what deference do we owe to police when stopped

Anathema strongly indicates an anti-social personality complex, which has surely already and will continue to keep him in trouble with LEO.

You're making crazy talk, and, indeed, as Jake pointed out, you're not fit to hold any position of authority that would place you anywhere near the vicinity of the power that an NCO or an officer wields in the military, let alone anywhere near the vicinity of that which a police officer wields, over the lives and the well-being of others.

I'm much better off. See, as an armed citizen I get to make my own ROE and follow my own procedures. Trust me there are no warnings or shooting to wound in mine. So if you make the mistake of bring on my property or running into me on the street I may just hold your life in my hands.

You are a poster child for gun confiscation.

one time I had just closed up ANDY's bar and was headed home at about 2:30 in the morning [summer 1972 , about]. State police shop was on m41 right out of Marquette after Shiras Hill right next to Lake Superior and on the right next to the state prison . I ride through Harvey up to 41 and 28 intersection . This was the last 6 - 7 mile leg of my ride to my parents house and I always went for a high speed run . Anyway , I lean the bike over to the left into M28 and make the turn and then hit the throttle . I see car tail lights about a mile up the road and I'm approaching the tail lights but the road is otherwise deserted . All is cool till I get ready to pass the car and then I see , uh oh , State Police on the cars trunk . I backed off , slowed down and followed to my turn onto Lakewood Lane. I was laughing at the time as it was obvious that the cops were going to leave me alone . I got to my turn and hit the hilo beam as a thankyou to the police for not messing with me . So , not a cop stop story but a memory , hope you guys don't mind the story .

great story

mine ended differently but the cop was nice and had a rather good sense of humor

i didnt notice it was a cop until i was in the passing lane along side his car

105 in a 55 oops --LOL

Forum List

Back