What attracts you to the opposite sex?

tumblr_m7loaogqRM1r50acxo1_500.jpg

By far the biggest turn-on for me in a woman is intelligence. A smart female involuntarily raises my temperature and heart rate. There have been times I have had to excuse myself from the presence of a brilliant female just so I can get my body functions back under control.

A smart female with a quick sense of humor is damn near fatal to me. I envy people with lightning quick humor reflexes.

I used to be attracted to crazy women. And I mean truly crazy women. Crazy women are GREAT in bed. Words cannot describe sex with a batshit insane harpie.

But...they're nucking futs! After dancing too close to that fire too many times, crazy women now give me the heebie jeebies. I hear the wrong kind of cackle, or get even a hint a screw is even slightly loose, I am a dot on the horizon in two seconds flat.

What physically attracts me...this is going to sound a little weird...but I like a woman with hips. The proverbial child bearing kind. Good God almighty I love me a woman with hips. Hips to hold onto and ride all night long.

Not hips that are too wide, but there definitely have to be some sexy curves there. Keep them damned stick-legged chicks away from me.

Kelly LeBrock. Remember her? While everyone was drooling over Farrah, I was drooling over Jacqueline Smith. Even Kate Jackson was light years better than Farrah.

I could not care less about breast size. I've been with women who range from mosquito bites up to world class yavahos bigger than your head. Didn't really matter to me.

I prefer brunettes. I do not like Barbies or giggly childish girls. I cannot stand Barbies. I cannot abide any girl under the age of 25. They are too confused and don't know what they want. Older women know exactly what they want, and they will TELL you what they want. I crave directness. Don't play stupid little girl games.

A smart, quick-witted, woman with child bearing hips. Oh yeah!

Last edited:
Curvy is good.

And a girl who knows how to flirt. That's good too.
I am probably the only female on the planet who doesn't flirt. I prefer to just be honest when talking to anyone. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

You have my company.

flirting is a waste of time and guys minds shut down when you do it anyway.

I got the only man I want already.

why whip up some smoe into a frenzy when he aint getting any anyway

You know, when I look at a girl, here's what I notice about her (and in this order).

Eyes first. I want to see if there is any intelligence behind them.

Face next, because I like someone who has a kind face.

Boobs and butt are last (hey...........I'm a male after all), and I really don't care what size they are, but rather are the women put together with curves and are they proportional to her frame?

But.................if she fails on the eyes check out, I don't even bother looking further.

what if she is wearing sunglasses?

I want it all -- a great body - by that i mean slender and athletc but a relatively big pair of cans. Great facially

Some height -- 5'6 or taller - the long cool woman in the black dress); dont go for the smurfs for the most part (with some, rare exceptions); they just dont have the bodies typically

Edgy personality; lively; vivacious; smart;

young and equally important youthful

I just found out I'm a smurf (5 ft 2) but luckily for me I'm taken, so I won't be wilting on the vine.....Whew! :lol:

that isn't that short, for a woman

I am probably the only female on the planet who doesn't flirt. I prefer to just be honest when talking to anyone. :) :) :)
You have my company.

flirting is a waste of time and guys minds shut down when you do it anyway.

I got the only man I want already.

why whip up some smoe into a frenzy when he aint getting any anyway
Amen to the last thing that you say here. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

You know, when I look at a girl, here's what I notice about her (and in this order).

Eyes first. I want to see if there is any intelligence behind them.

Face next, because I like someone who has a kind face.

Boobs and butt are last (hey...........I'm a male after all), and I really don't care what size they are, but rather are the women put together with curves and are they proportional to her frame?

But.................if she fails on the eyes check out, I don't even bother looking further.

what if she is wearing sunglasses?

You're right................what if she IS wearing sunglasses?

Hope that you've got enough game to get her to take them off. If you can do that, then maybe you can get her clothes off as well.

By far the biggest turn-on for me in a woman is intelligence. A smart female involuntarily raises my temperature and heart rate. There have been times I have had to excuse myself from the presence of a brilliant female just so I can get my body functions back under control.

A smart female with a quick sense of humor is damn near fatal to me. I envy people with lightning quick humor reflexes.

I used to be attracted to crazy women. And I mean truly crazy women. Crazy women are GREAT in bed. Words cannot describe sex with a batshit insane harpie.

I'm married to a smart woman with a quick sense of humor...who is also crazy. :)

Its the heat...I'm going to be honest. What gets me to a man and my darlin is 10 years younger than me. Its the hot between yourselves. I'm not going to be silly and all mershy....it's the hot you create.

When you make it smoking.Come on people.

Forum List

Back