Expand The US War In Syria Or Get Out: What Say You?...

Expand US War in Syria Or Get Out

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Looks like Trump just announced a new massive bombing campaign in Syria. Do you agree or disagree with his decision?

Trump Vows ‘Big Price’ for Syria Attack, Raising Prospect of Missile Strike

President Trump on Sunday promised a “big price” to be paid for what he said was a chemical weapons attack that choked dozens of Syrians to death the day before, and a top White House official said the administration would not rule out a missile strike to retaliate against the government of President Bashar al-Assad...

President Trump on Sunday promised a “big price” to be paid for what he said was a chemical weapons attack that choked dozens of Syrians to death the day before, and a top White House official said the administration would not rule out a missile strike to retaliate against the government of President Bashar al-Assad...

True but at this point, you can’t really take Trump seriously about anything that he says.

Looks like Trump just announced a new massive bombing campaign in Syria. Do you agree or disagree with his decision?
link, ferchrissakes
Besides the fact that if the mods catch you, they'll trash the thread for not having a link (in politics anyway)

Thanks for the heads up, but i'm good with whatever actions Mods take. I don't take this stuff that seriously. If the thread gets moved to an obscure forum or deleted, it wouldn't surprise me. Wouldn't be the first time.

True but at this point, you can’t really take Trump seriously about anything that he says.

Well, in his defense, he was looking to get us out of Syria. Last week he was talking withdrawal. But then a 'Chemical Attack' happens. He's basically forced to stay and expand the war now.

Personally, i'm very skeptical of these reports. The timing of the attack was so convenient for the Interventionists. It happened right after Trump spoke of withdrawal. I tend to think False Flag. What's Trump supposed to do now? Our foreign policy is such a bloody quagmire.

There is absolutely nothing worth America fighting and/or dying for in the Middle East.

I tend to go with you on that.
And BluesLegend scoffed when I said Trump was going to lead you all into the far left camp.

Look at you now. Following our cut-and-run Democratic President like a little mouse!

pied_piper_2.jpg

Trump tweeted it in response to Russia warning that they will retaliate. All this anti Russian bullshit is going to result in WWIII.

Get ready Russia,' the 'missiles are coming': Trump makes terrifying Twitter threat to Putin and 'gas killing animal' Assad after Kremlin vows to shoot down any missiles fired at Syria and attack U.S. ships – and Trump blames 'bad blood' on Mueller probe

Donald Trump warns Russia to 'get ready' for strikes on Syria | Daily Mail Online

There is absolutely nothing worth America fighting and/or dying for in the Middle East.

And BluesLegend scoffed when I said Trump was going to lead you all into the far left camp.

Look at you now. Following our cut-and-run Democratic President like a little mouse!
True, but on this at least Trump seems to be doing what he said he'd do. That is NOT the case on taxes, deficits, soc sec/medicare and healthcare, where he's actually governed contrary to what he said he'd do when running.

I don't like his position, but he's running into bad headwinds of the past 16 years.

Trump tweeted it in response to Russia warning that they will retaliate. All this anti Russian bullshit is going to result in WWIII.

Get ready Russia,' the 'missiles are coming': Trump makes terrifying Twitter threat to Putin and 'gas killing animal' Assad after Kremlin vows to shoot down any missiles fired at Syria and attack U.S. ships – and Trump blames 'bad blood' on Mueller probe
Putin and Russia always cave when faced with resolute opposition. With Trump they have good reason to doubt the "resolute" part though.

True, but on this at least Trump seems to be doing what he said he'd do. That is NOT the case on taxes, deficits, soc sec/medicare and healthcare, where he's actually governed contrary to what he said he'd do when running.

I don't like his position, but he's running into bad headwinds of the past 16 years.
Just don't forget to say Trump gave birth to whatever evil comes from cutting and running from Syria.

You know my stance on that. Hawk is the last word you would use to describe me.

I LOATH the World Police role.

Well, in his defense, he was looking to get us out of Syria. Last week he was talking withdrawal. But then a 'Chemical Attack' happens. He's basically forced to stay and expand the war now.

Personally, i'm very skeptical of these reports. The timing of the attack was so convenient for the Interventionists. It happened right after Trump spoke of withdrawal. I tend to think False Flag. What's Trump supposed to do now? Our foreign policy is such a bloody quagmire.

Trump should have kept his fucking mouth shut and waited for the investigation by OPCW to take place. Macron and May should have done the same. But oh no. The western world leaders and their governments need the fucking "Russian bogeyman" to appease their deep state players.

Fucking assholes. This whole deal with the gas attack was to provoke this response. Its bullshit that our leaders actually believe Jaish al Islam = AQ.

But hey all those western leaders were the ones supporting the Muslim Brotherhood taking over Syria to begin with.

Well actually, Obama got us into the Syria mess. He funded & armed Jihadi fighters (Rebels) in Syria. He sought 'Regime Change.' And i don't support the Regime Change policy. I disagreed with Obama dragging us into the Syrian War. We had no right declaring Regime Change.

So Trump inherited Obama's Syria mess, just like Obama inherited Bush's Iraq mess. For me, i think it's time for us to dramatically scale back our presence in the Middle East. It's time to come home. Get out of Syria now. We don't belong there.

Last edited:
Should never have gone into Syria...dumb ruling class loves war.

Forum List

Back