What Concerns Do You Have for Your Candidate Tonight at the Debate?

I don't know how Trump reacts to the sight of blood.

A touch of worry, therefore, about whether he might have to sit down and take a few deep breaths when Hillary tips over and gouges her scalp on the sharp corner of the podium on the way to the floor.

A seizure, Democrats would excuse. But getting weak-kneed at the sight of an old lady bleeding, yeah, that's definitely NOT presidential.

Trump has no teleprompter, he'll be screaming about too many onions in his dinner last night and the waiter put his salad fork on the wrong side ten minutes into the debate.
Hillary will be just laying on the floor passed out drooling on the floor.
I think you just called out how each candidate is vulnerable. Will Trump go into a name calling game about irrelevant things and can Hillary go the hour and half without getting a break?
I can tell you what WILL happen. The ghost of Rod Serling will walk on stage and say "Imagine if you will a Presidential election with no real candidates to chose from"
Why bring up GW vs Gore?

Not worried about a thing. Seems the making a thread to list your worries says quite a bit about the state of the campaign.

Trump should do well. He is a creature of TV after all. Why anyone would expect him not to do well on a made for TV event is both strange and silly.

It won’t matter in the final analysis. Most have made up their mind. Those that love Drumpf will love him no matter how disgusting he acts and those who hate Hillary will hate her no matter how much sense she makes. Those who love Clinton will continue to do so because they are attracted to her competence and record which cannot be questioned seriously and those who dislike Drumpf will continue to do so for good reason.
I asked you about 3 weeks ago to explain why you love Hillary.
You have yet to do so.

th

Not worried about a thing. Seems the making a thread to list your worries says quite a bit about the state of the campaign.

Trump should do well. He is a creature of TV after all. Why anyone would expect him not to do well on a made for TV event is both strange and silly.

It won’t matter in the final analysis. Most have made up their mind. Those that love Drumpf will love him no matter how disgusting he acts and those who hate Hillary will hate her no matter how much sense she makes. Those who love Clinton will continue to do so because they are attracted to her competence and record which cannot be questioned seriously and those who dislike Drumpf will continue to do so for good reason.
You have yet to do so.

Candycorn likes a nice set of bloated cankles.

You have yet to do so.

Nobody can possibly give a reasoned explanation as to why they "like" her. She is wholly unlikable.

My concern is that the camera will not be able to follow Hillary when she gets the heebie jeebies.

I have no concerns at all about Mr Trump!
I am very, very confident about him! :banana:
Tonight, he is going to win this match in a breeze! :clap2:

Go Trump go!!! :2up:

You have yet to do so.

Nobody can possibly give a reasoned explanation as to why they "like" her. She is wholly unlikable.
Hillary or candycorn?
Or both?

You have yet to do so.

Why do you want to suck Donald’s Dick?

You have yet to do so.

You have not answered the question in 3 weeks.
So useless; so Ignored.

You have yet to do so.

You have not answered the question in 3 weeks.
So useless; so Ignored.

Afraid to answer the question? I guess you like them orange and dishonest.

Forum List

Back