What did Obama mean by "Fundamentally Change" America?

• To literally make everyone goose-step around saluting Mao.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nothing, it makes about as much sense as Hope and Change. Remember this is a guy who's career resume was blank since college, a lazy slacker and a loser so he went on the public dole as a state senator. Where he also accomplishing nothing of note. People give this clown WAY too much credit.

In addition to their messages of investing in our middle class, creating new jobs, and growing the economy, Trump and Obama have one more thing in common.

They are both inexperienced, incompetent, hucksters who told the rube herd what they wanted to hear.

Oh. And they are both far left liberal Democrats.

Sure they are.
Indeed they are. I've shown you the proof.

And if America gives Trump a Democratic Congress this fall, you will see him revert back to his inner Democrat.

Pictures of a real estate developer with the then President and US Senator.

Yeah. "Convinced I am," Said Master Yoda

Tax cuts, roll back Obamacre, sent Jung crying to the Chinese, has the Chinese on the wrong end or a trade war and has the Russians rethinking their support of Assad. What a Progressive!

Transform America.

Make America Great Again.

"[Y]ou can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy."

Choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy?
Yeah, how'd those shovel ready jobs work out?

Given that his father was a goose-stepper, I think we all know the answer. Or do we?
Goose stepper?

Try googling your thread title for a clear minded answer.

In context: What Obama said about

Here’s Obama’s original statement, in an October 2008 campaign visit to Columbia, Mo:

"Now, Mizzou, I just have two words for you tonight: five days. Five days. After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that's taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

"In five days, you can turn the page on policies that put greed and irresponsibility on Wall Street before the hard work and sacrifice of folks on Main Street. In five days, you can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy, so that everyone has a chance to succeed, not just the CEO, but the secretary and janitor, not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor."

Transform America.

Make America Great Again.

"[Y]ou can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy."
A sports team owner says he wants his team to be great again is very different than saying he wants to fundamentally transform his team.

Hmm....
51IZnA6swaL._SY355_.jpg

Given that his father was a goose-stepper, I think we all know the answer. Or do we?
I'm sure the voices in your head are telling you something.

But you know what? You couldn't even get the wording right.

Obama talked about "fundamentally transforming" America.

Accuracy counts.

Here is the exact context, and I expect you to tell us how all those voices in your head translated it to mean goose-stepping:

"Now, Mizzou, I just have two words for you tonight: five days. Five days. After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that's taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

"In five days, you can turn the page on policies that put greed and irresponsibility on Wall Street before the hard work and sacrifice of folks on Main Street. In five days, you can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy, so that everyone has a chance to succeed, not just the CEO, but the secretary and janitor, not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor.

"In five days, you can put an end to the politics that would divide a nation just to win an election, that tries to pit region against region, and city against town, and Republican against Democrat, that asks -- asks us to fear at a time when we need to hope.

"In five days, at this defining moment in history, you can give this country the change we need."
It frustrates me to no end to see people with high intelligence ignore all the clear and frightening indicators of an Authoritarian Statist with the goal of seizing and controlling all means of production.

"In five days, you can turn the page on policies that put greed and irresponsibility on Wall Street before the hard work and sacrifice of folks on Main Street. In five days, you can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy, so that everyone has a chance to succeed, not just the CEO, but the secretary and janitor, not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor."
Oh, that sounds so good. Vague as FUCK with regarding to HOW he plans to do such a thing, but it sounds so wonderful.

How does he plan to do it?

How does he plan to "invest" in the middle class?

How does he plan to give everyone a chance to succeed?

Not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor---how will he do that?

The answer is right there in front of you. They won't say the dirty words because they want to keep that real agenda hidden, except when idiots like Maxine Waters lets the real goal slip.

Forum List

Back