Did Hunter Biden Get Off Easily?

“$2 billion” never went into Jared’s personal bank account. It’s an investment firm he is a part of. The Saudis invested in the firm. What are you implying Jared can give them? Trump wasn’t in office. So explain how Trump is going to give them some kind of favorability in policy?

Hunter is a crack smoking lunatic who spends all his time with underaged children and prostitutes. His only “business” is collecting money for foreigners for doing nothing, all to launder it to “Pedo Pete”.

It was a venture capital investment firm formed by Kushner. It was made by the PIF (look that up) that was rejected by the professional staff but over-ruled by MBS.

Do you know how much venture capital investment experience Jared Kushner has? Zero! Absolutley fucking nothing! He was paid off for what he did in office and in anticipation of Trump running again! Kushner's background is in real estate, not venture capital!

Let me give you the economics of a VC firm, theHawKKK. Jared will be paid a 2% management fee on the capital committed by the PIF. Per year. 2% of $2 billion is $40 million. The fund life is 10 years. So on the management fee alone, Jared will be paid $400 million. That's about two days worth of what Hunter Biden was paid by Chinese and Ukrainian interests. And that doesn't include the 20% carried interest if by chance Jared pretends to be any good in venture capital, which could lead to hundreds of an additional hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars to Trump's son-in-law! So keep pretending you give a flying fuck about corruption while you whore for the most corrupt President in history!

God you people are stupid.

Here’s where there’s a massive hole in your argument. The gas price is the price of homes. The price of a home loan is astronomically higher now compared to Donald Trump. Regardless of what we think about Biden or Trump those are the brutal details.

Freedom of speech has advanced, but the economy is still bad
Lowest unemployment since 1969. You know damned well Trump would be crowing about that if he was in office.

We had nearly 6 percent GDP growth last year. Trump barely achieved half that after promising 4 to 6 percent growth.

Here’s where there’s a massive hole in the anti trump argument. The gas prices, the price of homes, The price of a home loan is astronomically higher now compared to Donald Trump. Regardless of what we think about Biden or Trump those are the brutal details.

You can say, is the global academy we can say whatever we want those are the facts. It takes leader ship to get us out of this crisis. The current leader ship has failed so far at that. Year, after year of nothing the only question is where we continue on this path for more years for more decades or will it be reversed. That’s the only question man will this current trend economically be reversed within say 20 years?

Freedom of speech has advanced, but the economy is still bad

I have an Honours degree in Economics. I'm a free market capitalist. I've spent my entire career in the markets.

Now, do you want to try that again in English?

Hunter CLAIMED his dad was sitting next to him. He was at his lowest point in his crack use.

In actuality, Joe Biden was at his new summer home in Rehoboth Beach.

Hey, Joe Biden is sitting next to me right now and he says you are a retard.
Hey dumbass. The date and time of the phone call corresponds to the same date and time Joe was with Hunter at the house. It is documented when and where the text was sent: Joe Biden’s Delaware House:

I have an Honours degree in Economics. I'm a free market capitalist. I've spent my entire career in the markets.

Now, do you want to try that again in English?
The bumper sticker intellects of the New Right actually bleev all economic crashes have immediate causes.

When economies collapse, it is because they built a giant pile of sand over decades, and then finally one final grain of sand causes a landslide.

And the tards think it was the fault of that one grain of sand.

Hey dumbass. The date and time of the phone call corresponds to the same date and time Joe was with Hunter at the house. It is documented when and where the text was sent: Joe Biden’s Delaware House:

Yes, Hunter was at the Wilmington house. Joe was at the Rehoboth Beach summer house.

July 2017:

The new house is on the edge of Cape Henlopen State Park, just north of the boardwalk: three stories, six bedrooms, three fireplaces and an expansive view of the Atlantic Ocean.

The new owners are Joe and Jill Biden, rich for the first time in their lives, thanks to a three-book publishing deal – two by him, one by her – that allowed them to purchase the $2 million vacation home in this beachiest of beach towns.

Red, white and blue bunting hangs from the second-floor balcony. There’s a small wooden sign, “A Promise Kept,” over the entrance, and two others on either side: “Forever Jill” on one, “Beau’s Gift” on the other. One is a tribute to Joe’s wife of four decades, the other to the elder Biden son, who died of brain cancer two years ago at age 46.

“Throughout our careers, Jill and I have dreamed of being able to buy a place at the beach at home where we can bring the whole family,” Joe said when the sale made headlines earlier this summer. “We feel very lucky that we’re now able to make that happen and are looking forward to spending time with our family.”

Hey, moron.

Joe Biden was an independent citizen when that happened. That's the same argument you're using to defend the overwhelming corruption of your Orange God's son-in-law.

I hope you're not programing anything that matters for the US military. That's a frightening thought.

zQTskJm.png

It was a venture capital investment firm formed by Kushner. It was made by the PIF (look that up) that was rejected by the professional staff but over-ruled by MBS.

Do you know how much venture capital investment experience Jared Kushner has? Zero! Absolutley fucking nothing! He was paid off for what he did in office and in anticipation of Trump running again! Kushner's background is in real estate, not venture capital!

Let me give you the economics of a VC firm, theHawKKK. Jared will be paid a 2% management fee on the capital committed by the PIF. Per year. 2% of $2 billion is $40 million. The fund life is 10 years. So on the management fee alone, Jared will be paid $400 million. That's about two days worth of what Hunter Biden was paid by Chinese and Ukrainian interests. And that doesn't include the 20% carried interest if by chance Jared pretends to be any good in venture capital, which could lead to hundreds of an additional hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars to Trump's son-in-law! So keep pretending you give a flying fuck about corruption while you whore for the most corrupt President in history!

God you people are stupid.
And if he makes them money with these investments, then what does it matter? He is providing a service and making them money. That is more than Hunter ever did. There is also no proof that Jared’s company and finances have anything to do with Donald Trump, unlike the Biden deal.

Keep grasping at straws though, it is quite entertaining.

Hey, moron.

Joe Biden was an independent citizen when that happened. That's the same argument you're using to defend the overwhelming corruption of your Orange God's son-in-law.

I hope you're not programing anything that matters for the US military. That's a frightening thought.
And yet the Chinese helped Joe steal the election to install him into office. Get back to me when the Saudis do the same for Trump.

And if he makes them money with these investments, then what does it matter? He is providing a service and making them money. That is more than Hunter ever did. There is also no proof that Jared’s company and finances have anything to do with Donald Trump, unlike the Biden deal.

Keep grasping at straws though, it is quite entertaining.

FFS you are stupid as fuck.

The only reason why he was given $2 billion was because he's Trump's son-in-law.

No. Other. Reason.

But keep whining about Hunter theHawKKK!

FFS you are stupid as fuck.

The only reason why he was given $2 billion was because he's Trump's son-in-law.

No. Other. Reason.

But keep whining about Hunter theHawKKK!

Why would the Saudis pay Trump? He had us free of Saudi oil.

Your lies aren’t adding up.

So why hasn’t Trump been charged with tax evasion?

Remember you all got his tax returns, yet no charges.
I’m sure they’re looking into it. Trump’s taxes are complicated and, as he’s told us, he’s the only one smart enough to understand them. Therefore, it may take mere mortals some time to work it all out. Be patient.

Well let me think about this...Hunter has to pay the taxes he was always supposed to pay so that's not a punishment. They gave him a pass on the felony gun charge when his dad is the biggest gun control advocate in the country so that's not a punishment.

No punishment, Hunter gets a total pass, why?

Forum List

Back