Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Red and Yellow because they are the dominant colors.

Why did you not list Piss Burnt Brown?

The poll choices are inadequate: Aqua

... everyone's a critic (and a comedian!) :laugh2:

Brown is actually my 2nd favorite color... I should have included it but too many to list....
I like all earth tones - basic colors are as follows (favorites, in order):

1. Green
2. Brown
3. Red
4. Black
5. White

Ok...

Dont' like 8?

how about chocolate, with peanut butter swirls?

I voted for blue, but any color is good...except pink. Pink is the only color that I don't want anything to do with.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I love most all colors ... although I must admit after 7or 8 years of peach and aqua excessively dominating women's fashion ... I've become a little bored with those and would like to see other color choices in clothing. Thankfully, my favorite shopping place for clothes has started offering more colors. To sorta quote a line from a movie: "Well, color me HAPPY!"

Probably blue, but I don't much care for a single mono color......I'm more enticed by contrasts of colors....Like this.....

orange-yellow-red-flowers-tagetes-against-vk1122343.jpg

Black...

Conjures up feelings of the imagination, the subconscious, the collective human subconscious, chaos, and all things celestial...

...among other things​

Last edited:
Probably blue, but I don't much care for a single mono color......I'm more enticed by contrasts of colors....Like this.....

orange-yellow-red-flowers-tagetes-against-vk1122343.jpg

Hard to do a survey of all the possible colors....
I like a blend more like this....

I pretty much like all colors. My least favorite color and I use the least is probably green (except for St. Patrick's Day :))

Green is my favorite, but it has to be Kelly Green or darker.... Forest Green is probably my favorite shade.
My least favorite color is yellow.

Forum List

Back