What Biden, Calif, liberals, all in favor of electric vehicles (EVs) don't tell you!

Those transitions happened because American enterprise, creativity, entrepreneurship made them possible, and because the American people wanted them and voluntarily paid for them.
Ok, one more time, and this time I'll type slowly: who is forcing you to buy an EV? Who is forcing you to put solar panels on your roof?

Cite these current demands.
That the government fleet transition to all electric by 2035, that fossil fuels be phased out and people be forced to buy electric cars, etc., strict limits and extra costs put on producers of fossil fuel energy. And no contingency plan in place when it all starts falling apart as it is in Europe.

Ok, one more time, and this time I'll type slowly: who is forcing you to buy an EV? Who is forcing you to put solar panels on your roof?
I have made my argument and concede that you can't or will not rebut it and will just keep trying to divert from it. So I'll wish you a pleasant evening. Be well.

That the government fleet transition to all electric by 2035, that fossil fuels be phased out and people be forced to buy electric cars, etc., strict limits and extra costs put on producers of fossil fuel energy. And no contingency plan in place when it all starts falling apart as it is in Europe.

So, you're bitching about what might happen 13 years from now?
4i6Ckte.gif

And nobody is forcing you to do a damn thing in 2022? Have I got that right?

I have made my argument and concede that you can't or will not rebut it and will just keep trying to divert from it. So I'll wish you a pleasant evening. Be well.
You don't have an argument to rebut. You have future fears, today. And you have no idea what the situation will be 5 years from now, nevermind 13 years from now. People invent new things all the time. There may be a superior substitute for lithium discovered. They may find a way to combine hydro-electric with desalination to provide water and electricity to the West. They may find an efficient way to extract the trillions of tons of lithium from the oceans.

Or, climate change may start to do so much damage in Red states that Republicans beg the government to move up that 2035 timeline. You just don't know.

You are so right! Again I don't think most people are aware that .....

The Rise and Precarious Reign of China’s Battery King​

Zeng Yuqun is China’s most prolific battery billionaire. His ascent has major implications for a world increasingly reliant on electric vehicles.
China produced 44 percent of the world's EVs in the last decade and around 80 percent of the world's lithium-ion batteries.
Democrats love China 🇨🇳. When China gave the Biden crime family billions in cash , what did the Biden voters think that was for ?

EV's won't replace gas powered cars, mass transit will, but the need will be drastically reduced due to modified life styles.
And of course the freedom to drive will be drastically reduced as well. Globalist, lefties, and commies want us all to be stuck riding bicycles and packed into commie transportation vehicles.

You don't have an argument to rebut. You have future fears, today. And you have no idea what the situation will be 5 years from now, nevermind 13 years from now. People invent new things all the time. There may be a superior substitute for lithium discovered. They may find a way to combine hydro-electric with desalination to provide water and electricity to the West. They may find an efficient way to extract the trillions of tons of lithium from the oceans.

Or, climate change may start to do so much damage in Red states that Republicans beg the government to move up that 2035 timeline. You just don't know.
Post #63

Democrats love China 🇨🇳. When China gave the Biden crime family billions in cash , what did the Biden voters think that was for ?
Absolutely! One of the Hunter Biden themes to capture attention recently is his business dealings in China, following the Biden Administration's sale of strategic oil reserves to foreign companies, including a Chinese firm to which he has been linked.

Again... remember Biden sold

Biden Sold a Million Barrels From US Strategic Petroleum Reserve to China-Owned Gas Giant​

Biden's Energy Department said move would 'support American consumers' and combat 'Putin's price hike'

Watch this. All these innovations are recent. All your arguments are obsolete. And all your base are belong to us!

True. Also as these cars age, no one knows what to do with 1,000 POUND!!!! EV batteries. There are multiple problems with the "Green EV" campaign that is being pushed by Team China.

In the EU, this isn't a problem. about 30 years ago, they invested in recycling and reclamation of Lithium Batteries. Each individual government kicked in and now the EU doesn't have the problems you are noting here. Usually, it's a National Push to get the Lithium Battery Recycling and Reclamation at first because it's going to be a loss at first. When it becomes a money maker, Industry will pick it up. The US has yet to pay the piper.

A lot of lies have been spewed to the public over the years. Many politicians caught in them over and over. Biden is an example. Elites and people with power advance their goals and agendas. The climate/environment agenda is more than a half century old. Always several years away from catastrophe. Using the normal nature of the planet against the citizens as many believe their lies. Using advanced technologies to fool us into giving up our freedoms and to pay more in taxes and for products.

Wind, solar, nuclear, and new innovations to produce energy.

But much more important is the reduction of the need for such a large amount of energy.

Some ideas: Less cars containing 1 or 2 people, much higher occupancy under one roof, mass transit, staying close to home attitudes, online shopping from home, ....................................

Nobody is going to like it all that much to start with, but they'll come to accept it and like it even more than the present.
That really sounds like an idea that you would have and like. The government telling us we have to do those things is called tyranny. The USA was founded on the principle of individual freedom, not government tyranny. I suppose since your country’s history is one of being subjects ruled by a foreign government it’s easier for you to accept that the government knows what’s best for you.
Tell us, when are you giving up your car and moving into a four hundred square foot single apartment that the government provides for you in a location it decides is best for you to reside? You don’t have to wait for government mandates. After all, there is nothing stopping you from doing all these things today. But you’d rather preach to the citizens of another country how to live their lives than give up the luxuries of yours.

EV's won't replace gas powered cars, mass transit will, but the need will be drastically reduced due to modified life styles.
I hate to break the news to you, but mass transit doesn’t work anyplace except European style cities with high population densities. At its best mass transit in inefficient compared to private autos, forcing long and indirect commutes, changing busses or trains multiple times to get to most destinations and being packed like sardines into disease infested cattle cars at high travel times.

You don’t mean modified life styles, you mean reduced quality of life by government mandate. If electric vehicles were practical, people would be buying them by choice. That’s why cars replaced horses, cars were more efficient, horses needed lots of specialized care every day even when not being used. A car could be parked in a shed for days or weeks without maintenance. A horse took more than twenty minutes to harness and place in the traces of a carriage or wagon, a car or truck took a minute to crank start. A horse had two advantages over a early car, it was self-driving to a little extent and it made more horses.

Forum List

Back