Mobile phone usage on the net

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Recently we implemented a new website including adding an extensive online storefront for our products and services.
Last week we began a new Google Adword campaign, which of course means our ad will appear when people search for keywords.
So anyway - in that week....blew us away...92% of the people who searched those words were on a cell phone.
So I started to look this up...and it is high, but not that unusual.

I'm old.

OP wrote: I'm old.

Me too...

... just got my first cellphone...

... `bout 6 months ago.

I have had a cell phone for quite a while, and admittedly it is a fantastic device.
But we had no idea that the particular search for our products and services would be that freaking high. We purposefully made our site be mobile friendly, especially the storefront...but 92%....geesh.

OP wrote: I'm old.

Me too...

... just got my first cellphone...

... `bout 6 months ago.

I have had a cell phone for quite a while, and admittedly it is a fantastic device.
But we had no idea that the particular search for our products and services would be that freaking high. We purposefully made our site be mobile friendly, especially the storefront...but 92%....geesh.
And you were wondering what happened to all those desktop users over the last decade.............

Forum List

Back