What created the Oklahoma City bomber

Blithering drivel deleated to save space
Even the cat laughs that the kitten is the only pussy you will ever see.

Why do you deny the rest of the people in this thread the genius of my words? It's like covering a picasso with drawings by a kindergardener. All they have left to look at is your one track semi-insults.

This amuses me. You amuse me. you have yet to really harness the power of your trolling. You have such potential, young padawan, but lack the spirit or desire to bring your game to the next level.

I shall continue to humor your attempts at trollery until the time comes when I must shuffle on to the next form of entertainment.

Inane drivel deleated to save space
Even the Cats have had enough of your kittenophelia.

funny-pictures-you-cannot-hold-kitten.jpg

So, using your "logic", people don't kill people, guns do?

Your understanding of logic is sorely lacking.

McVeigh in his own words said that he committed the bombing as revenge for "what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge.".

The government committed actions that he felt were wrong. How is that at all analogous to an inanimate object?

McVeigh was a sick, unhinged individual with a deep fear of government power. When he learned of what what he viewed as an abuse of that power, he lost it. Does the Clinton Administration's fault justify his actions? No. Did Waco influence McVeigh? Yes.

So, he killed babies because the government pissed him off? And you actually UNDERSTAND this thinking? This clears up alot about you. Thanks.

29 children died in Waco because the strange religion of their parents and their free exercise of the Second Amendment made the federal government uneasy.

Sammy weaver was 14 when a federal agent shot him im the back ending his life. His mother was shot in the head by a federal agent while carrying a baby in her arms.

Do you understand the thinking behind any of those actions?

I sure don't.

What I do understand is how someone who is marginally connected to reality could fail to see the humor in what the government did. McVeigh and Nichols being loons on the fringe doesn't make the actions of the federal government against the people any less obscene. Waco and Ruby Ridge are no less terrorist acts than OK city, just different actors with different motivations.

Without Waco, McVeigh would mostly likely just lived a bitter, outcast type of life. Waco was the catalyst that caused him to become completely unhinged.

It is part of the Clinton Legacy.
No Zippy...wake up and smell the milk. Snap out of your ignorant stupor.

From his own words...it was his time in the Iraq war that changed him.

He realized that the Iraqi people were just like him...just people, spoke a different language...but were just people...like him.

His. Own. Words.

I'm actually watching Rachel Maddow's "The McVeigh Tapes" as I type. I had it DVRed and am watching it when I'm able to....which is right now.

Forum List

Back