn't overly upset when Obama bombed a hospital. Shit happens when you drop bombs.

I was queezy about Obama assassinating an America citizen, but the boy had it coming.

Bin Laden was known hunted man. There was nobody who wanted him to live outside of conservative maggots.

It's always leftyloons cheering on the terrorists you fucking liar.

It's like you people think your head will blow like an airbag if you tell the truth now and then.

What did you say ON 9/11? No planes flying over head. Almost this palpable sense of doom. When I asked my mother that lived through Pearl Harbor attack...she said 9/11 was much worse. We never addressed 9/11. Saudi Arabia did that. So we wait around 2 years and attack another country that had nothing to do with it. On false pretenses. Brilliant. Just stunning. That's American leadership now.

I know that Rightwingers here on this forum mourned and there was a great gnashing of teeth.

I can't count how many threads there have been out there lately about how the government should take out Gen. Soleimani because he was well known by everyone here to be a bad guy......

How about 2011 Obama authorized the assassination of an American born citizen in Yemen? AlAwalki wasn't even a high profile alleged terrorist but Obama authorized his assassination as well as his son and another U.S. citizen. Democrats defended it.

How about 2011 Obama authorized the assassination of an American born citizen in Yemen? AlAwalki wasn't even a high profile alleged terrorist but Obama authorized his assassination as well as his son and another U.S. citizen. Democrats defended it.
I support that move. He was a high profile terrorist. Sounds like he turned rotten to the core and became a traitor to our country. Good riddance.

What did you say ON 9/11? No planes flying over head. Almost this palpable sense of doom. When I asked my mother that lived through Pearl Harbor attack...she said 9/11 was much worse. We never addressed 9/11. Saudi Arabia did that. So we wait around 2 years and attack another country that had nothing to do with it. On false pretenses. Brilliant. Just stunning. That's American leadership now.

Mary don't you know who is running the show now.

trump-funny-donald-trump-meme.jpg

Pres Obama is a bad mutha fu………..shut yo mouth...…….I'm talking about Pres. Obama he's the man.

obama+press+conf.jpg

When Hussein Obama "assassinated" Bin Laden.....I said:

That's a lie.... Bin Laden died long before Hussein said he assassinated him.

Hussein = the traitor

But YOU DO? The so called deep state. That is almost a joke... When I see sanctuary cities created without voter permission and then the media defends that. When I see Saudis attack America on 9/11 and then it get minimized, I have to wonder.

Bin Laden was the head of Al Qaeda who planned 9-11.

He was not a government official about which lies were told about his killing of US soldiers In Iraq. The Iranian government backs some terrorist groups.

We back Saudi Arabia who has no problems killing civilians in Yemen.

This approach with Iran has no solution outside of war. Trump should remember who has Iran's back.

Obama's approach had a solution that was working. A nuclear weapon agreement and allowing a softer government take hold in Iran with the younger generation.

Trump takes out Iran's high up official & thern scrambles to move Americans away from Iraq admitting he is sacrificing Americans & civilians in the process. As if there as no second in command.

This is poor leadership. Trump needed something to take focus away from impeachment. The general has been traveling in the open for quite some time. He could hsv al]ken him out last year.

And please, the Pentagon did not agree that Trump prevented some war by this assassination. More Trump bullshit lies. Trump is a proven liar, I am surprised the Republicans are buying this shit.

Now we wait. Who will pay the price for Trumps arrogance & ignorance.

But YOU DO? The so called deep state. That is almost a joke... When I see sanctuary cities created without voter permission and then the media defends that. When I see Saudis attack America on 9/11 and then it get minimized, I have to wonder.
Deep Stare? haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Deep Stare? haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
deep Stare? Deep State. Like say when we have sanctuary cities created without our consent. For illegal aliens without our consent . Our politicians are supposed to represent US. Not what's best for illegal aliens or those that that employ them. That seems rather unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back