What did Joe Biden do to cause so much inflation, and what should Joe Biden do to curb inflation?

Spending and stop spending. That, and his jihad against oil.
Of course, we are producing more than any time in the Trump Administration. Big Oil hated trump. That is why they didn't go back into pumping until after Biden came to office.

Clearly you don't know what I'm talking about: Quantitative Easing, the Fed's purchasing of about $9 trillion in shit assets to prop up the economy under Obama and Trump. As we know, Trump also begged the Fed for even MORE, even though it was inflationary.

And, in 2019, the NY Fed had to pour another $2 trillion into short term credit markets because they froze up.

That's what happened.
It seems just the opposite. You made a statement. All i did was due diligence and located evidence you told the forum wrong numbers. It would not merely be inflationary for one and not the others you mention.

Of course, we are producing more than any time in the Trump Administration. Big Oil hated trump. That is why they didn't go back into pumping until after Biden came to office.
Biden has imported millions of illegal people who will also use fuel products. So pumping more and bragging it was thanks to biden makes people think well of Biden.

Biden fought hard to restrict oil supply. The ass was ordered by courts to pump more oil. Biden hates that this happened.

Do you understand that it is impossible for government to “pour money into the economy”? Government cannot give out any wealth without first taking it. Any money that government puts into the economy, is money that it first took out of the economy, minus the cut that government takes to line its own pockets.
You are an economic idiot.

You do understand what the debt is right?

You folks bitch enough about it

I didn't provide incorrect facts. You're free to believe whatever you want. I know how this goes.
Why were the much lower amounts wrong? According to the source, you are off not by a bit, but by 9 trillion dollars. This can't just be a mistake. It seems deliberate now that you defend this. This is a serious mistake on your part.

Why were the much lower amounts wrong? According to the source, you are off not by a bit, but by 9 trillion dollars. This can't just be a mistake. It seems deliberate now that you defend this. This is a serious mistake on your part.
What the fuck do you think you’re talking about?

Jesus

Then you'd better contact the financial groups I've provided lectures to and tell them that. They really seemed to agree that I'm right. Better hurry.

Analyzing and acting on this stuff -- practical application -- has been my profession for over 23 years. How about you?

Why are you pretending that Biden did not declare a jihad on oil on his first day in office?
Mostly because he did not do it. That is why we are producing more than ever. That is why the biggest petroleum projects in 20 or 30 years on Federal Lands were approved by Joe and both houses of Congress. You need to take up any shortages with the countries, like Saudi (and OPEC) and of course Russia which announced and actually cut back their production to keep supply from getting ahead, and creating another glut, which is bad for their profits, as well as oil company profits, presently the largest in history.

And what books might those be?

The Creature From Jekyll Island?
You have issues when you lie that way.
Start with a university book about economics. Most are pretty good.
Read Money Mischief by Milton Friedman. Milton was one of the worlds very best economists.
Free to Choose also by Friedman.
Capitalism and Freedom, again by Friedman.
Road to serfdom by Friedman Hayek
I won't name internet sources yet some of them are good as well.

My economics books are still packed in a box. I shall open that box to instruct you further.

Mostly because he did not do it. That is why we are producing more than ever. That is why the biggest petroleum projects in 20 or 30 years on Federal Lands were approved by Joe and both houses of Congress. You need to take up any shortages with the countries, like Saudi (and OPEC) and of course Russia which announced and actually cut back their production to keep supply from getting ahead, and creating another glut, which is bad for their profits, as well as oil company profits, presently the largest in history.
I am shocked you do not know that Biden did declare Jihad on oil. Why don't you know about that. it was in his executive orders on his first moment in office.

Biden has imported millions of illegal people who will also use fuel products. So pumping more and bragging it was thanks to biden makes people think well of Biden.

Biden fought hard to restrict oil supply. The ass was ordered by courts to pump more oil. Biden hates that this happened.
BS. He did not have to approve the Willow Project or the Natural Gas project in southern Alaska. He did, though, no matter what the enviro-maniacs wanted. Talking that crap got them to back him in the election though. Sounds like a politician, to me.

Forum List

Back