What did you say when Obama assassinated Bin Laden?

MAGAman

Pro-American Patriot
Jan 28, 2019
Realville, USA
I said it was a good thing, and even though Bush had mostly defanged him, it was still good.

I wasn't overly upset when Obama bombed a hospital. Shit happens when you drop bombs.

I was queezy about Obama assassinating an America citizen, but the boy had it coming.

I'll bet not 2% of Democrats denounced Obama after Bin Laden went to Hell.

I said thank God President Bush era tactics, e.g. water boarding, got us the intel to find him.
Obama sat on the intel for quite sometime but eventually realized if he didn’t order the strike he would lose the re-election.

Trump would have been pretty dumb to share intel with his enemies in the Democratic Party.

Also, there's nothing in the Constitution requiring it.

Last edited:
I was happy and grateful to the CIA and military. Obama giving the order was a no brainer. Trump was in a tougher spot. That’s just being objective. I’ve been critical of Trump, but he did the correct thing in this case.

I don't think anyone had a problem with Ladin getting whacked.

Although it did seem rather hypocritical of Obama not to give Ladin his full constitutional rights after all of his pontificating about how terrorism was a criminal justice problem. Heck, I don't think Obama even had a warrant for Osama when the men when to his domicile.

Morons don’t understand the difference between Bin Laden and Soleimani. Because you’re morons.
They were both muslims and mass murderers, and they both killed innocent people. They were also both killed by the USA. Id say they have a lot in common.

I said it was a good thing, and even though Bush had mostly defanged him, it was still good.

I wasn't overly upset when Obama bombed a hospital. Shit happens when you drop bombs.

I was queezy about Obama assassinating an America citizen, but the boy had it coming.

President Obama didn't assassinate Bin Laden and more than tRump assassinated Al-baghdadi. Give the credit to our military who actually did it.

What did I say? I said "I wonder if we are being lied to again".

President Obama didn't assassinate Bin Laden and more than tRump assassinated Al-baghdadi. Give the credit to our military who actually did it.
I agree with this statement. Pushing the button on these people is a no brainer. All the planning and execution was done by the military, so they deserve the credit.

"Austere Islamic Scholar Murdered By Brutal Soldiers..."

:04:
Really? I was all like; Bush, the invasion of Iraq, the occupation of Afghanistan. 12 years , countless lives and billions spent. And we could have save years and have just cut to the chase, and invaded Saudi Arabia right from the git-go.

E06417BA-A4E4-4BDD-AC18-988AA3F2F81B.jpeg

Forum List

Back