• Relaxed

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Depressed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Specfy)

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Satisfied.
Ok: a bit of detail. Tennis with the kids, Barbe-que lunch, have one of the grandkids home and am on a serious diet that will allow me to take basketball back up. (New shoes are assisting a damaged achilles).

So frankly.... satisfied.

Greg

eqt8dbiavo6jk8msnnln.gif

Bored and broke! :lol:
Well get a job...and be bored but working and making dough....

I do have a job. It was bill paying week is all. :D
I pay all month it seems like....but,the boy and I have decided to sell out and move to Colorado.....

Mine all seem to hit me at one time towards the end of the month, so I always have my "broke" week. :dunno: What can ya do? Gotta pay the bills, so now I have a boring weekend. Lol.

I pay all month it seems like....but,the boy and I have decided to sell out and move to Colorado.....

The cost of living here in MA is just outrageous. I looked on Craig's list at the costs of mortgages and rents in Tennessee because I was thinking about moving there before, and I was just shocked at the difference. I thought there must be some mistake! But no, rents and mortgages are MUCH cheaper there, like half of what I pay to live here in Taxachusetts.

Mine all seem to hit me at one time towards the end of the month, so I always have my "broke" week. :dunno: What can ya do? Gotta pay the bills, so now I have a boring weekend. Lol.
Velcomet to my world, and i am a single parent,,yet again....I spent $500 bucks on his drums alone, and $350 on his xylophone, now he wants a brass instrument and keyboards...

Velcomet to my world, and i am a single parent,,yet again....I spent $500 bucks on his drums alone, and $350 on his xylophone, now he wants a brass instrument and keyboards...

Definitely as they age, their "toys" become a lot more expensive!!!

The cost of living here in MA is just outrageous. I looked on Craig's list at the costs of mortgages and rents in Tennessee because I was thinking about moving there before, and I was just shocked at the difference. I thought there must be some mistake! But no, rents and mortgages are MUCH cheaper there, like half of what I pay to live here in Taxachusetts.
Yes and Colorado is higher than shotgun shack Missouri...The taxes are very low here, but you have lots of KKK and religious people out da azz...

Yes and Colorado is higher than shotgun shack Missouri...The taxes are very low here, but you have lots of KKK and religious people out da azz...
Actually you are going to Colorado as a missionary… cool… knocking on doors in white bed sheet...

It's worth every dime for him cause he is very talented and I want him to succeed to the highest level he can attain..

Actually you are going to Colorado as a missionary… cool… knocking on doors in white bed sheet...
No, I am selling this farm and starting another farm to export the hemp..i shoot Mormons on sight, with a tranquilizer gun and turn them into water leaf trimmers..

But ten again the last time I went to Cancun I almost became an illegal to stay there and work as a patron of commercial construction jobs...

I just now heard a radio program chat that my most favorite singer James Otto did that I thought that I was going to end up missing, so because I was able to catch it, I am a happy and blessed Holly. :) :) :)

God bless you and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back