What Biden, Calif, liberals, all in favor of electric vehicles (EVs) don't tell you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Now before my unworthy critics cringe at my math...(Mia Culpa,mia culpa.. regarding Trump/Obama!!!)... please review the following and tell me where my math is wrong.
I am assuming Calif's Newsome's 2035 target of ONLY electric cars sold in California becomes real and possibly other ignorant states and the Federal government, i.e. Biden et.al. follow the same questionable activities.

Just consider that these statistics are half off though... The US uses 4.116 Trillion kHws today...and that's just consumers/businesses/goverments,etc.

What happens if gas is total replaced by EVs?
And I've not even calculated the COST of diminishing petroleum raising gas/diesel prices as exploration will stop! But ignorant people don't think beyond their biased and ignorant MSM as well as many stupid politicians! Let the markets decide folks NOT the governments! Let EVs stand on their own and definitely LOWER costs than gasoline... I mean 0.25kWH/mile at 12.80 cents/kWh, versus a 25mpg or 15 cents per gallon gas! But let competition decide! Lower repair costs ..no spark plugs, etc. just replace a $15,000 battery system...that's it!
But again... let' the market not governments!
Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 12.41.07 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back