What did Kerry know about 9/11 prior??

Feb 15, 2004
Apparently now that Condi Rice was under the attack - something else is coming out I understand...Apparently a report was given to Kerry in May of 2001 - some four months prior to the attack - about the security concerns of Logan airport - that terrorists may use an airline as way of attack - Kerry handed it over to the dot.

Anyone else hear details on this?

Also what of Clinton knowing about terrorists attack using passenger aircraft in 1996?

Just wondering if anyone has more details.....

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
To be fair, Kerry's job wasn't to protect the national security of America.

That's right, liberals go into government to force their social agenda and garner power. Defending the nation isn't their goal. You're right, for once.

nevermind the fact that he is the senator there. Why send it to the DOT. why not the Governor? or the state police? Or perhaps maybe other federal or state agencies other than just the DOT? I think that paper probably got lost under some roadwork plans for paving.

The real point here is that 9/11 would have happened whether it was Clinton, Gore or Bush in office. They had that thing in the works ever since their first failure at the WTC in 93. If we couldnt catch it in the 7 years since then while clinton was their, why would it have been caught with the same intelligence infrastructure in the 9 months that bush was in office? People cant seem to understand this.

Its a tragedy. We learn from it and we move foward to make sure it doesnt happen again. Blaming anyone doesnt make the hurt go away. Nor does it solve the problem of how to prevent it from happening again.

Originally posted by winston churchi
Apparently now that Condi Rice was under the attack - something else is coming out I understand...Apparently a report was given to Kerry in May of 2001 - some four months prior to the attack - about the security concerns of Logan airport - that terrorists may use an airline as way of attack - Kerry handed it over to the dot.

Anyone else hear details on this?

Also what of Clinton knowing about terrorists attack using passenger aircraft in 1996?

Just wondering if anyone has more details.....

Of course there are no more details and of course you don't see this plastered all over the media. It's called liberal media bias.

The point of this post was actually to point out that Kerry was so quick to blame Bush...even though he was well aware of security issues. National security is everyones responsibility as you know (I hope) ...

As per the other statement - at the end of the day it would have happened anyway. Be it under Clinton or Bush or anyone.

Has anyone ever traveled or is anyone familiar with Logan airport at all? Prior to 9/11 it was a disaster as far as security so it did not suprise me that two aircraft were hijacked from this airport - esp. one being American I am sorry to state - but I worked in terminal B and I recall thinking some years prior to 9/11 what a horrible security system they have...and the airport as a whole.

So reguardless, I find it rather odd that all of 9/11 be the responsibility of one man who held office for only eight months when it occured.

I just find it sad that supporters of Kerry can point the finger at one man - when its obvious it is everyones responsibility.

Forum List

Back