What created the Oklahoma City bomber

bill_clinton3.jpg

This guy's excessive use of force, killing the Branch Davidians at Waco.

If you believe anything else you are delussional.

And we are to blame for 9/11, for invading the Muslim holy land.

whining removed to save space
No, kittens in general can't get restraining orders on you, but you really should leave them alone cat fucker.

I must be really getting under your skin. changing the references and deleting the previous content, taking so, so much time to craft these witty (well, at least to you) responses.

I am in your head now, thrashing around, your Id waiting for my next response, trying vainly to figure out how to come up with the next post.

People can still scroll up and see my complete and total owning of you. You feebly respond with the same, tired cat based diatribe, flailing in the dark as you try to figure out how, how to beat me at this game.

Bill Ayers = Tim McVeigh, only Ayers was dumber and had no military training. If he did, he would've been as bad as McVeigh or worse.

Yet, lefties feel their savior, Obama, having started his campaign in the living room of Bill "Dumb McVeigh" Ayers is OK. Your savior is buddies with a guy who, if he had military training, would've been worse than McVeigh, and who admitted recently his only regret is "We didn't do more." No, Mr. Ayers, you didn't do more because you didn't have the bomb making or military training of Tim McVeigh. If you had, you would've surely done much, much more. And I'm sure Obama would've still been friends with him.

So, what seperates Obama's friendship with Ayers from a friendship with McVeigh? Body count. Seriously. If Ayers had the high body count, Obama would never publicy befriend him. It would be political suicide. But since Ayers bombings and body count were minor in comparison, he got away with being friends with him.

1. you know nothing.
2. whatever ayers did was part of a genuine counterculture movement in its day. he since became a model citizen.
3. ayers is no one's savior... so making up things and then criticizing the pretend people who believe what you made up is really stupid.
4. mcveigh was a terrorist who killed babies in daycare. he was no better than lowlife jihadis and your defending him is insane as well.
5. if someone was 'friends' with mcveigh and had nothing to do with his terroristic acts or ideas, who gives a rat's patoot?

nutbar.
Ayers was a terrorist who blew up buildings and part of a group that murdered police officers.

He and Timmy are fucking soul mates, and Ayers is far from a model citizen, he's a prime example of how rules can sometimes allow criminals to beat teh system.[/QUOTE

Yeah Ayers and timbo are pretty equivalent. Still cant understand why people defend what Ayers did.

edit-frack, quoting busted sorry.

Last edited:
bill_clinton3.jpg

Gotta give Sr. plenty of credit too.

$ghwb.jpg

He arranged a special trial for the four cops who beat up Rodney King when they were acquitted by the first jury resulting in the LA riots. So why didn't he likewise crucify the federal agents who killed 14 year-old Sammy Weaver by shooting him in the back as he ran for his life and Sarah Weaver by shooting her in the head as she carried a baby in her arms? They were never even charged with a crime. How can a teenager be shot in the back and woman carrying a child be shot in the head and no one be charged with a crime.

This same tool also renounced his NRA membership because they referred to this strain of trigger-happy federal agents as "jack-booted thugs". In this he is every bit as revolting as Clinton. I have no use for either one and would like to see them both in prison for treason.

Everyone screws up, and Americans are at lest as forgiving as any other group on the planet. I think even McVeigh and Nichols could have been reached with a sincere apology, timely reform and a pledge to never, ever allow the federal government to wage war on the people again. Covering up events and denying any wrong doing was exactly what not to do.

bill_clinton3.jpg

No, the Oklahoma City Bomber was a nutjob who killed innocent children. No matter how much you want to blame Clinton, it won't justify trying to pin the blame on him.

Without Waco, McVeigh would mostly likely just lived a bitter, outcast type of life. Waco was the catalyst that caused him to become completely unhinged.

It is part of the Clinton Legacy.

You keep thinking that. Partisan hack.

Your understanding of logic is sorely lacking.

McVeigh in his own words said that he committed the bombing as revenge for "what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge.".

The government committed actions that he felt were wrong. How is that at all analogous to an inanimate object?

McVeigh was a sick, unhinged individual with a deep fear of government power. When he learned of what what he viewed as an abuse of that power, he lost it. Does the Clinton Administration's fault justify his actions? No. Did Waco influence McVeigh? Yes.

Yes, because we're suppose to believe the words of a egomaniac psychopath who killed innocent children. I'm sure you would say it was the Jews fault for Hitler too, huh? :cuckoo:

Your understanding of logic is sorely lacking.

McVeigh in his own words said that he committed the bombing as revenge for "what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge.".

The government committed actions that he felt were wrong. How is that at all analogous to an inanimate object?

McVeigh was a sick, unhinged individual with a deep fear of government power. When he learned of what what he viewed as an abuse of that power, he lost it. Does the Clinton Administration's fault justify his actions? No. Did Waco influence McVeigh? Yes.

Yes, because we're suppose to believe the words of a egomaniac psychopath who killed innocent children. I'm sure you would say it was the Jews fault for Hitler too, huh? :cuckoo:

Godwin

wrong video. look again.

:lol: One of the most overused memes on the internet.

Speaking of which, it's 9:30.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM&feature=related]YouTube - I am very glad, because I'm finally returning back home (Trololo)[/ame]

Forum List

Back