What Concerns Do You Have for Your Candidate Tonight at the Debate?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
My candidate of choice is Donald Trump. My concern is that Hillary is a pro at taking any question and spinning to an answer that does not fit the question, but only her agenda.

She has been practicing for days doing just that. Will she be called on it by moderators? Will the do a follow up question to get her back on topic?

I feel that Trump should have practiced more in mock debates.

Trump has no teleprompter, he'll be screaming about too many onions in his dinner last night and the waiter put his salad fork on the wrong side ten minutes into the debate.
Hillary will be just laying on the floor passed out drooling on the floor.

Concerns for my candidate?

I suppose that means I will spend this evening in a state of complete insouciance.

Trump has no teleprompter, he'll be screaming about too many onions in his dinner last night and the waiter put his salad fork on the wrong side ten minutes into the debate.
I think you just called out how each candidate is vulnerable. Will Trump go into a name calling game about irrelevant things and can Hillary go the hour and half without getting a break?

I think you just called out how each candidate is vulnerable. Will Trump go into a name calling game about irrelevant things and can Hillary go the hour and half without getting a break?
I can tell you what WILL happen. The ghost of Rod Serling will walk on stage and say "Imagine if you will a Presidential election with no real candidates to chose from"

I can tell you what WILL happen. The ghost of Rod Serling will walk on stage and say "Imagine if you will a Presidential election with no real candidates to chose from"
That was very clever....:)

My candidate of choice is Donald Trump. My concern is that Hillary is a pro at taking any question and spinning to an answer that does not fit the question, but only her agenda.

She has been practicing for days doing just that. Will she be called on it by moderators? Will the do a follow up question to get her back on topic?

Not a trump guy here but ill say this, so many times all Trump had to do was just sit back and win. Thats all, yet every time he has been right there to fuck it all up and make a mess in the news over some stupid assnine thing he tweets. My biggest concurne for Trump aside from that is Hillery getting under his skin.

my biggest concern ... hummm

oh yeah,

will Trump make out of hair and makeup on time ?

That was very clever....:)

I thought so too, when I had it as an avatar

th

Trump needs but one response. "Syria"....period.

I worry they will survive, and we'll have to put up with one of them for the next 4 years

just wonder how ;long it will take for trump to get nasty

This will be like one of those blow out super bowl games where one team returns a kick off for a touch down then proceeds to get their ass whooped embarrassingly for the rest of the game. We should know fast. first half hour.

Trump needs but one response. "Syria"....period.
Or...The Clinton Slush Foundation
Or... The email scandal that won't go away
Or....Benghazi, Bitch
Or...Pay to Play, a way to supplement our exorbitant income
Or... Why are all your aides and partners getting immunity?

Forum List

Back