Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Relaxed

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Depressed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Specfy)

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Contented would be more accurate but happy will do.

"I like people who dream or talk to themselves interminably; I like them, for they are double. They are here and elsewhere." Albert Camus, The Fall

"I am alone in the midst of these happy, reasonable voices. All these creatures spend their time explaining, realizing happily that they agree with each other. In Heaven's name, why is it so important to think the same things all together." Sartre, Nausea

"I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both." Forrest Gump

"I am alone in the midst of these happy, reasonable voices. All these creatures spend their time explaining, realizing happily that they agree with each other. In Heaven's name, why is it so important to think the same things all together." Sartre, Nausea

I like this one... thanks for sharing :)

I am a bit ill and have a light headache.

I rarely get headaches.

I hate headaches. I'll a cold over a headache... hope you feel better.
Can you take anything or it? I used to get headaches frequently (Excedrin always worked for me) - I rarely get them anymore....

Sleep deprived

We're on the final push to finish the new house so my wife and I have bee putting in 70+ hour weeks between the business and the house

In fact after I finish this pot of coffee I'm going to finish the trim in a couple rooms then work on the finish electric the rest of the day.

Sleep deprived

We're on the final push to finish the new house so my wife and I have bee putting in 70+ hour weeks between the business and the house

In fact after I finish this pot of coffee I'm going to finish the trim in a couple rooms then work on the finish electric the rest of the day.

Wow! You guys are doing it yourselves? We had an overhaul of the interior of our house a few years back and thought it was a lot of work with OTHERS doing it for us! I never realized our basement was so big, we go all our furniture from the other 2 floors in there!

Can't vote for more than one?

Maybe I should consult you before I post my next survey! :)

Do you have a more dominant mood? Choose that one or just choose "other" and specify :)

I'll ask the mods to change it. How many options should you be able to choose?

What Best Describes You Today?

11896054_1483101688672887_3968112947894824733_n.jpg

Forum List

Back